It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...What I know, and what do you think?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
so in the end the lacerta's files are disinformation created by that alien but why this file can't be made by human? I guess you should have some clear suspicious for claiming that is an hoax created by a reptilian.
omg really an Alien Grey was invited here?

in italian forums these things doesn't happen frequently

can you show me that thread plz?

Because I can see Lacerta's awareness very well in those files, as those files actually are "mediums" for this purpose. Why hoax by Lacerta? Because she is way too lazy to move her butt upstairs, use a UFO to fly to a highway, find a random person (specially a stupid journalist), and try to convince everybody through three A4 pages, that she's real.

Some of the informations she gave us, was true, some are insane. Some aliens here on ATS keep talking (naturally) about things said in the Lacerta Files, adding up that it's true. These clues keep adding up.

David Icke's invitation was an ATSNN news article, I guess anybody could dig it up, if it's still avilable on ATS one year from then. I'm not going to accuse any ATS member who was so proud to be in the name of David Icke, he knows it anyway. But he was right. David Icke could say nothing at all about whatever he wrote, because he is a fool. Any money from his work flows to some bank accounts, he has no access at all. Aliens need legal cash as well, David has enough to live and to enjoy his life. The rest is for others: Like for a Grey ordering pizza to Lacerta's doorstep.

L3X

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
About David Icke i consider him crazy when talks about reptilian connection to our governments bla bla bla but for other things like financial system, Rotschild and the stuff exposed in some books like Alice in wonderland are a bit more reasonable. For example he tells intersting stuff in his documentary called "The Secret of Global Control (direct translation from the italian title, i don't know if is the same in the english version): is a summer of what wrote in his books and for some people a doc can be more intersting than a book. Then there is "The Biggest Secret" which i consider the type of books where you have to unmerge hoax from truth. Like Da Vinci Code, but a worse version. However Da Vinci Code and The biggest secret are completely different but the purpose is the same: create mess in the flock

[edit on 3-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
David Icke It's Ironic that he is now banned from selling his books due to copyright theft the mans a charlaton.

I once tried watched a 6 hour video of him talking I never laughed so much in all my life It's no wonder the British Press laughs at him.

Just to state my position yes theres reptiles but theres no reptile men in spaceships or underground and Ickes as loony as they come.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

I don' know if any of you have noticed but I SEE REPTILIAN SYMBOLISM in almost everything.... Dragons, movies, tv shows, the list goes on. it's not that I myself look for it, but it is just soooo obvious it pops out at you!

I mean take this for example. The royal color is PURPLE correct? Right, so when you take a look at Figment from Disney, barney, Spyro the Dragon, Dino from the flinstones, what do they all have in common? they are all "purple"

Another example is our banks, well this kind of gears off towards the illuminati side but aren't most of them reps? Suntrust bank, Fidelity bank has the symbol of the Pyramid, Xxon for gas is the double cross, and so on... I mean....this is all over the place.

Haha, I mean when I created my new account with my mom, and saw that the bank was cale d "Sun" trust, I laughed and said to my mom, "Gee I wonder why they call the bank Suntrust" People who do not "Understand" the language of symbolism will NOT get what I am taling about at all.

Anyways, that's what I wanted to say for now. Keep the comments coming, it's very itriguing.

you are very close to your answer. the dragon and the sun. who do these two things symbolize? as you said, you can see them everywhere. in our religions mainly, but it is everywhere in everything. do a little research on the city of babylon and its king. you will find lots of interesting things there. the dragon and the sun is nothing new to me as i know them well and their meaning. the reptilians have been here since the beginning.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
I once tried watched a 6 hour video of him talking I never laughed so much in all my life It's no wonder the British Press laughs at him.

I once watched one too, that was the time when I found out, he is a loonatic. As a human, he'd better clean toilets in pubs, or wash undies in a kindergarten .

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thymus claims there are aliens in this community? If this is true, why dont they send in a picture of themselves?

A lot of these Alien speeches preach about, "listen to us mankind before you destroy yourselves...., believe our message etc etc" - Quite simply, give us something to believe and prove, we will believe. Keep filling our internet with unfounded, unproven, unsubstantiated reptative narrative and dont be surprised when only the slightly unhinged sign up to your theories.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Thymus claims there are aliens in this community? If this is true, why dont they send in a picture of themselves?

A lot of these Alien speeches preach about, "listen to us mankind before you destroy yourselves...., believe our message etc etc" - Quite simply, give us something to believe and prove, we will believe. Keep filling our internet with unfounded, unproven, unsubstantiated reptative narrative and dont be surprised when only the slightly unhinged sign up to your theories.

God knows how many aliens are in this community... but why ask for pic? I am a human being, and I never asked you to post a pic of yourself, neither asked other species to do that. It would violate your private lives.

Ignorant fools have no reason to sign up to ATS, and I agree with the fact that some of you, aliens, pretend to be proofseeker dumbguys with one usernam, and with the other you proove to be the best,, nicest and most clever aliens I've ever seen. However, seeing that you are advanced aliens, you still have your own personality.

How to see it? "Pull the Plug", and I'll see who you really are.
Some are damn good at it.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi all,this is something I have just got into so am not in a position to make a informed judgement on,though I have to say would not be 2 happy or coherent if it did happen 2 me,presuming they do exist.Fore those interested go 2 www.angelfire.com/alt2/antichrist/1.html.will ruffle a few feathers,4 sure it is very long but stick with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
someone said that reptilians are on Earth in other dimension. they work with illuminati on NWO...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

I don' know if any of you have noticed but I SEE REPTILIAN SYMBOLISM in almost everything.... Dragons, movies, tv shows, the list goes on. it's not that I myself look for it, but it is just soooo obvious it pops out at you!

I mean take this for example. The royal color is PURPLE correct? Right, so when you take a look at Figment from Disney, barney, Spyro the Dragon, Dino from the flinstones, what do they all have in common? they are all "purple"

Another example is our banks, well this kind of gears off towards the illuminati side but aren't most of them reps? Suntrust bank, Fidelity bank has the symbol of the Pyramid, Xxon for gas is the double cross, and so on... I mean....this is all over the place.

Haha, I mean when I created my new account with my mom, and saw that the bank was cale d "Sun" trust, I laughed and said to my mom, "Gee I wonder why they call the bank Suntrust" People who do not "Understand" the language of symbolism will NOT get what I am taling about at all.

Anyways, that's what I wanted to say for now. Keep the comments coming, it's very itriguing.

you are very close to your answer. the dragon and the sun. who do these two things symbolize? as you said, you can see them everywhere. in our religions mainly, but it is everywhere in everything. do a little research on the city of babylon and its king. you will find lots of interesting things there. the dragon and the sun is nothing new to me as i know them well and their meaning. the reptilians have been here since the beginning.

Yes actually I did know that, but I didn't want to go into this whole entire thing with having to explain myself, I was a bit lazy. But anyways, I find the whole thing fascinating and I really wonder where and when they will show themselves. They will someday, as we are in the End times right now..or close to it. Seriously.. everything is set up like the bible says but not because it is suppossed to happen, it's because the New World Order knows about how they can screw people up by following the prophecys in the bible... I mean I do believe in God and everything but that is a whole dffferent subject.

Reptilians fascinate me very much only because it amazes me how this information is in people faces but they can't see it. I honestly believe only the "Spiritual people" who have open minds and are open to this kind of information unlock themselves from the prison that they are in. And I am serious about that. i feel very bad for the people who are oblivious to all of this. Out point to being on ATS is to wake people up,and yet...they refuse. they don't study the information, they don't research, they just ASSUME, and that is peoples biggest problem..

It's such a fascinating subect, I hope someday that we will get to see them. I really do, so that all of us who DO know what is going on will make the people that don't understand about it, UNDERSTAND....

but folks we are very close.. to the time when evil rises at its peak. And I mean that. Not trying to scare you guys, but if you don't wake up soon, and realize what's going on you'll always assume we people are crazy and in a different world but what you don't realize is that you are in the wrong one.. :/

Good luck! iI love these conversations.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Yes actually I did know that, but I didn't want to go into this whole entire thing with having to explain myself, I was a bit lazy. But anyways, I find the whole thing fascinating and I really wonder where and when they will show themselves. They will someday, as we are in the End times right now..or close to it. Seriously.. everything is set up like the bible says but not because it is suppossed to happen, it's because the New World Order knows about how they can screw people up by following the prophecys in the bible... I mean I do believe in God and everything but that is a whole dffferent subject.

Reptilians fascinate me very much only because it amazes me how this information is in people faces but they can't see it. I honestly believe only the "Spiritual people" who have open minds and are open to this kind of information unlock themselves from the prison that they are in. And I am serious about that. i feel very bad for the people who are oblivious to all of this. Out point to being on ATS is to wake people up,and yet...they refuse. they don't study the information, they don't research, they just ASSUME, and that is peoples biggest problem..

It's such a fascinating subect, I hope someday that we will get to see them. I really do, so that all of us who DO know what is going on will make the people that don't understand about it, UNDERSTAND....

but folks we are very close.. to the time when evil rises at its peak. And I mean that. Not trying to scare you guys, but if you don't wake up soon, and realize what's going on you'll always assume we people are crazy and in a different world but what you don't realize is that you are in the wrong one.. :/

"Also..If you don'r free your mind and you obey the New World Order , you will put your lives in danger"

Good luck! iI love these conversations.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
my buddie sun_matrix has created a thread about the sun and how its worship has become part of everything and every religion. its one of the most interesting threads ive read on ats. sun_matrix hits everything right on. why we see these things everywhere and in everything and why some dont? sunmatrix explains who started this deception and why and what it has become. some dont get it and some understand. definatly a good read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Funkydung]

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Hi. I have definitive proof that they do exist. I have recorded 20 videos on my phone in the last 2/3 weeks of the exact thing you are doubtful about. I have uploaded to you tube all 20. Recorded 5 last night. If after viewing them you have any problems believing it then I will be extremely surprised. Its not right what is going on. I am going to post a thread on here but cant yet as I am a newbie. Hope these help with things. Just type scottjcostello into youtube and watch. Be grateful for people to look as it is really creepy and I am concerned it is happening like it is.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join