It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Ailens Exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Tell me if you think ailens exist?
Yes
No
Maybe...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
OK, first of all, posting a bunch of topics like this is considered spam. Dont do this.

2nd of all, use the search function. Both of your posts have been asked before. Thanks.

I do think they exist. Why? Because the Universe is infinite..never ending...billions upon billions upon billions of stars,galaxies,planets probably exist..and to say that we are alone..seems a little..I dunno...crazy?

That is personally why I think they exist. Because of the size of the thing. All of this space and not 1 other thing can create life..wow.

So. Yes. I believe.

-wD

BTW: Dont spam

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yes they exist, and they are holding us in illusion so that we can experience human life.

The aliens are all around us on different dimensions and control this world with vast amounts of technology.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
^^^ Can you elaborate or explain on that note..and how you know this? Thanks

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I know extraterrestrial visitation is happening. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

WeBDeviL, aztec has made his theory as clear as he could spell it out on here already. He offered no proof and says that this is what it is, take it or leave it. I leave it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Probably, but if they have been here or not, I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Of course aliens exist, Ones living in my backyard right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sure i believe that there are Aliens.
We are surley not the only things in the Universe

.Gosh i hope were not alone! lol

but yep i Believe!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Please do a search first. There are a ton of "do you think aliens exist" threads.

Yes I do think there is life elsewhere. I think it is a little arrogant to say that earth has the only forms of life.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, heel..I figured that out I guess..he has done the same thing on many threads..but still..if you can offer proof..it would be good.

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Okay, think to yourself, why would someone that didn't believe in aliens be on this message board? It's titled Aliens & UFOs and people that don't believe in this sort of thing tend to stay away from it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I believe they exist yes. How Why or When they exist however is another question begging to be answered.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Only direct experience of the aliens will prove to you that they are real, but then no one will believe you unless you prove it to them also.

Just think where we would be if everyone in the world kept their alien encounters a secret just because they didn't have physical evidence to prove it happened.

The government destroys or hides evidence and yet they'll tell you to prove that your alien experiences were real.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I believe that they exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do I think that aliens exist? Absolutely. If humans are the only form of 'intelligent' life, then that would be extremely disappointing.

There's no sense in knocking a thread starter. A simple "fyi" would suffice.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes

They wouldn't be so widely seen, all over the world, at all times during history, before political debates (ancient days) It makes perfect sense and there would be no standard for the way they look had people not seen them.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

'I am attacked by two very opposite sects � the scientists and the know-nothings. Both laugh at me, calling me 'the frogs' dancing master'. Yet I know I have discovered one of the greatest forces in nature.'

Galvani, the discoverer of electricity

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."

Lord Thomas Dewar

'I didn't say that it was possible, I just said that it happened!'

Sir William Crookes

'People who have not seen ought not speak on the matter.'

Professor Charles Richet

www.victorzammit.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"exist"? what the hell are you tottaly insane?

whats wrong with you? asking that is like asking if 1 sand grane on the hole EARTH is black

thats how comen it is!! but lets say your talking about the "aleins" coming here?

i think yes, what were the phonix lights? how to u explane the nasa ats videos?

do you think everyone that has seen a "ufo" is lieing or insane?

that is not to say that the "real" "ufo's" are not human made

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I live right next door to Area 51 and I've never seen an Alien. However, I have seen Flying Objects which are NOT ours! The UFO's could maneuver up, down, sideways, and zig-zag. So.....something is piloting those things. They could even change shapes and structure, from a brilliant light into a metallic form. I've seen black-ops and and they are usually (in the company) of military jets or copters.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I live right next door to Area 51 and I've never seen an Alien.

Why are you living on open ground?

Ofcourse you haven't seen a Alien, because the government keeps them secret!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join