It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien or human?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
After the photograph was published in a local Cumbrian newspaper Jim Templeton received calls from the Government telling him "not to persure the matter

www.skiesare.demon.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
~interesting photo aztec. Looks like a dude in a fencing suit to me. nice find.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Maybe a man in a radiation suit? Somethign we shouldn't find?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
that arm is backwards, i doubt aliens or humans have reverse elbows..... probably a doll or large puppet.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Looks like "Scuba Steve" from Big Daddy, painted white.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Looks like a fake pic... someone in a power-ranger type outfit...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is one of the most famous "alien/supernatural" pics around, it is also one of the most popular pics for people to bring up as "proof" of life outside our planet. It is brought up on this very forum at least ince every 2 months.

I am pretty certain that it is simply a doll being held up behind the little girls head, thats just how it looks to me. I personally think of this as one of the worst and poorest hoax pics out there but many people think it is legit. Fair enough, you think its legit, I think it is a very poor fake.

I must say that I am honestly completely amazed that people think this is real, I just cant see how people would be taken in by it.

Anyway, iots all about opinions and there was mine.

who

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I feel the same way as triplesod. Most importantly, who knows if the government really came to this guy? Sounds like an easy way to get people to believe your story, just make something up about the government saying you should keep your mouth shut. This picture looks so bad, the government would have to be insane to even give it a second glance. This picture would be one of the easiest to laugh at and say is a hoax, they wouldnt waste their time with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
LOL! Yep, I look at that and the VERY FIRST thing that comes to mind is aliens, no wait...ghosts. No...ummm, yeah aliens.

Actually, the first thing was a GI Joe being held behind some kids head. Pretty silly shot. I don't even get how it would cause an issue.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Weird that the figure is standing at such a strange angle.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
First of all the picture was done in the 60s.

So it is either one of two things:

a double exposure or something in the background.

it is not a fencing suit as they have little or not padding in back.

the entity is behind the girl and in reference seems to be a ways away due to fading and is likely standing on top of the knoll behind her. It is facing away from her also.

Again it is not the picture that interests me as people can argue all day long about it if they like. It is what happened afterwards.

In this case they sound like genuine government agents rather than the ubitiquous MIBs that we hear of. What also makes it more legit is the knowing that this was a location of military work or activity which always draws aliens etc.

First time I have seen it and I have seen many thousands of pics over the years so just goes to show that there is still a lot of stuff out there.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yep, interesting. Like I said...looks like GI Joe doll.

Check this link too:
www.100megsfree4.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yep, interesting. Like I said...looks like GI Joe doll.

Check this link too:
www.100megsfree4.com...

and this one (BEST ONE I THINK):
www.chez.com...

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Secado]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
From everything I have read and seen on this image, it appears to be legitamite. Though as with all alien/UFO images, it doesn't do a damn thing to help bring about disclosure.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That's an action figure or a doll or something of that sort.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Agreed. It is a fake, I believe this was discussed here on the board, sometime earlier, just searching might help. Dunno. But, 3 to 1 says it is a fake.

-wD

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Aztec
dude ya getting a little desperate ?
Thanks for the

It will happen keep digging.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Nope, I don't think this one was desperation. This pic has not been debunked....ever.

That includes here.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
this would have to be the 2908309854309857 time this discussion has come up.....search spaceman in this section I am sure you will come up with more discussion

Chris

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So that means it cannot be discussed again?
And by the way, I have told you 4891563879512345687 times NOT to exaggerate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join