It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien or human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secado
So that means it cannot be discussed again?
And by the way, I have told you 4891563879512345687 times NOT to exaggerate.

And I have told you 4891563879512345688 times to stop using that tired old cliche!!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My opinion, it is just a man facing the other way, in a white turtleneck, wearing a motorcycle helmet, and scratching his butt!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If this is a doll (and that is possible), any ideas of who was holding it?

How far away was the doll?

What kind of doll was it?

Not aware that GI Joe was on the market in 64' and was it available in England?

If you are going to debunk something you need to do a better job with your facts also.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
My opinion, it is just a man facing the other way, in a white turtleneck, wearing a motorcycle helmet, and scratching his butt!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by smirkley]

good one....

can this pic be debunked? yes...does it list as fake upon first sight..no.
does it enlist as fake after gvrnmnt decides to threaten person bringing picture up??...."an alarming no"
i rest my case

seriously tho....u wanna debunk pix like this, then go ahead, but this does look a leeeetle out of the ordinary.
note...those were the hippie days, ppl on too many bags would have taken abstract pictures in abstract places...
peace brothers, hail westwood

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think this quote is interesting (from a non-copyright source)

"The case was reported to the police and taken up by Kodak, the film manufacturers, who offered free film for life to anyone who could solve the mystery when their experts failed. Kodak had investigated Jim Templeton's film and tested it for all known photographic faults and tampering. They believed the image to be genuine, so they decided to offer a reward to anyone who could explain the mysterious photograph. It has not been claimed."

So since a few people claim they can...why not collect on the offer?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

When he got his developed film back, the specific shots he had taken at the picnic area were missing from the rest of the various other photos he had snapped.

I am always suspicious when they don't have got the original photo's anymore, for whatever reason that maybe.

There are also just about 20 sites about the spaceman... that isn't too much...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snake
Aztec
dude ya getting a little desperate ?
Thanks for the

It will happen keep digging.
Thanks

Your response to a legitimate unexplained photo is in itself bizarre. Why would you even post such a degrading remark. Keep your pessimistic comments to yourself in the future.

Back to the topic.
I found something interesting about this photographs location. It's near The Sellafield Nuclear Power Plant, which has been in operation since the 1950's. Here is some info on it's history during this time period.
www.bellona.no...
1964 was an interesting year for Sellafield.

In 1964, B204 was replaced by a bigger reprocessing plant (B205) which reprocessed fuel for civil use as well. With a five times greater production capacity than that of B204, this new plant could reprocess fuel from all of the Magnox reactors in the United Kingdom.

I wonder if there was an accident that day, and this is all the evidence that Mr. Templeton has left. Maybe the British Nuclear Regulatory people covered everything up, but this photo. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
probably something that the government didnt want us to know about. looks like someone that could be handling nuclear waste. maybe a radiation suit? not an alien though, looks like the build of a human. but thats interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
This is one of the most famous "alien/supernatural" pics around, it is also one of the most popular pics for people to bring up as "proof" of life outside our planet. It is brought up on this very forum at least ince every 2 months.

I am pretty certain that it is simply a doll being held up behind the little girls head, thats just how it looks to me. I personally think of this as one of the worst and poorest hoax pics out there but many people think it is legit. Fair enough, you think its legit, I think it is a very poor fake.

I must say that I am honestly completely amazed that people think this is real, I just cant see how people would be taken in by it.

Anyway, iots all about opinions and there was mine.

looks like a doll to me too

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard
probably something that the government didnt want us to know about. looks like someone that could be handling nuclear waste. maybe a radiation suit? not an alien though, looks like the build of a human. but thats interesting.

hmm, well it's fake, hmm look at the, but no it's fake, ummmm it has the, no man it IS FAKE! and yes it does look like a doll, but if you look at its angle, it looks as if the girl is sitting on a soft cloud of air, not standing on the ground, and yet it doesnt show the feet of the being for due to the angle its or he is at. also if you look closely enough he is facing the other way, his back is facing the camera cause you could see the shoulder blades, it does lok like a doll o and it is possible to be behind a person in that position holding a doll right behind the head, it looks actual size to a dol if you compare it to the size of the girls head. it was obviously stage, just to get a little atention, did anyone look up the man's history? i would like to know

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's one of the "Beekeeper" Aliens I keep hearing about.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
It's one of the "Beekeeper" Aliens I keep hearing about.

you have a site, some pics. i mean there has to be if you keep "hearing bout em".

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hmm.... if it is a guy in a radiation suit, that must have been one of those 60's retro spandex nuclear radiation suits.

He looks lost, maybe he was part of some alien fraternity joke, (Im sure Earth is probably the Arkansas of the universe. Most aliens probably avoid it, must be why we get all the fruity aliens who like to anal probe).

All it needs is to have him scratching his head

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join