It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New photo of possible bigfoot holding animal.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

O.k at the risk of being dubbed the crazy bigfoot guy, I have found and would like to share another interesting bigfoot related find. It's a wideshot photo that was taken of a waterfall scene, and later down in the right hand corner a curious figure was spotted. It's been blown up and disected here:

www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...

there you'll find the original photo as well as others.

once you look at the picture for a while it becomes aparant that there is "something" there. doesnt seem to be a trick of light or shadow really.

whatta y'all think?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think it looks like a gorilla

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I saw this link back on Cryptomundo a while back (3-4 months max) and still scratch my head about it. I'm a little suprised that there hasn't been more photo analysis on it.

It does look a bit like a gorilla though, but I thought the closest thing to those in Canadaland are moose.

Maybe its a guy in a raincoat carrying a baby around in the woods?

I'm out of ideas.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tall Monkey!!Good Pic!!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I decided to take this to the shop and have a closer look. I am totally amazed at this photo. I personally think that it is a small pig it is carrying and you can make out the back hind quarter's very distinctly, plus you can see a straightened tail. Pig's, after they have been slaughtered have straight hanging tails after a while. The snout and ear's are fairly visible and hanging at the proper angle of it being held. The front legs are in the proper position to allow me to think that had been killed and was in transit with this thing for some time.
As far as the "Thing" caring it, "I don't what the H**l it is, but it is!!" You can make out the back set eye's in the gaze, there is a definate snout pronounciation with what appears to be a slight piece of it's toungue hanging out, as if in a panting stage of the exertion of carrying the cargo. Arm's are fully visible and the profile is "Incredible!!" I wish I would of been able to be there and see something like this, and realize it was there. Would've folowed from a distance though! Pretty obvious it is a carnivore, don't want to become a "Bigger Value Meal" you know!!

TO bad this guy wants to remaiin annonymous though, it would be a very good story for the public that carries so many skeptic's.
Great find and a very "Convincing Photo" as well!!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, it does'nt look photoshoppedin the original hi res picture. Any confirmation from Canadiens about the trees there would probably be helpful, in determining if this was in fact taken in Canada.

But it does look gorilla like. Not at all like the depictions of the wolfy looking creature, provided in the link in the original post.

Interesting, indeed.

does anyone know if snopes has anything on this?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It is a neat picture, isn't it. And it does look like a pig. I wonder where it got a pig from. It could just as easily be a man in a suit, mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes, i don't think there is any doubt this is taken in Quebec, Canada. Obviously there are no "apes" native to the region at all. Considering the average winter in quebec, It would be a highly unlikely, and unusual stray.

The more i look at this pic the more intrigued i am. I wish we could get some better analysis done. If it is indeed not tampered with, which it doesnt look to be, It is well worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I really don't think so, I tried to capare it to the size of the trees and it is of pretty good stature in hiehgt, guess around 7 to 8 feet if I am right with size of the surrounding tree's. As for it being a pig? "No doubt in my mind." I come from a midwestern back round, we used to raise cattle, Pig's & Sow's, lived on a dairy farm and we always butchered our own live stock. And the picture that you posted would fit the bill exactly with no hesitation's on my opinion.
After looking at it in different situation's, inverted color's, black and white, zoom in and out, I can only come to one conclusion,"THis is either the best faked picture ever produced, or it is the best evidence of creature's existing on this earth not we know nothing about."
About the "Where the pug came from" question, I have been to Quebec on a few occassion's and it is very populated with farm's and the like. It could of easily came from a place like that, all it would've had to do is wonder off from line of sight, or be out after sun down near the vacinity of this "thing" and it could've been nabbed quite easily. IMHO
I have seen a lot of Bigfoot pic's in my day, but this picture is not of a Bigfoot, but something even more profound because of it's facial and carnivore proven existance.
If you don't mind "I would like to dig a little deeper into this and post the evidences(If I can find some) here on your thread?"

Cug

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OK time to get picky.

1) That is not an original image, I think everybody can tell it's been in a image editor. The problem with that (potential manipulation notwithstanding) is the image started as a jpg, and every time you resave a jpg the image quality goes down. and it's been saved at least once to put the text there.

2) The pics taken a week later are not in the same spot or don't use the same zoom. So you really cant use them to figure out size.

3) What happened to the weed that's just to the right of the critter in the latter images? IMHO the thing it's carrying could very well be a light colored leaf/flower of that plant.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The facial structure of the creature appears to resemble a baboon more than an ape. Notice how long the facial features are. I also think it's carrying a pig. Great shot!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Cug,
I think you might be right as far as wht it is carrying, I went back and had a deeper look at it and I can see what appears to be a "oose head" on the front of the thing he is carrying and one "Webbed Foot" to the lower left of the object, at first I didn't know if "Snow Geese" were indigenous to Quebec, turn's out they are, You can plainly make out a neck line to the head and definately see the web in the visual foot.
As for the "branch not being there" I think it is something to do with the pixilation of the photo.
If you go back to the original pic. and look at it, you can see on it that the head area of where a deaed goose's head would hang, you can distinct coloration of orangish-Yellow of the beak.
But I understand where you are coming from, I am very picky when it come's to assessing such pic's as well.
Until you had mentioned what you had a different I dea of what was being carried, that is when I disagreed with you and took that closer look.
Check it out , I am sure you will be able to see what I am talking about.

I took this to paint and outlined the image I see, hope this worked with sending it through photobucket, might have copy and enlarge if didn't work.

i74.photobucket.com...

Darn , you will have to enlarge to be able to see my out line good, you can see it, but barely, it is in red.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Allred5923]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
On second thought, I think you're right. I can certainly see a goose now that it has been outlined. Sharp eyes!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I remembered we discussed this last year. It was a picture being sold on ebay. Here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hi all, great conversation on this photo, I am in contact with the photographer and put this site together (www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com) to try and find others who may have had an encounter.

Here is my input; I too think this is a remarkable photo. Once I realized that the creature did not match the descriptions of Bigfoot, I started searching for an explanation that would fit. I was intrigued to find sightings of a bipedal dog like creature with a snout that was seen eating road kill, and had been blamed for mutilating small animals. Also it had been described as having a menacing stare and silver, gray and brown hair.

Some of the more compelling features of this photo are due to the fact that there have been sightings resembling certain aspects of this creature. Some of the actual sightings mention the following...

After the description is a supporting eyewitness quote...there are many reports that mention the same features, I have just posted a few here.

# Snout / Head face like a German Sheppard.
ACTUAL QUOTE - "...Those who had a good look at the head usually reported it to be like that of a wolf or German shepherd"

# Silver hair
ACTUAL QUOTE - "...Coloration was usually said to be dark brown, sometimes with gray or silver streaks or tips."

# Seen eating road kill
ACTUAL QUOTE - "In her book, she describes how the woman was driving home from Elkhorn one night in 1989 on Bray Road when she came across a "dark brownish-gray" animal the size of a man. The animal was using its claws to eat road kill. After searching through books at the library, the woman found an illustration of a werewolf that looked like the creature she had seen."

# 5-7 feet tall
ACTUAL QUOTE - "...The descriptions stayed within a fairly close range: Height between five and seven feet"

# Menacing stare (almost all eye-witnesses reported this characteristic.)
ACTUAL QUOTE - "...The most compelling characteristic, however, was the creature’s aggressive stare."

ACTUAL QUOTE - "...Kirschnik became aware of a creature standing and staring at him from behind a fallen tree not far from the ditch. He pulled over and scrutinized it from the window of his van for a good minute, he estimated, as the creature returned his gaze. Finally, totally unnerved by its stare and by his inability to identify it, he sped off. But he made a drawing (see bw drawing below) as soon as he got home. Its resemblance to those of the other witnesses is remarkable, although Kirschnik�s was made ten years before the newspaper story broke."

A full blurb concerning many sightings in Wisconsin from this site
"The descriptions stayed within a fairly close range: Height between five and seven feet; hair described as shaggy and often extremely “wild.” Coloration was usually said to be dark brown, sometimes with gray or silver streaks or tips. Those who had a good look at the head usually reported it to be like that of a wolf or German shepherd, with pointy ears, although some have claimed the head to be apelike. The creature was sometimes seen on two feet, other times on all fours. The most compelling characteristic, however, was the creature’s aggressive stare." www.weirdus.com.... ...

To find more sightings, search for Dogman, Wolfman, Wisconsin, Michigan, Elkhorn, beast of bray road, or visit wierdwisconsin.com

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder

Looks to be a legitimate primate, but it could be a nice suit with a fuzzy focus too.

If I saw it in real life, no matter what, it would be time to start running.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Has there ever been an indepth look at this photo from a crypto zoologists point of view?
Do you agree with me that there is a "Goose" , I can even get more specific about it, "Snow Goose" that he is carrying? I was so sure when I first looked at the oicture that it had to be a "Pig", but with some of the reluctance's of the other poster's I looked a little to my "Artist" side and started seeing the image of a hanging goose head. Do you think it is a fare assumption that this thing is carrying a dead goose?
I could actually sit in paint with this picture for an overall concept over drawing to show you how much detail I do actually see. I don't think it is a man in a suit, and I don't think that a photographer was looking to find something like this either. Iwish he would come from the woodwork's to tell his story for himself, instead of reading the incident report's second hand from a news article.
Must of really floored him when he realized what was on the film.
And like the other poster had said, "If I seen that thing, I'd be runn'in for dear life!!" as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow! william one sac has graced the thread! SO great to hear from you, I hope your feeling better. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for ATS!

And the "haveyouseenthiscreature" site creator as well! hopefully you'll continue to join the thread and add any info you might have. welcome to ATS!

to me this picture is one of two things

a) a staged manequin or man in a suit so the guy could make 20 bucks on ebay?

b) a very unusual creature in the woods of quebec.

unfortunately i can't say for sure...yet.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The thought occured to me, could this possibly be a bear?

With lighting and shadows doing a tricky little number on the eyes, and given that there most likely are bears in Canada (I personally don't know for sure, never been there) I think it could be a bear, more probable than a gorilla or "bigfoot".

Any other thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It really doesn't look like a bear, just the shaped and the shoulders are too far up for a bear standing.

External Image of a standing bear

Plus, I myself have never seen a bear being able to hold anything in the crook of its arm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join