It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AGM 86A Cruise Missle hit pentagon PROOF!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ATS Terms and Conditions:

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Warnings have been issued.
Get back on topic and stop attacking each other.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridEB
Hey MSR, STFU! How the hell can you insult me like this? You have no idea who I am or what I believe in! I don’t copy and paste # on my site, it took me years to make it what it is. And stop putting words into my mouth. I never said the 5 stills from 2003 were released via a lawsuit. The pieces of footage recently released were a result of a legal process that started more than two years ago. Understand that people like you, no matter what comes out, will believe in the no plane theory. The government can release high definition footage of the impact, all the black box data, publicly display all the recovered parts, and subpoena eyewitnesses for statements, you will still be holding on your ideas claiming that there is still no proof. People like you are out of touch with reality. You are not the majority of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

He is also a member of the "no moon landing" club, as well as charter member of the Big Foot Lives! fan club. Oh, yeah, and the Mulder is a Fox monthly meeting is at his house. teehee,

Just kidding, I don't know that much about him.

SMR

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What the hell did I do!!!

I hate this place man.I get told to STFU! and get insulted and I get a warning!Maybe MODS should read what leads to all this before handing out warnings.I do not deserve this at all

curiousity,
WTH man!! See this is crap.How can this stuff go on.
Will I get another warning for this? Maybe give me the max so incase someone else wants to label and insult me later.

ATS is a joke sometimes.That or they need a better staff.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by SMR]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
What the hell did I do!!!

I hate this place man.I get told to STFU! and get insulted and I get a warning!Maybe MODS should read what leads to all this before handing out warnings.I do not deserve this at all

curiousity,
WTH man!! See this is crap.How can this stuff go on.
Will I get another warning for this? Maybe give me the max so incase someone else wants to label and insult me later.

ATS is a joke sometimes.That or they need a better staff.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by SMR]

OK, I was going to u2u but seeing as you asked publicly I'll answer in the same manner.

You started this mate:

Originally posted by SMR
HybridEB,
Are you for real man? The 'no plane' theory is a joke? Why, because YOU say so?
People like you are a dime a dozen and therefore I will not listen to your banter.
You have done NOTHING as far as I can tell in any of this.How much have you done other than copy/paste others work and put it on your site?
You are a fraud and should not even bother trying to have any discussions here.You have the nerve to say I cant think for myself? It is you buddy since you like to copy/paste others work AND suggestions on your site.

As for plane footage, again you are WRONG!!!
The first footage never was released because of a lawsuit.Get that through your head.It was released as any news worthy footage would be.It was this NEWEST footage weeks ago that was released due to a lawsuit.
Damn, talk about others not knowing anything.

Your conclusion that because we see small silver metal parts means that AA flight 77 Boeing 757 is retarded at best.I see all kinds of stuff there that could be from anything.For all we know, any plane could crash there and they can plant odd parts and ends to make us think it was a Boeing 757
I want you to tell me 100% that cant happen ever.YOU CANT as that would only be your opinion and not fact.

I suggest going back in your hole and tell yourself ....

Check out the bold. Now if you can't have adult discussions here then, please, take it to another site.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh why do I bother. There is no changing the mind of a hardcore conspiracy theorist. Here's just some photographic evidence. Remember, you said that there is only ONE peice of metal as proof.

Debris littered in front of the building

Obviously parts from an AA plane

Obviously a part from an AA plane

Obviously parts from an AA plane

Obviously a part from an AA plane

Possible part from a plane

Small metal piece

Now for some lower quality images

Supposedly a part of an engine

Why does a missile need a landing gear

Why does a missile need a wheel

Remains of missile - i think not

Look closely to see AA colors

And i think you'll find this intresting

To Mods, sorry for my previous post but saying that someone is wrong in a discussion is one thing and an acussation of plagarism is another. I already have 911Myths slandering my site.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by HybridEB]

SMR

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Are you freakin kidding me!!!!
People like you are a dime a dozen
How is that in any way warrent of a warning

You are a fraud and should not even bother trying to have any discussions here
This is fact.Look at his site.He said in a previous post that all I do ( while calling me a name ) is copy/paste from of 'nut' sites and post it here.I looked at his link and it is mostly copy/paste from others work, not his.
I do not see that as warrent for a warning.

Your conclusion that because we see small silver metal parts means that AA flight 77 Boeing 757 is retarded at best
This is not an insult friend.I am suggesting that the thought itself is retarded, not the person.To quick to assume I see

I suggest going back in your hole and tell yourself ....
Can you tell me what this warrents a warning for?

This place is getting worse and worse.There are certain peolpe here that get away with crap that others do not.Some MODS are here to pick on the ones who may have ideas they do not subscribe to and get harassed.

This place is a joke and will not change.I will be leaving for good after this so please, one of you high and mighty mods please remove my account.

HybridEB,
Keep on truckin'
You have no proof nor could you ever gather any.You ride the coat tails of others and have no opinion of your own.

SEE YA ATS !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok, can we get back to the topic now?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why don't I just lock this down, and every one can just go home.

Move along, until other wise decided, this area is off limits.
It should not have come to this.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join