It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New photo of possible bigfoot holding animal.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am truly stumped by this one. I get primate feel from it a little but it does look allot like a wolf in the snout. I refuse to believe in Werewolves however, some researchers in Wisconsin do think there is a WW type creature in their state. It just doesn't change from man to beast.

Could be a cross breed between BF and possibly a bear?

Wow! This is a good one! I will be scratching my head until this is figured out.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket

Plus, I myself have never seen a bear being able to hold anything in the crook of its arm.

it was just a thought

nevermind.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Dudes....
That is one ugly chick holding a gucci perse !

Wig

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the headsup TLT.

It's a good pic, and that ATS user is right, the sapling in the fore ground is not there in the follow up pictures, this just means that something has broken it.

It's a pity the follow up pictures could not exactly match the angle and zoom of the original but some of them were close enough I think this one is one of the closest matches
www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...

I think the creature is about 6 foot tall, and agree it could be a goose.

Hope someone can go there to do a spot of trekking/tracking/photography

However in the other thread someone mentions Harry and the Hendersons carrying the family dog, anyone got any images of Harry (carrying dog) to compare with?

It's also a pity he didn't go back the same day, or next day, he lives 15 mins away, and discovered this on his return home, if that was me I'd be straight back out there to get a second shot of the location and see if it really was there or if it was a lighting effect.

[edit on 19/7/2006 by Wig]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The head looks amost like a mandrill, or baboon. If it's a hoax, then someone took the time to make a variable colored fur suit, which is a nice touch.

Whatever it's holding appears to be looking at the camera and it doesn't look dead, yet it doesn't look like it's struggling.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hmm, You can recognise certain features compared to other animals but not a certain animal for sure.

If you check out this link:THIS
The pictures show a man/woman in the pictures and seems to be getting undressed (could be dressing up in an outfit possibly). Or they could just be going to the bathroom, But they put there thumbs up which could be indicating something like to get ready.

Just one of my long shots which is probably wrong

[edit on 19-7-2006 by CTFL]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder

O.k at the risk of being dubbed the crazy bigfoot guy, I have found and would like to share another interesting bigfoot related find. It's a wideshot photo that was taken of a waterfall scene, and later down in the right hand corner a curious figure was spotted. It's been blown up and disected here:

www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...

there you'll find the original photo as well as others.

once you look at the picture for a while it becomes aparant that there is "something" there. doesnt seem to be a trick of light or shadow really.

whatta y'all think?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ok, I am from CanadaLand, and that is not a moose. Moose look like really big deer, and they dont walk on their back legs. I must agree that it looks like a gorilla of some sort with a large snout. I do believe that there is such a thing as bigfoot (or more than one). Especially in Canadaland, lol, you hear of alot of sighting....

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelwings00_69
Ok, I am from CanadaLand, and that is not a moose.

It was a joke
I have a penchant for picking on my northern neighbors

I must agree with the majority. This thing looks very simianesqe.

Maybe were looking at photo evidence of Gigantopithecus?

Thats one big monkey...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Looks Like A Tall Monkey With Those Colors And Holding A White Dog

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It is "something" holding "something"! jesus! what is that!!! won't someone figure this out for us. someone must have the technology. all those really big guys here on ats need to go over to this guys house and politely ask to see his garage and look around for a monkey suit, then play good cop bad cop, then - if he's telling the truth, well it's 1500 free points here on ats for him as a nice apology. sigh.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't think it is Bigfoot, but a Bigfoot-type creature. It does look more like a wolf and it doesn't have the face of Bigfoot.

There is no doubt in my mind that this creature looks like the ones reported in Wisconsin.

What a pic!!

Just when people were getting use to the idea of a Gigantapithecous Blackii, along comes another unknown creature for the cameras to capture.

Then again, the world is full of mysteries and so is the universe. G-d only knows what else alludes us and will be caught on camera.

love, light and peace to all

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Looks like a gorilla carring it's offspring.. Standing on hind legs, maybe startled by the camera man/woman.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I took a good long look at the photo given and found this...

Snout-Dog like
Coned head- Ape/monkey like
Dead goose- Nummys for the tummys
Use of arms- Humanoid(not a bear on its hind legs
)
Angry look- Territorial

Looks like a mix from a monkey and dog (by monkey I mean ape or rilla)

So new species or play on movement (Can do some pretty cool stuff with a cold camera with slow shutters)

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
O.K,
I've seen pics like this numerous times. Especialy from a particular farm in Tennesee. We refer to them as 'blobsqautch'. And that is definatley a 'blobsqautch'.
Listen, I don't care how 'fraked out" I might be, let me make this promise.
I live in Florida and have heard the runors of 'skunkape' for that last 40 yrs. (actualy- most old Florida hicks really take them for granted.) My promise...
If I see one on my fishing and or hunting exhibitions out here in the Florida wilderness, You will see what I see in a pic. No 'blobsqautch" an no excuses

Vance

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I tried to quicky recreate a hoaxed photo in photoshop. Not as easy as I thought. There is diffenately something in the photo, whether it's real, a costume, or a edited image, I'm really not sure?? Sometimes dead trees and shadows can really look like something else....but I don't know.

Bigfoot with pig. Scroll Down.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To me it seems like the creature's body is out of poportions to the small width of the shoulders? And it has either VERY long legs, or a very long torso. Looks strange to me.

And the thing it is holding, is that some front legs of something sticking down in front?

Wig

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd like to know why the original picture is twice the size of the follow-ups. That is to say they only match if you make the original 50% original size.

In order to try and compare the pictures I put the bigfoot picture at 57% and the girl pic (I linked to above) at 110% .......I had to do this to enable the horizontal scroll to appear for the bigfoot picture to enable me to move the picture horizontally until it was in the same position as the girl picture.

I was then able to scroll the bigfoot pic across the screen until the two pictures were almost identically lined up, using the dead twig on the bottom right hand corner and the tree trunk on the bottom left corner and the big tree down by the river as references. I think I got a very good match doing this.

I then decided the bigfoot relative to the girl is standing closer to the camera and more to our right. Which suggests to me the big foot is about the same size as the girl. This is not a debunk it is merely an observation.

I am slightly confused why on the girl pic bottom right there are horizontal conifer tree branches coming out towards the girl. but I cannot see these on the bigfoot picture.

I'd say what is needed here is for another picture to be taken at the same time of year from the same spot using the same zoom and resolution as the original.

[edit on 27/7/2006 by Wig]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the area where this pic was allegedly taken is like? Because if this would be a real creature, it would need a HUGE living space, big enough to never be spotted by anyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The picture was taken (and you would have known had you checked out the link in the first post) is in 'Parc des Sept Chutes' in Quebec Translation : Park of the Seven Chutes.

This is in a pretty wooded area (judging by google maps and the parks website) so there probably is enough there to support life without it being seen (often that is).

Plus, come on, its Canada they got more trees there then Egypt has grains of sand. there's bound to be something in those woods we haven't seen yet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join