It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews using propaganda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I just posted this thread no more than 40 minutes ago and when I kept pressing refresh right after posting, it disappeared... So I rephrased it to the following. Are the jews using propaganda. Here is a link of an interview of George Galloway on "SkyNews" throwawayyourtv.com... . Please watch and listen through the WHOLE clip carefully... I presonally think the guy is right and most of the news we are shown is propaganda.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Been watching this thread for a bit, perhapz someone already posted something similar... I hope not... Please inform me if so.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Your thread did not disappear.

It was moved to: politics.abovetopsecret.com...

A u2u was sent to you by the staff member who moved it indicating that it was moved and what it's destination was.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Of course they do and for me as foreigner its easier to say. Israel and linked organization ensure most of the bad publicity doesn't reach the US mainstream media.
For some reason the situation differs here in Europe, at least in two countries I've been living.

I'd recommend you to watch this documentary, as it gives a really good insight in how the Zionist Propaganda Machine actually works. However it's pretty obvious Israel uses propaganda, after all what country doesn't use propaganda to fulfill its political purposes.

But you Americans don't know what is happening in Israel, how Palestinians are literally being tortured.

Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land (Google Video)

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
WOW, I've got to say that is a VERY good documentary. REAL nice find Mdv2. From the looks of it, Israel is a dictator country huh? Thankz again for that documentary.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ohh those evil Jews are at it again. The media and peace lovers in the Islamic world are victims of Zionist propoganda: How come no news coverage or outcry here?

Palistinians are just innocent victims and don't want anything but peace. Islamo Fascist propoganda is out of control!

"In the abundance of water only a fool is thirsty." Bob Marley

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You should try to read my messages more carefully:

after all what country doesn't use propaganda to fulfill its political purposes.

Oh and the manipulated Reuter pictures are in sharp contrast to the Peace Propaganda & Promised Land documantary. If it was an attempt to impress me, then you shoud try to come up with something better than this. Besides that scandal has been covered extensively, both on ATS and the mainstream media, while Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised land has never been covered in the meanstream media.

Originally posted by CasualOne
"In the abundance of water only a fool is thirsty." Bob Marley

Mod Edit: Derogatory comment removed.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM FACTS
1. ISRAEL BECAME A STATE IN 1312 B.C., TWO MILLENNIA BEFORE ISLAM;

2. ARAB REFUGEES FROM ISRAEL BEGAN CALLING THEMSELVES "PALESTINIANS" IN 1967, TWO DECADES AFTER (MODERN) ISRAELI STATEHOOD;

3. AFTER CONQUERING THE LAND IN 1272 B.C., JEWS RULED IT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND MAINTAINED A CONTINUOUS PRESENCE THERE FOR 3,300 YEARS;

[continued here tammybruce.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">ltammybruce.com...]

What is wrong is that the truth is covered up from both sides. War and the killing of innocents is appalling. Peace is a two (or more) way street. It is most unfortunate that Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised land makes no mention of the fact that FATAH AND HAMAS CONSTITUTIONS STILL CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.

Let me leave you with two questions:

1. What would happen if Israel disarmed? Would there be peace or would Israel be pushed into the sea?

2. What would happen if Hamas and other muslim militant and/or nations disarmed? Would there be peace or would Israel destroy the Muslim world?

Wishing you Peace and Prosperity

[edit on 20-8-2006 by CasualOne]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit to add: Umbrax, sorry my bad I will to better in the future.

[edit on 20/8/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Mossad motto is by way of deception, thou shalt do war. Irespective of the history of the jews, or muslims we all have to live somewhere. I think the debate should be is Israel a rouge state and if so its a rougue state with plenty of nukes.
Should not we be worried about that because Iraq did not have any its debatable if Iran or North Korea have any so what would you do. Who is the greatest threat, it does not mater if there friend or foe if it provokes a 3rd world war and a nuclear exchange that engulfs the world. If we identify rogue states then we need to deal with them no matter who they are, is man's future worth the risk.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Short response to "CasualOne", the clip that Mdv2 provided was a video not fake imagez photographed and altered to change the appearance. And it lookz pretty damn real....

[edit on 20-8-2006 by TheMarage]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised land is propoganda, not fake imagery, you are correct. The half truths told in any propoganda are dispicable, therefore the point is, do not use ANYONES propoganda to "educate" yourself (be it media, terrorist organization, religious dogma, government, or anyone with a dog in the fight).

That's why the lyrics of Bob Marley apply: "In the abundance of water only a fool is thirsty."

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
EVERYONE uses propaganda. EVERYONE!

So to ask IF the "jews" do it... well OF COURSE! EVERYONE DOES!

Every thing you see in the news.. it doesn't matter WHO its from..

ITS ALWAYS PROPAGANDA! ALL OF IT! EVERY WORD OF IT!

Are we clear on that now?

I want to point something out btw... it was also said (by the Israeli government) that there would be Israeli "cyberagents" who would create accounts on all sorts of message boards in order to sorta... catipult the propaganda.. all over the net.

I'd be curious to see.. (and really.. I want all of you to watch this) .. if "CasualOne" posts here on ATS about ANYTHING other then the "Jewish Right to the Holy Land".

Is he in to UFOs? Bigfoot? Anything else other then talking about the Jews and their right to kill Arabs?

Its too early to tell just yet.. but watch.. you'll see.. dollars to donuts that is all he is here to do. How do I know that? Oh.. just call it a hunch.

-TFS

PS: The use of propaganda isn't such a bad thing btw.. whats bad is when its straight lies and its used against unwitting public, and then the problem of "beliving in your own propaganda" starts up and public policy at home is shaped by this same propaganada.. THAT is what you are seeing in the US right now. They are taking the same blue pill that they are trying to force down YOUR throat.. this is why the US is headed for the train wreck we can all see coming.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Everyone, every country uses propaganda so what's the big deal. Do you expect them not to want people to be on their side?

Not getting your point unless you do not like Jewish people and this bothered you.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dont hate jews or any different religion/race than mines. The video just caught my eyes. But now I can conclude that I also agree that everyone uses propaganda, thankz for the opinions.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That's cool. I didn't mean to come down on you if that's what it sounded like.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolling For Shillings

I want to point something out btw... it was also said (by the Israeli government) that there would be Israeli "cyberagents" who would create accounts on all sorts of message boards in order to sorta... catipult the propaganda.. all over the net.

I'd be curious to see.. (and really.. I want all of you to watch this) .. if "CasualOne" posts here on ATS about ANYTHING other then the "Jewish Right to the Holy Land".

Is he in to UFOs? Bigfoot? Anything else other then talking about the Jews and their right to kill Arabs?

TFS,

There is a cool button on every post that says "find post" click it and your curiosity may be appeased. To sum up for you: In fact I stumpled upon ATS because of Project Serpo and have a casual interest in UFO's. Yes, I posted a quickie on Bigfoot. No, I have never posted anything on "Jewish Right to the Holy Land" but did post facts that you may take however you want. I have NEVER nor do I believe that ANYONE has a "right" to kill anyone. In fact I believe the death penalty is too humane. ATS is the only forum I have ever posted to or for that matter even parussed. I post on these forms mainly to provoke clear thought in MYSELF.

Now you may take my word on the personal info that follows or not I don't care: I am US born in a western state in the 60's. Spent 4 years in the Marines (come from a very poor family, used the Marines to pay for college) and have a degree in Archaeology. I've "poked for points" and "shard hunted" all over the world although most of my time was spent in the new world. I have been to every continent except Antarctica. I am married with 4 boys and am now a commercial art dealer (sorry don't deal in originals), and have never worked with or for any government (4 year military service not withstanding). No, that means I am not an Israeli agent.

As for beliefs: I do NOT follow any religious dogma. I think that the religions of the world and their dogma are created by MAN not GOD! I am not an atheist and (for lack of a better word) do believe in God. My wife is Catholic and her priest calls me "a pagen of the worst kind".
I do belief that all politicians (both in their countries and with parties from other countries) are working together for their own interests and not the "common man". I have voted Democrate, Republican, Libertarian, and Constitutionalist. Aliens exist, most CT'ers are wack jobs, and there is something to the NWO outside of wrestling.

I believe most people are afraid of the answers to:

1. What would happen if Israel disarmed? Would there be peace or would Israel be pushed into the sea?

2. What would happen if Hamas and other muslim militant and/or nations disarmed? Would there be peace or would Israel destroy the Muslim world?

I know that right now: My in-laws are driving me NUTS (5 weeks living in my house) and my boys are driving my wife nuts!
I'm very happy that I have a hockey game in 2 hours and will enjoy a pint or two afterwards!

I can't figure out why it's ok for Muslims to riot and kill over cartoons and why if your religion is hijacked you don't take it back but instead you make excusses for the killing of innocent people of all faiths (Islamic terrorists have killed more Muslims than Christians and Jews combined)! I ask more why questions then anyone here has time for and do not get my answers from the propoganda machines of the world but instead rely on people like you to help me in reaching clarity (which is more important than agreement).

I've spent more time with the wacks today than I should have! Hope you don't lose sleep over this topic because I'd like to keep it Casual.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Everyone, every country uses propaganda so what's the big deal.

This its true,

BUT if i have to see one more holocaust movie/TV movie im going to be
. I only wish the Africans had a Steven Spielberg to direct their astoricties into oscars.

No other race/religion milks propaganda like the Jews/Israel. Please i dare someone to prove me wrong

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

What is wrong is that the truth is covered up from both sides. War and the killing of innocents is appalling. Peace is a two (or more) way street. It is most unfortunate that Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised land makes no mention of the fact that FATAH AND HAMAS CONSTITUTIONS STILL CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

While I agree with you that the disarmament of Israel would definitely lead to the destruction of Israel, we should ask ourselves what the cause is of the existing aggression against Zionists. If you have seen the documentary you understand exactly why. However, killing innocent people is in no case acceptable nor is it justifiable.

the Zionists are the true self-hating Jews who have had nothing but contempt and outright hatred for the Jewish people and Judaism.
We anti-Zionist Jews having been doing all we can to reduce hatred of Jews by proclaiming the true nature of the Jewish religion in contrast to the heresy and idolatry of Zionism. We hope this will help Jews awaken from the brainwashing of the Zionists.

Jews against Zionism.com

Guess you’ll define this as anti-Zionist propaganda?

Originally posted by corsig
Everyone, every country uses propaganda so what's the big deal. Do you expect them not to want people to be on their side?

Not getting your point unless you do not like Jewish people and this bothered you.

True, one more than another. This documentary though, does reflect both sides, the killing of innocent Zionists, but also the reason why. Obviously you belong to the group, like Jewsagainstzionism.com defines is, which is brainwashed. This is not a case of being against Jews. It’s a case of being against the principles of the Israeli state and especially its politics. Apart from that, most people only get to see one part of the picture, the Zionist part and suffering, not that of the Palestinians.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There is not a country in this world that does not use propaganda. Some are just better at it than others.

I find it interesting that some of you refer to Jews as if they are a race or nationality. It is a religion. Not all people that live in Israel are Jews.

Hezbullah crossed into Israel and killed and kidnapped some Israeli soldiers. Israel went in to get them. Maybe Lebanon needs to take back their government and get rid of Hezbullah. If they had done this in the first place.....maybe none of this would have happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I really think you need to take a better look at Palestine because from what I have seen the only place that resembles being destroyed is Gaza and also right now a large portion of Lebanon. There is a big difference between what is practiced and what is preached. The practicing are the ones doing the most damage and saying the least, with F-16's, Attack Helicopters, Bombs, Guided Missiles,Cluster bombs and Thermobaric bombs,Apartheid Walls, private roads for Israelis only,and humiliating blockades ... while the preachers can mostly throw words, stones,an ak47, possibly a homemade rocket and in the most extreme cases their own lives.

That excuse is getting old and worn out. You are going to have to come up with something a little more honest and truthful like "We know they say they want to destroy us but we are the ones doing the destroying". Its a little more believable.
IMO the longer this gets dragged out and the longer these people are degraded, the more assured that promise of destruction may be. Its only so much a people will take being underfoot before something blows. Just look at South Africa, just look at the Black Civil rights movement of the 50-60's and even India (although India was a different means of protest)

<<   2 >>

join