It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Plans To Begin Massive Spraying Of American Population With Bird Flu Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Am I the only person here who lives in an area and is old enough to remember the spraying for mosquitoes --

No JustMe, I remember those mosquito trucks too. They were still around in the late 70's. I remember hearing those trucks barrel down our street and leave in it's path a thick smelly fog that would gag you. God only knows we will probably wind up with cancer in a few years from that baby.

There is a long standing history with our country spraying and injecting things into us with and without our knowledge to test the effects. I would imagine this would be no different. Perhaps only different in the fact that they would package it in a way that everyone would agree to a mass spraying if it meant it would protect us and our children.
Compliancy is the key here!

Freak people out with a potential pandemic and you have willing masses lining up to get poked, injected and sprayed all at once.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey whatever they are spraying, I am just glad it will temporarily keep us and/or our poultry from getting any damn bird flu, cuz it has more than a 50% mortality rate.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Hey whatever they are spraying, I am just glad it will temporarily keep us and/or our poultry from getting any damn bird flu, cuz it has more than a 50% mortality rate.

I guess you chose the blue pill

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yea well many people who take the red one regret doing so later

I just hope they will at least have a public service announcement in the areas they choose to immunize so they at least have an idea what is raining from the sky on a cloudless day. Unless of course they have decided to do an experiment where they will seed the clouds to rain it on us without even realizing it...

hmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
But are you okay with being sprayed with anything? I'm not

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well look at it this way. Small Pox is gone. Ghana worm is only a few years from being destroyed. And polio is another one thats biting the dust throughout the world. I think you shoud give the scientists that developed this method just a little bit of credit.

Or also look at it another way. If someone were for some reason going to mase you, would you rather be sprayed with it or take a direct injection into your veins (which may indeed kill you)?

You fear of being sprayed seems unfounded to me, since it is needles that are potentially more dangerous than spraying. Man administering it may be drunk and hit your bone, could be full of air, it may be a reused needle, the possibilities are endless.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't take the shot either. I have trust issues with the Gov. and I certainly DO NOT trust the AMA, FDA......etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
God Bless Lazarusthelong...You are the best!!! I just wanted to say that.
He's an inspiration when it comes to getting to the truth- I dont know anyone who works harder. Anyway,
You're awesome.

As far as spraying, Ha! Can you trust this government to spray you for your own good?

I'm laughing so hard i'm going to wet myself!
Sorry- that's not very lady like-

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Where on Earth does anyone get the daft idea that this vaccine is going to be sprayed in the open and/or over humans?

No wonder America has become such a joke when you wet yourselves over make-believe like this ......

(Sorry, no offence intended, but please, take a reality check will you
)

The only person peddling this nonsense is Sorcha Faal - a spoof character who makes the National Enquirer look like a scientific journal.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In retrospect, even if they do spray us with a vaccine, can it be any worse than what all our food is sprayed with that we ingest daily? There's no way to avoid that one.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Look you took a smallpox and polio vaccine when you were a child, and thanks to that your chances of ever getting either of those were zero. Had you had the ability to think then the way you do now, you may not have even been here today.

When it comes to a disease that has mroe than a 50% mortality rate, I aint taking chances. Give me the shot or spray me with whatever. I don't need no damn bird flu.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I actually dont have much of a problem with a safe and effective vaccine administered to birds in a "gas chamber" type scenario...

It is really the Russians comment that makes me at all nervous...

And I give Sorcha about as much credit as Rense... so i dont beleive this idley.

But i do firmly beleive that the "powers that be" have decided that there are far too many people in the world, and even with natural disasters, natural plagues, and so forth.... that poor ol humanity needs their help to reduce numbers...

it is just a matter of how... and the tin foil hat goes on everytime i consider it...

there is a plan, and perhaps a program like this will be used to deliver...
Notice... I said perhaps... aint married to anything, but my ears are perked up!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
BTW.... I was never vaccinated for small pox. They stopped doing that before I came along. Guess what....I've never gotten small pox. I used to work with handicap children, and a great number of them were born normal, and the vaccines that were administered to them reacted with their system and made veggies out of them.

I'm with you Lazarus, the powers that be do have a plan....and it's to further their cause, population control is certainly part of it. Imagine these ppl who are blind to it.....wait til D-day comes and it slaps them in the face. Can you imagine their horror then?? In fact I believe in the chemtrails, and I believe they have been spraying something on us since the latter 90's. I think to weaken our immune systems. So maybe when they spray something eles someday....maybe there will be mass Collateral damage?? Call me crazy....I don't care...they are up to no good!

Edir** BTW, I haven't seen a chemtrail over my place for weeks. It's so nice to have a clear blue sky for a change.

[edit on 6/26/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In loo of the spraying conversations on this thread, I was reading an article about Morgellon disease, and so I typed morgellon disease, and chemtrails in my browser, and ran across quite a bit of stuff. Try for yourself. In one of the articles these fibers that are coming out of skin have been deemed as synthetic, and the same fibers found in the chemtrail mixture spray. Now I'd really like to believe thay aren't spraying us.... But I can not believe that they are not.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That disease is in a very few people in a few isolated areas. Chemtrails/contrails are all over the world at any given day. I think if there were a connection between the two this disease would be more widespread.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
To the person telling about the Mosquito spraying, do you have any articles on that?? What year did they do it???

"They" spray me every summer:

Escambia Mosquito Control

...by applying pesticides of proper strength and type to destroy the appropriate developmental stages of each pest species...

Yummy... and such a pleasant headache for the next few days.

The link for "routes and schedules" never works and we never get any note on our door about upcoming events.

Last year I ran after the buzzzzzing pesticide truck with a gas mask, swinging a baseball bat like a madman for a few blocks.

It seemed like an appropriate moment to make a political statement and I had the mask laying around from a floor sanding job.

I see riots and fire, and it makes me smile.

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Haha man I would have loved to see that. I think I will try that the next time I see one, just for the hilarious moment. I almost never see those trucks in the neighborhoods in the city though. I caught them a couple of times out in the county. I finally recently sighted one spraying in the city on a road that has a bowling alley, a hospital, and a youth baseball park.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ack my thread has moved here
I got a alternative when dealing with diseases,flu,viruses,and germs!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
FYI

This is NOT new technology - at all. In fact, this kind of 'vaccination' is known to be very flawed, and to spur the development of new strains.

NOT what we want right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
FYI

This is NOT new technology - at all. In fact, this kind of 'vaccination' is known to be very flawed, and to spur the development of new strains.

NOT what we want right now.

Should we burn it as well!!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-10-2006 by tormentor]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join