It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien Photo Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Prove it lol hmm ok..how..I guess this is one of those things that you have to say "You can't disprove it, but you can't prove it" aye? Guess another unexplained mystery . . .

-wD

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Prove it lol hmm ok..how..I guess this is one of those things that you have to say "You can't disprove it, but you can't prove it" aye? Guess another unexplained mystery . . .

-wD

lol

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Why are they ALWAYS naked? Why oh why is a civilization with the technoogy to reach earth from god knows where stark naked? Because the X-Files showed them that way? And why are they wandering around in Joe Loser's backyard in the middle of the night and running away from the camera?

Ya know, I'm as open minded as the next guy, but I think the biggest mystery is where these people find all this free time. Props on the imagination, though.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I saw another picture taken in the same shoot. It was at a ghost investigation site. The person said that they were going hunting and had the camera running as they walked past the cemetary, and the camera picked up the picture of the long armed gray. It was obviously from the same shoot that the ones in this thread are about. So different people are using the same photo shoot for telling different lies?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
good one Flinx

obviously a dead one

and they do wear a form fitting garment

All i can say is these creatures in this thread
look correct
unlike others ive seen except possibly
the dulce "interrogation"

To the experts amoung us who readily dismiss these images
I would ask please refine your eplaination a little more detail..thx...
Its fun and easy to make offhand judgements
I do it too

It really doesnt help the process
If we can Prove conclusively their fakes great weve
done our bit

Thx Zzub I value you expert opinion
Do we know what model camera was used? ne1
it appears to have a zoom

The fact remains to me and anyone whos been
exposed to this very real phenomenon
There is a striking correctness to these images
i cant explain its a gut feeling
sorry for letting emotions seep in here
its disturbing...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
www.aliensthetruth.com...

This is the only alien photo I've seen that I think might be genuine. It's on the same website.....

I haven't seen that picture before, it's a good one. I'll have to investigate it.
(love the avatar by the way, Borgnine rocks!)

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Looks like this one goes in the youll never know
catagory
I havent heard a convincing explaination yet

And as we decend into infantile remarks
I bid you all Good Night...

hahaha, its blatently obvious to anybody with sence these pictures are completely fake.. if you cant see that these pictures are fake your open mindedness outweighs your logical thinking..

look at the pictures they are fake...
its just obvious

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

Originally posted by straterx
Looks like this one goes in the youll never know
catagory
I havent heard a convincing explaination yet

And as we decend into infantile remarks
I bid you all Good Night...

hahaha, its blatently obvious to anybody with sence these pictures are completely fake.. if you cant see that these pictures are fake your open mindedness outweighs your logical thinking..

look at the pictures they are fake...
its just obvious

Couldn't agree more, common sense tells you these are fake. I nearly pissed my pants laughing when I first saw them.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
come on straterx, you just wish that aliens exsisted and probably cant except there is not much availible information on the subject because of all the disinformation about..

i share your anxiety i also hope other intelligent life exsists, but not using logical thinking in the analizing of possible evidence is only going to get the conspiracy community laughed at...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
if you look at previous threads.. we also when we were new shared your open mindedness and enthusiasm but this site awakens you to using logical thinking... your using your heart to much.. use your brain.. ill get you an example of the stuff we have found out was fake before...

now, if we would'nt of reasearched and analized that we would never know.. that allthough a piece of art as we found out is certainly really well made and without logical thinking we could of all belived our hearts and thought that was a real dead reptillian alien...

there is more threads with alien pictures on.. one has a picture of what looks like a deformed human... one looks like a cat featus... some we dont have major proof on.. but without logical thinking your not going to get very good evidence to back up your claims when trying to convince intelligent people that weird # happens...

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Does anyone know if this little alien is a fake?

www.beyondroswell.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
that was inconclusive.. a few members thought it was a cat featus.. i sway in this general direction but we couldnt get much information on this one....

its difficult.. allthough i generally think its a cat..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is one photo that intrigued me.

I guess someone made it for a prank or something?

wearenotalone.net...

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The fact that nothing's come of it in years is pretty telling...(the cat fetus), so....

Why are they ALWAYS naked? Why oh why is a civilization with the technoogy to reach earth from god knows where stark naked?

The better question might be, why are we the only animal that chooses to wear clothing?
Seriously though, according to lore, form-fitting jumpsuits are standard attire.... If you were propping up a crash survivor for a photo op though, might be nude....

Interesting pic there Flinx....I've seen it before, bt never given it much thought, as it's impossible to prove/disprove many such photos....thanks for showing it again...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
why dont they just give us the video and proof us all wrong?

if they dont its a hoax end of story

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
can we really trust any alien photos? film makers can produce any sort of alien imaginable and make them believable.video footage would be better but still hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
seen that before aswell aztec.. allthough i have no idea what it is.. i cant make my mind up and there doesnt seam to be photographic faking invovled which means the only explanation is its a prop fake.. and prop fakes are hard to disproove...

commen sence says burn victim/deformed.. allthough admittidly.. i have no idea about this one...hard to proove and hard to disproove.. id say its for everybody to make there own mind up about.. maybe somebody can come up with some logical arguments..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Real or not, no one is going to believe it, even if an alien is standing in front of you, you will still not believe it. The human brain is incapable to accept such things because we are thought different things in our life.

For example, many of us try to compare all they see with what we know. I mean how can you say it's fake if you have never seen an"Real" Alien before ?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

www.beyondroswell.com...

this one looks like a prop from one of the alien-movies.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

Originally posted by Aztec

www.beyondroswell.com...

this one looks like a prop from one of the alien-movies.

Thats it! definatelky.

I have thought before that it looks like the Alien but never considered it could be a prop or maybe some toy or something but I thinkn an answer has been found!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join