It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien Photo Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
Real or not, no one is going to believe it, even if an alien is standing in front of you, you will still not believe it. The human brain is incapable to accept such things because we are thought different things in our life.

For example, many of us try to compare all they see with what we know. I mean how can you say it's fake if you have never seen an"Real" Alien before ?

I can assure you that if I saw an alien life form...I would believe it. Whether or not I was programmed by society not to accept it or not.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I dont know what to think! these pics could be computer generated

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

Originally posted by Aztec
Does anyone know if this little alien is a fake?

Thats for real. Susposed, chupacubra embryo.

www.beyondroswell.com...

this one looks like a prop from one of the alien-movies.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I really don't think so (in reply to question about grey alien photos), I have worked in computer graphics both 2d and 3d for the last 15 years, it would be tedious to make these this with CG but not impossible of course.

The answer is simply as I stated above in this lengthy post. I am 100% sure I'm correct and that the video will never show up.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Regarding the photo I posted...er linked to,

From my experience, it seems that very few people have actually seen and discussed it. All the attention is focused on the blatatly fake pictures like the aliens in the graveyard and the brown one crouching on the ground.

This photo was only shown for a few seconds on an obscure UFO documentary with no comment given. THAT makes me think that there might be something to it. Also.....just look at it....there's something about it. It just looks....alive. Or at least alive at some point.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I could not possibly comment on the picture link you posted, except it looks 100% more real than the others in this thread. It looks dead and bruised. Could be real, could be fake, I can't even begin to guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I first saw the pictures on this site

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

They used to have some better quality B&W pics, but then they put up these color screen captures.

The producer of the show says he got the photos form Robert Dean, someone I think is on the level.

[Edited on 11/13/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm annoyed at all hoax makers (myself included, I've made fake ufo pictures to fool friends). It is now impossible to say with any accuracy what's real and what isn't.

Howewer, the twist in the neck in the second picture in that link does look a little odd, even if it is a crash injury as claimed. It looks like the head is on backwards.

As I said, I can't tell what's real, I can only spot fakes sometimes, and this annoys me. I may be looking at the face of a being from a distant planet, and I'll never know.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
This is one photo that intrigued me.

I guess someone made it for a prank or something?

We discussed this photo already too, heres the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I may be looking at the face of a being from a distant planet, and I'll never know.

No....we won't.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Zzub...seems to me you've got a good point made

BUT, i would rather have it if you analyze the reptillian head thing? a prop??

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i hav never seen those pictures before, but they look kind of fake to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
About the lizard head thing.

Well, it certainly does look odd. I've seen several of these over the years. Personally, I believe them to be an aborted foetus. Perhaps there's some animal in south america which is prone to aborting it's young on a regular basis.

My first question is "Why has there never been a DNA test on it". Hoaxes seem to never quite get to the point of handing over the 'proof' to the scientists.

One thought occurs to me. Years ago, I kept lizards. Occasionally, a young one dies and gets lost under the log in the back of the cage, then is found 6 months later, it would often look like this, except this one has no visible ribcage.

From the elbows down, this thing seems to be thinner than the eye expects.

In the last picture on that page, where the thing is in the box with cotton wool, it almost looks like there is a tail visible, which makes me think it's a monkey feotus left to dry out.

But, I really don't know, I've stared at this thing for hours before now, fiddling with the levels in photoshop, hoping to get some extra info out of this pictures, and I still don't know.

I wish I could see it firsthand. (I'd snap a bit off it and get a DNA test done, that would answer the question).

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To original poster:

Look, these people sell stuff. What more do you need to be persuaded that these photos are fake ?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't think I would start this much of a debate. Sorry I haven't kept up the discussion. As most of you pretty much said, how will we ever be able to tell difference between hoax and genuine? I wish their was some way to tell. I also think it's good we have the skeptics and the believers, the two sides, I think it helps keep each other in balance.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I do agree that something more might should have been caught on film, with ghosts, you see them a lot clearer because of the radioactivity, or something, i haven't read up on it in a while, but i think that since aliens are supposedly much more advanced than humans, they would be seen differently through film.

Second thing is these are stereotypical aliens, which makes them somewhat unbeleivable

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I first saw the pictures on this site

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

They used to have some better quality B&W pics, but then they put up these color screen captures.

The producer of the show says he got the photos form Robert Dean, someone I think is on the level.

[Edited on 11/13/2003 by Flinx]

man, ill like to see more info on theys pics..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i believe those first pictures of the aliens to deff be fake. this was said before i think but the aliens are always the same brightnes as the closest thing in the picture. look at the one where it is behind the fence. the fence looks huge and the aliens looks tiny, yet its just as bright although if it was that bright it should be very close to the fence. fake.
the burn one looks odd. iv never seen it before. so i have no comment.
but that little fetus thing was answered it was some sort of fetus from a feline i think. it was answered on ats... somewhere......

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We never "answered" it, only speculated.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Obviously a fake, it even says so if you click on the link below the pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join