It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Already Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Aztec, please have a look at my last post in the above thread. You will see there proof that the image you added is not an alien impression but a vase of mase.

Oh i'm sorry! I got it mixed up with another large eyed grey I saw on an Ancient Egyptian wall! I can't find the one I wanted but this next one shows big-eyed beings. It's 5000 yrs old.

mattboggs.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The aliens have sex with humans to generate tantric energy. They store the energy in liquid form, and use it to animate bodies; which they use as vehicles for travelling in certain dimensions. Of course they breed with humans to make babies also, but I think that generally they don't think humans are attractive or sexy.

The eyes have been illustrated in old-times as being large, although this is not always the case.

Whitley Strieber's book Communion has a large-eyed alien on the cover, and countless people recognized the picture as the same type of beings that had contacted them. Even a child said she had been contacted by that type of being.

LOL Aztec thats a flower pot not an Alien

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Sapphire
My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so goddamed ugly?

uhmmm, because they are so smart? I'm sure if us earthlings had a bit more upstairs we wouldn't make people feel they need to do a Da Vinci on their faces to feel confident enough to interact with people.

And anyway, isn't it always the way that The most wonderfully beautiful people are always the thicke4st?

I reckon you must be the most gorgeous girl on the planet by the way Sapphire!!

hehe, only messing with you.

Ok i fully expected this .. heh, my ~evily grins~ plan worked, i sure got a lot of replies about aliens being less than attractive lol. But really come on, they abduct people and shove nasty proves up their ass!

I know i know, i sounded smug and stuff writing that, but thats what happens when i've just woken up and havent had my caffeine fix "grin". I changed it from goddam ugly to creepy, just in case 'they're watching'

I mean i would love a pet alien that would be super cool, its just their eyes are so penetrating and according to some the greys have this artificial shell that covers the real thing underneath, but who really knows.

and triplesod if that was a compliment, thankyou sire

Im not Blonde WooHoo!!! sorry no offense to any blondes... ugh uh i'd better shut up before i get myself into more trouble .. smirk

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   

it's possible that we are 'Them' in an evolved state. Just a thought

maybe we are them in a devolved state, like they're from the future or maybe they did a genetic cross with neanderthal man......but the idea that humans are aliens is a very good one

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i think it says a lot about "man" kind - this picture

sitting gloriously and arrogantly atop a horse, on top of a heavy pot of gold...with his grovelling servants at the base...whilst the poor animals beneath bear the pressure. Might look ancient, but its very relevant to todays society! Where did it all go wrong? What a topsy turvy, inbalanced world...

www.metmuseum.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so goddamed ugly?
and triplesod if that was a compliment, thankyou sire

Sorry, i must say it wasn't a compliment, it was a joke though.

IN my post I said that PRetty people were a bit dim and vice versa. So basically, I was saying that you must be really good looking because you are very thick indeed!

Course I don't rreally think you are but the oppertunity came up.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
triplesod, ahh well, i guess we can't all look like cindy crawford and pierce brosnon now can we thank God i atleast have my intellect and sarcasm or i don't know what i'd do

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Some ET aliens are already here. They are in different forms. Some are exactly as they were. Some are like ME. I USED TO BE A GREY, but I took over a human body. I did it WITH PERMISSION. I was supposed to come here to learn about humans. What better way to LEARN about them than to BE ONE?
There was more than one crash in the Roswell area. Mine had 3 other occupants besides me...4 of us in all. Those "guys" (souls) also now occupy human bodies as well. I know all 3 of them, but I don't think all of them know they used to be Greys. I was a female, and they used to be my husbands. They are still male, and I am female in this lifetime.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
Some ET aliens are already here. They are in different forms. Some are exactly as they were. Some are like ME. I USED TO BE A GREY, but I took over a human body. I did it WITH PERMISSION. I was supposed to come here to learn about humans. What better way to LEARN about them than to BE ONE?
There was more than one crash in the Roswell area. Mine had 3 other occupants besides me...4 of us in all. Those "guys" (souls) also now occupy human bodies as well. I know all 3 of them, but I don't think all of them know they used to be Greys. I was a female, and they used to be my husbands. They are still male, and I am female in this lifetime.

hmm interesting. So you are actually a grey in human form, how? Tell me please, who created human beings? Who are the Reptillians? What happens to Us after death? Who are we really and where do we belong?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

hi Imzadi, welcome aboard

Could you explain how you entered human bodies? The aliens I've been interacting with come through vortexes and portals etc from other dimensions. I've met a few greys and they were the silver type with three large fingers. They seemed to be some of the ones in charge of the human arena and mainly wanted to tell me to keep my mouth shut about the portals etc.

As part of my training I was placed into the body of a grey a number of times so that I could experience what it was like to be one. That was many years ago and I've all but forgotten what I learnt during that stage in my training.

I used to know a grey who ran a site called Spiritweb. He was highly intelligent and knew a vast amount about consciousness, the soul, energy and the different dimensions.

It's fortunate that you survived the crash and were not captured. Do you still contact your home base and can you tell us some things about the world that you come from?

Three husbands! Wow. I think a lot of earth girls would envy your life style

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So much confusion and contradiction between contactee stories. I ignore them all as a result. Sure its a less informed road to take, but its the one most filled with what could be considered "truth".

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
First of all, I was a sociologist on my home planet. I had nothing to do with creating humans or the Reps. In fact, I have never seen a "Rep". (Reptilian)
For the Greys, we never fear death. All we need to do is to relocate to another body. (If we want to) Where do humans belong? Right here on Earth. There is no "Who are we really?" Existing is just existing. There is a dog. There is a cat. There is a human.
How I entered this body: Another Grey (in spirit form) took my soul and guided me across the country, & put it in this body. A vortex opened and I was sucked into this body.
Heelstone: You see contactees varying in their experiences. That is because there are many kinds of aliens, all with different cutures and different agendas. That is why you don't see any consistency.
Aliens probably see us the same way. WE have many cultures and different ways of expressing ourselves. (English, Chinese, Norwegian, African, Hawaiian, etc)
My Mindboggler website
members.tripod.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I saw some cool lights in the sky tonight here in east central Florida. I had the feeling I was being watched. Something is out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
imzadi that a great experiance if you are really an craft stranger,you are right right there is so many emergency landing in this planet recently since the development of cyclotron railgun and the underground magnetic canon.but i like to ask you a bit some of the alien seem like they has a ties with the US-EU-PBB connection isnt it?
it seem like when they came here to continiued the research seem like the US GOLDEN EAGLE SHIELDS CODE it look like un-activite

top topics

<< 1   >>

join