It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they are real, exactly how does one become a "Man in Black"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I hate to point this out, but many here seem to think the US of A is the beginning and end all of MIBs.

Not so my Southern egomaniacs

Canada has it's share too:

Canadian MIB reported Oct. 1981 Canuck MIB #1

Okay so I could only find one reference (googled canadian MIB) and a whole lotta Insurance corporation and textile manufacturers (perhaps a front?)

My point is...well...my point is...oh forget it.

[edit on 6/10/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well Paul once again your real base intent just comes right through that there post. Sorry for you that you cannot answer my questions - anyone would think that having beliefs would mean they could at the least be backed up by a few facts or some kind of logical reasoning out. But no then. And since this is so off-topic and you aren't interested in anything akin to discussion on it, let's just leave all that where it is.

Have fun outing people you claim are aliens. But I don't think it'll work out.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Oh hang on - 'just one more thing detective',

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Actually, there are probably more accounts of MIBs in England than even the US!
Just that more involve unidentified members of the MoD.....(Ministry of Defence, for my fellow Yanks)....

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Back in the days when MIB sightings were rampant - there were other elements that were also rampant.

As they pertain to MIBs. The whole idea of "race" or "species" of the MIBs aside, the sightings all cite the mannerisms and the peculiar dress code and vehicular preferences of the MIB.

Humans are visual creatures aren't we? We learn by example and experience. In the scope of things the MIB would fashion themselves after that which is most intimidating to the "masses". They present as official and cold buggers in most accounts I've read.

During that era (the 40s-late 50s) the mafia was prevalent force in main straim media and popular urban legends. The mafia, typically was represented as a well dressed and suited crew, driving dark vehicles. Their intimidation factor was completely designed - a mafiaso could walk down the street in his Guido suit and wingtips and people would be intimidated and fearful. See those dark vehicles drive up...and everyone expected a hit.

The government CIA and FBI - classic power suitage going on there. People associated the suit with authority. The sunglasses added to the aura and also hid the bulky earphones they had to use back in that era. Dark vehicles and government go hand in hand.

It makes sense that the MIB if real, would emulate what the poulation would be most respectful of and/or intimidated by.

Personally, there are so many accounts of MIBs I find it hard to believe that there isn't some truth in the phenomina. It is entirely possible though that MIBs are simply another sector of Govenmental mafia

Aliens in suits? It's possible, but really I can't see why they'd bother to create such an enigma. They can get here from millions of miles away, study us without mass histeria and at their whim...why bother to hide what's already hidden?

More likely governments in cooperation, created the MIB.

I'd agree with the poster who stated that the number of sightings in the past 2-3 decades has dramatically dropped. Aliens are everywhere in media and print...it's no big deal - so the MIB served their purpose in an era when authoritative and enforced secrecy was required.

It is interesting that the UK has more reports of MIB than elsewhere...I hadn't known that

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
From what the ETs told me.... The first MIBs were cybernetic....part man, part mechanical. Then, in the 1940s, the government started genetically altering boys to be MIBs. They still do to this day. SOME MIBs are GOOD. They are like the Secret Service....like Tommy Lee Jones. Some MIBs are bad.
I have met TWO BAD MIBs! Believe me, you would NOT want to meet the BAD ones!
The first one was a YOUNG man, who wanted to interview me at a party. I gave him the interview. Then REPORTERS came in and wanted to interview me. This MIB sat next to me and KEPT HIS TAPE RECORDER GOING, EVEN THOUGH I shut it OFF several times. STUBBORN! That is when I began to realize that he was a MIB.
The second time, a non-Caucasian man came over to me as I was waiting for a lecture to begin. He didn't make much sense, except that he asked me if I knew about Roswell. Then he took out a paper, wrote "ROSWELL" on it, then wrote a RACIAL remark on it, gave it to me and then left!
The man had "Asian" features and brown skin.
In both cases, my bodyguards were not present. At the party, they had checked everyone out and thought I was safe. They left early. The MIB came AFTER they had gone. The second time, at the lecture, the MIB arrived before my bodyguard showed up.UGH!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The first time I heard of MIBs was when I was about 8 and I read about them in a paranormal-stuff magazine. It was a 3-part account and spread over three issues, the final part had all this speculation in it about them being Satanic and such like - it was weird because as I read it I felt like the real ones it was about knew that I was reading about them, and as I was looking at an 'artists impression' of 3 MIBs it felt like they were right there in my room. At first I was totally scared and then I suddenly realised that everything I didn't like about being in here and how come I was so restricted etc was because I lost some link I had to the reality they are of. And then I felt brilliant like I finally had found a way out of this nightmare reality (I always checked out paranormal stuff in books and so forth because it was all I could find that bothered to even attempt to cover anything to do with why this place actually exists). Looking back on it it was as-if they were coming backwards in time and it somehow connected to me there, reading about it, it was like being trapped in a box and suddenly getting an airhole and a source of light.

I have since read a lot of other things on similar topics, sometimes MIB are described as being that navy suit and red tie attrire, but to me that is not the real essence, it's the equivalent of my being trapped when such elements come into play. I always 'see' them as ethereal and in the shades (sunglasses) with the black suit and tie and white shirts with a rainbow / multi-coloured auric hue, and it also feels like my soul. Kinda like in that Ezeikiel book in terms of how it connects to the UFOs / wheels within wheels.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
From what the ETs told me.... The first MIBs were cybernetic....part man, part mechanical.

Now there's an interesting thought...Cyborg MIBs.

Then, in the 1940s, the government started genetically altering boys to be MIBs. They still do to this day. SOME MIBs are GOOD. They are like the Secret Service....like Tommy Lee Jones. Some MIBs are bad.
I have met TWO BAD MIBs! Believe me, you would NOT want to meet the BAD ones!

It appears that all MIBs are a problem to abductees and researchers alike, and there really arent' any "good ones" out there. All of them are out to distort the truth and take away revealing evidence.

The first one was a YOUNG man, who wanted to interview me at a party. I gave him the interview. Then REPORTERS came in and wanted to interview me. This MIB sat next to me and KEPT HIS TAPE RECORDER GOING, EVEN THOUGH I shut it OFF several times. STUBBORN! That is when I began to realize that he was a MIB.

That doesn't necessarily mean he was an MIB. Could have just been an obnoxious and/or determined reporter.

The second time, a non-Caucasian man came over to me as I was waiting for a lecture to begin. He didn't make much sense, except that he asked me if I knew about Roswell. Then he took out a paper, wrote "ROSWELL" on it, then wrote a RACIAL remark on it, gave it to me and then left!
The man had "Asian" features and brown skin.

You know, there are a lot of wacky people out there who are not representative of the Zetan-aliens and who do strange things. Again, that incident doesn't necessarily point to an MIB encounter, but it might have been. More investigation would need to be done.

In both cases, my bodyguards were not present.

It is always good to have that security attachment around when you need it.

At the party, they had checked everyone out and thought I was safe. They left early. The MIB came AFTER they had gone. The second time, at the lecture, the MIB arrived before my bodyguard showed up.UGH!

Next time that happens, have hidden cameras and audio equipment set up to tape the scene extensively, and engage the individuals in a long and extensive conversation. Have lots of people around, including security, for safety and in case someone goes ballistic.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You just posted that to have a dig at me personally - keeping going your racist hate against aliens whom you think can all be classed as identical to one another based on where they come from in relation to Earth. You're a classic pattern of abuser paul, it was very obvious to me that I ran the risk of your hate arriving back here again because you saw that I related something very personal and you were very much trying to give me holier-than-thou personal abuse earlier on with your talk of such things as saying to me that I have issues because I can reason things out and you just can't be bothered to even try that. When will your brand of new-agers realise the damage you are doing, or, if you are doing that on-purpose, which I think you are, when will more people wake up and see what you are doing.

What I'd say to the fellow with the bodyguards is - unless you and your bodyguards know that to be in that situation of requiring bodyguards means you are in the wrong kind of reality altogether (in which case you are all knowingly here on-a-mission), then any encounters you have at all are going to be your oversoul trying to get you out of whatever that is you are in, be it fame or at-risk-wealth or whatever.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
TROLL ALERT...TROLL ALERT...TROLL ALERT

Does anyone have those wonderful "Don't Feed The Trolls" pics to upload?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yes Paul, you clearly are a troll.

Take a look back at our exchanges in this thread and it's obvious that your only intent is to get people like me banned by being personally abusive towards us and hoping that it escalates into name-calling so you can go crying to the moderators, as you have as yet been able to no offer no replies that make any kind of sense. You have some religious belief that there's varying types of aliens responsible for varying things and anyone that questions that and asks you about it is attacked.

So let's nip your true intent to shut up people like me in the bud, because you are unable to give reasons for your beliefs -

quote any post of mine and explain why and how it is troll-like.

In fact - since you called me a troll based on the previous post perhaps you'd like to explain how it is in any way troll-like at all. What about this here post, would you be insane enough to try to describe any of this as trolling also?

If there are 'zetas' and it's not some brain problem you have with people who have that middle-name and who work in the entertainment industry or did, then you must be racist against them to label them all as being the same as each other and blaming them for kidnapping people, if you said that about whites or blacks or whatever other then it'd be undoubtedly classed as a racial issue.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Actually, there are probably more accounts of MIBs in England than even the US!
Just that more involve unidentified members of the MoD.....(Ministry of Defence, for my fellow Yanks)....

I also understand that the British have problems with phantom social workers. Social workers who show up at people's doors and ask probing questions, but when the social services they supposedly represent is called, they never heard of them.

<< 1  2   >>

join