It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who actualy believes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
bigfoot-yes

nessie(surviving plesiosaur not a dinosaur)- yes

chuba( some sort of mammal)- yes

dragons- yes( watch dragons: a fantasy made real and itll explain them)

vampires-no

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Bigfoot: Probable. Sightings and footage of this crypto-biped ape sustains its popularity. Hymalayan conterpart (yeti) not so well documented and evidence of it's extistance may be nothing more than folklore.

The Loch Ness Monster: Endearing mythical loch dwelling freshwater cryptoid. No genuine evidence and a Scottish Tourist Board cashcow to bring nessie hunters and tourists to and area of outstanding beauty. Ficticious.

Chup: Mmmmm.... goatsucker? Unable to decide if this creature even exists. However, something is out there.....but what is it?

Dragons: pure mythology. Adopted symbol in many cultures of the world and integrated into their folklore.

Vampires: No! unless the vampire bat is included into this category and leeches.

Wookies: Chewbacca yes, others...no!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
It was real enough for me, and in my quiet little world that is enough.

Amen, Wupy.
I guess have the hell scared out of us by Bigfoot is something we have in common, lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think Nessie is the only one one that would have probably be the only one that could have existed, for all we know nessie coudl have passed away in the last 20 years thus there not being any recent sightings.

I think that bigfoots chupacabras and dragons are made up by people just like Santa Clause, Leprechauns and Eskimos.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nessi t ome seems unlikely caouse the Loch isnt very big in my standards. But who knows maby its good at standing very still so that it wont be ditected the the radar dudes.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)- yes

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)- yes

Chupa- undecided

Dragons- yes and no, I belive they were some sort of dino's, but I don't know whether or not to belive in all the common dragon traits

Vampires- no, unless you count the ones who are nuts and think they're vampires

Wookies- can't say I've ever heard of em'

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its been a long while since ive seen a good bigfoot vid.... But plaese stay on topic. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
No
No
No
No
No
No

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hlesterjerome
No
No
No
No
No
No

Lol what do u belive

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)- Yes

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)- Yes to the "sea monsters". I'm not so sure that there's anything to be found in Loch Ness, at least anymore, but I'm absolutely convinced that some of the older folk legends involving "sea monsters" were based on real creatures. Heck, we know for absolute sure that the Giant Squid really does exist, so why not others?

Chupa- Nah, no evidence. Most likely some kind of wild dog.

Dragons- Not if we're talking about the flying kind.

Vampires- Only humans who enjoy drinking blood. No supernatural, just a weird interest.

Wookies- No

[edit on 9/12/2006 by ConservativeMan]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)- Yes

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)- Yes, absolutely

Chupa- undecided

Dragons- no (I do believe ancients finding dinosaur bones imagined dragons)

Vampires- no, but now explainable virus inflictions to cause 'fangs', sensitivitiy to light etc. were thought to be Vampires in olden times.

Wookies- nope.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)-possibly - this is the most plausible of them all.

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)-possibly - but only in open ocean - there isn't enough space to support a self-sustaning viable colony of any sort of truly large animals in an enclosed lake the size of Lochness. Some of the US great lakes would be better candidates, but I doubt it.

Chupa- no

Dragons- no - IMO ancient references to dragons came from people looking at dino bones and probably skulls of exotic animals like crocodiles brought to places where such animals don't live.

Vampires- no

Wookies- no

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ive never tough about it that way. Maybey acients did find bones

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I find it odd how there is more belief in bigfoot than in the possibility of a sea monster in some peoples minds.

With the vast stretches of ocean, there could be a multitude of undiscovered monsters that aren't even deep-sea creatures.

Even going into the fresh water lakes there are a number of different areas that are supposed to house similar tales to that of Loch Ness.

Seems sort of like believing in ET's. Space is obviously much larger with other galaxies and what not, but the ocean is massive and not very much explored.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)- yes

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)- yes

Chupa- yes

Dragons- i Believe they once existed

Vampires- No

Wookies-Possilby

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
ok to the people that are saying no to the wookies whats wrong with you the best video evidence is of the wookies i have some videos that are very clear and close up that proves they exist.

ok sorry now for the real answers

Bigfoot: no alot of misidentification and nerves on this one and lets not even get started on all the hoaxes.

nessi: no at least not what most people would think of maybe some type of marine mammal started it. nothing now.

chupa: no funny most people are saying no but of all these seems the most likely cause this creature is small could hide very easy and be very hard to find could be very smart as well.

dragons no lots of stories but most likely legends started from fossils finds and a few travelers seeing the few large reptiles we do have ( crocs,pythons,kimodo)

vampires no except for what others have said i doubt it.

wookies of couse

i think it would be cool for any of these to exist i want some of them to exist i just can not believe in any of them at the moment sorry

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I agree. It would be awsome if they all existed.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)- Well i have woken up to many things that looked like it.

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)- maybe....

Chupa- Yes

Dragons- Not really, considering, as far as i know, tehre has never been any remains of dragons found...

Vampires- Yeah deffinatly.... i see lots around my college, running around dressed in black with dog collars, that i just want to put a stake into their hearts lol

Wookies- dont even get me started lol

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Big Foot(All Other Big Apes)- Maybe...consider all the possibilities that it isn't, but think of the few that there are...

Nessie(All Other Dinos or Seamonsters)- A log? I don't know. I haven't looked into it much yet.

Chupa- YeeeeeeeeeeI don't know. I haven't found a good picture of one yet.

Dragons- No.

Vampires- People that suck human blood? Yes. Pail dudes with dark robes and sharp teeth that go around as a bat? No.

Wookies- Who wouldn't? Of course I believe in wookies! lol

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
then again... for dragons...in Job (from the Bible) I think its chapter forty-something where he records that he saw a scaled beast that blew fire out of (it's nostrils) I think. I dunno' Im a bit edgey. I'll see if I can get back to that. So yes and no. I don't really know. Did they exist? yes. Do they still exist? I highly doubt it. Especially with all the made up stuff about these huge things with wings. they were big but they probably didnt have wings...I dont know...we really can't be sure

<< 1    3  4 >>

join