It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Screw Loose Change" video

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The buildings fell fast enough to warrant the suspicion that pancaking was improbable of occuring, or did you miss that part? The building came down so fast that it offered literally no resistance, that's easily discernable enough in the videos showing the collapses.

Sort of suspicious that WTC 2 took down the whole building even though the upper structure above the impact zone began to lean more so to the other side, and then somehow bring down the whole building.

But we don't look at aspects like that... do we.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If there was a conspiracy someone high up would have leaked it long ago.

Oh well maybe I should start believeing the .gov did 9/11 so I could be an elitest too

I believe our govn't killed Kennedy.. and after many years... it's still a tightly kept secret... somebody high up would have leaked it long ago? Not true.. who's going to be nuts enough to do that?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good one! Hehhee! But I beg to differ on JFK. The Maffia via the teamsters were a better bet there. Screw Loose Change Rocks!!!!! This is even better for their cred here. Watch the first 4 minutes atleast. He blames a father of sending his son off to die,while playing golf and avoiding being at the pentagon.VILE at best.

www.youtube.com...

I warn you It is vulgar!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd
I believe our govn't killed Kennedy.. and after many years... it's still a tightly kept secret... somebody high up would have leaked it long ago? Not true.. who's going to be nuts enough to do that?

The Manhattan Project was kept very silent as well, and it employed some thousands and thousands of people, which would've been more than 9/11 would have needed.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nope. The example used above is missleading. Los Alamos, was secret for a very brief period ,if that. Study history the scientists,who were the only ones privy for themost part, let too many other people in on what was going on there. In that community it was too well known. Not covered up by thousands. Less than a hundred people worked directly on the project. Thousands??? Still not hidden.Lets put it this way , at the very least, the Ruskies Knew what we were doing, and we knew what the germans were doing. WELL KEPT SECRET THERE!!! This is like the Generals in Time Mag complaining about the current admin. You can't silence that many people. Ever!!!!!!! History is on my side.IMHO!!!!!

Happy Hunting!

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
Less than a hundred people worked directly on the project.

How many people do you think would have had to have full working knowledge of specifically what all was going to happen on 9/11?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well......according to the Scholars for truth, on "The C-Span Debacle" Thousands min. But hey I say more, just for kicks. Got proof it wasn't? Nope again. Are you gonna argue with the Scholars?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I doubt any of them there would have been so many involved with full knowledge of the operation at hand. That you think it would've taken thousands is ridiculous.

And no, I can't prove you wrong, but just to show you how stupid your argument is, I'm going to say that it would've taken a million mafia to organize the shooting of JFK, since you seem to think the mafia did it. Ten million, actually, just for kicks. Can you prove me wrong? No? Then I guess you're just ridiculous and the CIA must have taken him out.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You go argue with the SCHOLARS fur TRuth. I laugh at this bit O' nonsense. How does the Maffia need thousands?? Not to mention that was a joke.Relax ,its only a post! Never mind. Ya ain't ever gonna get it.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I like what Maddox has to say about this:
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
I like what Maddox has to say about this:
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net...

Heeh, lol .. well ...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
You go argue with the SCHOLARS fur TRuth.

I'd like a citation as to who exactly said it would take thousands of people to be in on the whole damned thing. Then I'll believe that someone from 9/11 Scholars said it.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Did our Government take part in 9/11? I don't think so. BUT, I DO think....

1. There are or were people within the government that knew it was going to happen, but said or did nothing.

2. With the release of the evidence from the Moussaoui trial, it's evident that there was a lot of infighting within the government agencies leading up to 9/11 and that it most likely could have been averted.

As far as "Loose Change", and the other videos that are out there, a lot of what they say can be, or has been, proven wrong. But, I do applaud them for asking the questions instead of sitting on their duffs like most of America is doing. We need more people to ask more questions, that is the only way you will find out the real truth, whatever it may be.

I have many questions myself when it comes to 9/11 that still have been unanswered, such as:

1. Why have they not released the other tapes from the strike on the Pentagon? There were many tapes ADMITTEDLY confiscated by the FBI, yet the only one we have seen to date is the one that was provided by the Pentagon, and it's a crappy one at that.

2. Why did WTC 7 fall more than 8 hours after the attacks, and why did many people mention "pulling" it? Why did it fall as if it were being demolished?

3. Why were they running the same exact exercises on 9/11 that mirrored what was actually happening? This only proves that someone, or several people, within the government knew that they were going to be doing these exercises, and let the ones that would be pulling off this dastardly deed know, OR they were doing these exercises to help cover up the actual attacks. If you look at all the transcripts, or listen to all the tapes, you'll see that 95% of the people thought what was happening on 9/11 was an "exercise".

4. Why weren't people reprimanded after 9/11? Bush stated that everyone "did their job", but if they had, it would not have happened. Brown, the former Director of FEMA was doing a "heckuva job", but he was fired eventually.

These are only a few of the questions I have, and I will keep asking until they are answered. We all need to ask questions until we are satisfied with the results. That is our duty as Americans.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Or the unrivaled explosions or bombs going off, the testimonies given by the fire fighters. You can't throw "um.. the explosions were from fires in the impact area". That's the same logic as accouting every U.F.O. for being a military aircraft when they don't even fit the profile of a military aircraft.

The firefighters aren't going to lie. Take their gag order off, by all means.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm curious. I keep hearing about this 'gag order'. I can't seem to find anything about it. Anyone have a link to the document or order?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
I'm curious. I keep hearing about this 'gag order'. I can't seem to find anything about it. Anyone have a link to the document or order?

Oh, yeah. Same place you can find the WTC construction plans, and the orders to NORAD officers to stand down. And the WTC maintenance logs.

But more seriously, the gag orders are related to us indirectly when eyewitnesses of the day are pressed for questioning and cannot respond. For example, civilian medic Indira Singh (look her up) has expressed that she is trying to go to court to have a gag order lifted, which disallows her from legally discussing her experiences at the WTC on 9/11.

It's also been related through media attempts that members of the FDNY that were there on 9/11 now cannot answers questions directly, but have to go through the chain of command when discussing their experiences on 9/11. The FDNY also had releases edited by court orders detailing that, under the Freedom of Information Act, "opinions" on what brought the Towers down did not have to be released, but the firefighters could discuss how they felt that day. This order is described in more detail here: www.rense.com...

Enough information is given that you can independently confirm it, if you'd like.

Masisoar has been posting this link: www.prisonplanet.com...

Go there and watch the second video and you'll get a whiff of what the firefighters were actually saying after 9/11 about explosions and pre-planted bombs in the WTC.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that there was a gag order, but after reading it I see that it was in relation to Moussaoui's trail.

That's over now, so can't the gag order be lifted?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Tell the government that
Vushta I didn't know you were still around

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What does the creator of this footage have to say? What is he trying to prove? I can't get the point... Could you explain please?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wow. I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt the our government was in someway responsible or were aware of the attacks on 9/11 before they happened. WOW.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join