It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Ailens Exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
yes ....... no doubt in my mind
there is something out there

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Why are you living on open ground?

Ofcourse you haven't seen a Alien, because the government keeps them secret!!

By right next door ( I'm mean as the raven flies). I'm not on open ground. In fact in the foot hills of Mount Charleston. I have 20-25 foot trees surrounding my property and a view of the valley below. I know what the government keeps secret or tries. Certainly they are not going to introduce me to any Aliens they might be holding. Hell.....they didn't even want my help when one of their unmarked black helicopters was about to crash near my property! Guns pointed directly at me from another black helicopter gave me that impression.

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
yes, yes I do
not sure in what way shape or form...just wish they'd hurry up and go public

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, I definitely believe in the existance of aliens.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
personally I think yes definatly there is life elsewhere in the universe, but I suppose there has to be another side to the argument. There has got to be a slim chance that we are unique. if you look at the world, aren't there instances of life or natural occurances that are totally unique to that part of the planet so I suppose that there has to be a chance that life is unique to this part of the universe.
But as I said I do believe that we are not alone and that we are being visited by aliens . I just have to be open minded to every possability, especially as I have never experienced anything myself that would proove anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
pantha, if you look at the math, there realy isnt anyroom for argument, there "IS" intelegent life out there...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Indeed, thank you for your answer Aztec. Again, of course the exist. That would be just plain weird if they didn't, in a universe that is huge, and infinite! Amazing..Im sure they're out there..just a matter of time..perhaps..

-wD

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey! I'm on your side, I just think that you should never totally rule things out.Anything is possible, and there are a lot of people who believe that we are on our own and they must have some sort of grounds to believe that.
like I said, personally I think the universe is teeming with all variety of bug eyed, blob like,lizard type creatures.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Aliens....do not exist !

They co-exist!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join