It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This summer/Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To start the story off, we had went out to watch red flag for a few hours, and when the jets stopped coming, we got bored, and decided to go into the boonies to have some fun. (We had been out to these locations before, and wanted to go back again). So after finally finding what we were looking for, our first stop was right outside the boundary...kind of close to the radar station on the mountain.

So after looking around and recording stuff for a bit we decided to go to stop #2, which would be an area where a camera is, and one of those metal spheres. Right when we come around the corner, the cammo dudes are waiting for us at their end of the boarder. I suspect we tripped a road sensor. So I hopped out of the RAV4, and went right up to the boarder line, sat down, and started recording the cammo dudes. After maybe 5 minutes of me recording them, they got pretty ticked off, and reversed around a hill, so as where i couldn�t see them any longer. OR SO THEY THOUGHT! I walked to the left a bit, and it made the truck clearly visible again. One of the cammo dudes was out of their truck, so being a polite guy, I yelled hello, and he yelled something back. (I don�t know what he yelled, but judging by the tone of his voice I don�t thing it was nice). So he gets back in the truck, starts it up, puts it in reverse, and goes on for quite a while, until coming to an area where i can no longer see him.

No longer than 1 minute after they disappeared, the pave hawk came out to pay us a little visit. They came down and went past us slowly, and at about 20 feet above us. Something funny about this, is the passenger in the cockpit was waving at us as they went past. I have this all on videotape

So after that we decided to pack up and leave. Driving out, we noticed that the cammo dudes were following us, so I got out of the car, and begin to record them again. They pulled foreword a bit, to go down into a wash, thus I could no longer see them. For a few more minutes they continued to follow us (keeping their distance) until finally turning around, and going back to their side of the territory.

It was quite the fun experience, so I felt obligated to share with you all.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
where's the video?
please share.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have it on a DV tape in my house...I have yet to get it transferred to VHS, or any digital format. My school does have a vcr hooked up to a computer, so I can put it to cd, and mail it to you...i really doubt that i can find a place to hold 600megs of video.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
IYeh it would be so great if you could get some of the video up on the net so all at ATS can see what happened! Sounds like so much fun, I really want to go on a field trip to the area 51 bounderies. Wish you could still go to freedom ridge.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sounds Exciting Put It Up When You Get The Chance Man

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Put it up on Kazaa.Maybe then someone can edit it into smaller file sizes.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Don't want to piss in your beer, but did this really happen?
I'd like to think so but until I see evidance I cannot believe you. I've heard a few stories like this where people claim to have pictures and video yet this evidance never seems to see the light of day.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Kazaa Is A Good Idea He Should Put It Up There And Give Us The Name So We Can Search it Good Idea

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Or take screenshots and show them if you could

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey fellas, I have some pictures of it, but right now i have the flu and dont really feel like searching through all my files to find some pictures...but maybe tomorrow when i am feeling better, or later tonight when i can not sleep

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
Hey fellas, I have some pictures of it, but right now i have the flu and dont really feel like searching through all my files to find some pictures...but maybe tomorrow when i am feeling better, or later tonight when i can not sleep

Excellent

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yeah I have The Flu Also Its Ok I Know How You Feel I Hope You Feel Better. And If You Can Show Us Tommorow Then Its Cool

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am sure many people will view these pictures, and yahoo will block the file from being seen, due do bandwith, so if anyone wants to take it and upload it to their site, and give a link here, you are more than welcome...in the one picture you can see me sitting on a rock just recording the cammo dudes
whenever i get some of the video posted you can see them glaring back at me with their binoculars.

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dam Yahoo Blocked It

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey, I just thought I would let everyone know that someone has contacted me and said he would let me have 600megs of webspace to host the video for a few days. So tomorrow(Tuesday) I hopefully will transfer my DV tape to something that will fit on a CD, then I will mail him the CD, and he will put it up. This could take awhile due to the holidays, but i promise you it will be worth the wait!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Don't want to piss in your beer, but did this really happen?
I'd like to think so but until I see evidance I cannot believe you. I've heard a few stories like this where people claim to have pictures and video yet this evidance never seems to see the light of day.

I'd like to say that subscorpion is one of my friends, and he came to my house and showed me the tape, so please do not discount his evidence for it is pure.

My kung foo is strong.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hmm Well Anyway Will We Get To See The Tape Because Yahoo Blocked The Pictures Before I Could See Them

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
subscorpion

convert the file into wmp "it will be alotsmaller"

then we could find some place to store the lot smaller video

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've agreed to host the space for subscorpion on my ftp server. I only have a cable modem, so there is only a 15 mbps upstream for me. I can leave the server running for about a week without completly disrupting my internet service. I will give out the address and the user/pass when i recieve the video.

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by xfuzzyx]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey I found a place to put my pictures finally, so ignore my geocities site now. The images wont look too good because i had to lower the quality to below 200k so i could get it on this site

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

www.imagedump.com...

AND FINALLY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT EVEN BELIEVE I HAD A VIDEO CAMERA...I PRESENT MYSELF WITH A CAMERA!!!!!

www.imagedump.com...

So Britman...piss in my beer all you want, for I will be drinking the finest champaign

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join