It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Already Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

www.aliensthetruth.com...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You do know that make-up artists in hollywood are capable of that. Some of those halloween masks are life like as well. Dont believe everything you see.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i'm at school right now and everyone rushed over to my computer screen while i was looking at those pictures. lol.
anyway, i don't know what to believe with these. it is true that makeup artists could do that..

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Duh they're already here. Just look at www.roswellproof.com... and read that deciphered memo.

I trust it more than I do images of aliens like above.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The next time you see alien foto's look at the eyes:
if the eyes are large then they are probably fake.
Why would you all say, while the idea of aliens with big eyes is almost carved into our brains.
Because the eyes of the aliens which were made by old cultures have got big eyes, but it's obvious that those eyes are the glasses of the spacesuit. Therefore those aliens also have a bigger body on those statues.
When you look at the statues etc. of which the aliens have small arms etc. you also see the eyes are small, just like ours.

The only difference is that around those eyes there are still curves, probably still something of a spacesuit.

12,500 dollar statue
Also see the weird carves, thing above the head, and the strange eyes.

For the persons which know about Ezekiel in the Bible, just compare... also notice again the head...

Site of the above mask

Just see that the eyes are small, but that there is something around the eyes...

It's up to you what to do with this information... but I mostly consider it fake if the alien has got big eyes... because the old cultures do show something big... but not the eyes itself... the glasses for the spacesuit.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
good alien pictures though, real or not

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so creepy looking? You'd think they'd have the technology to atleast get some kind of fix or something, i mean they're smart, they're not animals and if i had the choice i much rather look human than alien.. And dont tell me they probably think we're the ones that are ugly, if that were the case they wouldn't be probing us and trying to procreate. Im not smug about looks, not in the least! But lets face it, would you want to run into one of them in a dark alley?

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've never thought of the grey type of alien as "ugly". A bit different, but it doesn't freak me out. I'm certain that they think they are hot, sexy stuff. Kind of like how squids, lizards, and other not so pretty or cute creatures (to our perceptions) on our planet think they are sexy enough to procreate and make more of themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If we compare a cow with a nice girl (and you are a male) then that cow would be very very ugly. But when you are a cow that female cow looks very good...

Instinct determines what is beautiful and what is not, therefore other creatures look ugly... should it be a reason for a technolical advanced civilisation (12.000 years ahead at least) to change their looks so we might find them attractive? No because it doesn't help them... so they are smart...

If we would have made apes, and we also thought "we should look pretty for those apes" and made ourselves look pretty for them... I don't have the feeling those aliens themselves would have sex a lot anymore with eachother because their instinct doesn't allow it.

It would be very stupid to transform yourself to the desires of menkind.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The reason i'd mentioned this to begin with was, it's possible that we are 'Them' in an evolved state. Just a thought, still i wouldn't wanna meet one in a dark alley

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so ugly?

LOL! Come to think about it they could use a bit of a lift on their necks, all that loose skin, and how about those lips?
I'm thinking collagen injection is a must for the glamour-minded grey.
Also those big black eyes... that's so anime... I'm thinking some blue contacts and some Andy Warhol type glasses for that academic scholar look....
And what's up with these "sophisticated" other worldly beings running around naked as a Penthouse Pet? I have two words for our visiting Greys who want to blend in...
"Old Navy"... be there....

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so goddamed ugly?

uhmmm, because they are so smart? I'm sure if us earthlings had a bit more upstairs we wouldn't make people feel they need to do a Da Vinci on their faces to feel confident enough to interact with people.

And anyway, isn't it always the way that The most wonderfully beautiful people are always the thicke4st?

I reckon you must be the most gorgeous girl on the planet by the way Sapphire!!

hehe, only messing with you.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so goddamed ugly? You'd think they'd have the technology to atleast get some kind of fix or something, i mean they're smart, they're not animals and if i had the choice i much rather look human than alien.. And dont tell me they probably think we're the ones that are ugly, if that were the case they wouldn't be probing us and trying to procreate. Im not smug about looks, not in the least! But lets face it, would you want to run into one of them in a dark alley?

They probably think Women are a bunch of idiots also...

Women put on a heap of mascara, blush, lip stick, eye liner, putting themselve sin pain to get rid of thier leg hair, plucking thier eye-brows....

They probably think us humans are wierd enough..

body piercings, putting ink into our skin, dying our hair, ripping our hair off our body, plucking the hair out, the list goes on....
And also looking at humans in another perspective...gay humans, bi-sexuals, trans-sexuals, etc

Total brain #s we are.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so ugly?

LOL! Come to think about it they could use a bit of a lift on their necks, all that loose skin, and how about those lips?
I'm thinking collagen injection is a must for the glamour-minded grey.
Also those big black eyes... that's so anime... I'm thinking some blue contacts and some Andy Warhol type glasses for that academic scholar look....
And what's up with these "sophisticated" other worldly beings running around naked as a Penthouse Pet? I have two words for our visiting Greys who want to blend in...
"Old Navy"... be there....

make sure u cover those eyes, sunburst is smthng he-does-not-want.
horn-rimmed glasses i'd say? more or less...they'd be more than welcome in our society.
im sorry to have to use this post in such a crude manner, but

intelgurl, plz check ur U2U's, that's if the mods havent del'd them yet.
a disturbed
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dolphins are smart, but do they get a facelift? NO! You know why? Because they're dolphins, they don't need a facelift.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
Dolphins are smart, but do they get a facelift? NO! You know why? Because they're dolphins, they don't need a facelift.

I've actually never seen a dolphin that needed a face lift... But if he comes out of the water and shows up at the mall - could I suggest a pair of Levi's and nice plaid button-up?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The aliens have sex with humans to generate tantric energy. They store the energy in liquid form, and use it to animate bodies; which they use as vehicles for travelling in certain dimensions. Of course they breed with humans to make babies also, but I think that generally they don't think humans are attractive or sexy.

The eyes have been illustrated in old-times as being large, although this is not always the case.

Uh, I just found out this is vase and not an alien! sorry, my bad.

Whitley Strieber's book Communion has a large-eyed alien on the cover, and countless people recognized the picture as the same type of beings that had contacted them. Even a child said she had been contacted by that type of being.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

My question is, if Aliens are so smart, why are they so goddamed ugly? You'd think they'd have the technology to atleast get some kind of fix or something, i mean they're smart, they're not animals and if i had the choice i much rather look human than alien.. And dont tell me they probably think we're the ones that are ugly, if that were the case they wouldn't be probing us and trying to procreate. Im not smug about looks, not in the least! But lets face it, would you want to run into one of them in a dark alley?

maybe they're smart enough to not care, like some humans are.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The aliens have sex with humans to generate tantric energy. They store the energy in liquid form, and use it to animate bodies; which they use as vehicles for travelling in certain dimensions. Of course they breed with humans to make babies also, but I think that generally they don't think humans are attractive or sexy.

The eyes have been illustrated in old-times as being large, although this is not always the case.

Whitley Strieber's book Communion has a large-eyed alien on the cover, and countless people recognized the picture as the same type of beings that had contacted them. Even a child said she had been contacted by that type of being.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aztec, please have a look at my last post in the above thread. You will see there proof that the image you added is not an alien impression but a vase of mase.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease

maybe they're smart enough to not care, like some humans are.

hey! Thats what I said, you must write a short but impressive biography about me when paraphrasing one of my quotes!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join