It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry Arts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The company responsible for weakening the facade of the Pentagonwww.abovetopsecret.com... Masonry Arts has spoke, but don't expect a search to yield many results, for some reason they have used silly symbols instead of letters, let me explain.

Yesterday while reading some text i came upon an odd error, during the text whenever the word facade was mentioned i would see this word Fa□de, today when i checked it had been altered to read Façade.

They talk about some really incredible things imo, let me list a couple.

1. For weeks after the attack, Masonry Arts had workers on the site, helping with the cleanup and assisting forensic agents from the FBI to sift the debris.
2.We took down approximately 2,400 pieces of stone, a lot of which had melted aluminum from the plane embedded in it.
www.masonrymagazine.com...

My point is the search for facade will produce no results, this is not a simple typo error, it is a deliberate action which has been used to evade searches.. You should really check out what they are saying, cross reference with what they said and scratch your head.

Can anybody shed any other information about this company/structure?

[edit on 18-4-2006 by The Links]

[edit on 18-4-2006 by The Links]

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Links
today when i checked it had been altered to read Façade.

I work with facades in my line of work also. This is the way our company spells it.

this is not a simple typo error,

No, it's not because that is the real way to spell it.

it is a deliberate action which has been used to evade searches.. You should really check out what they are saying, cross reference with what they said and scratch your head.

It's not deliberate because that is how it is spelled. Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Griff you spell it like i spell it Facade.
They spell it Façade, the day before that they used Fa□de.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I ment we spell it facade with the little curly thing on the c. I don't know how to do it on here but in microsoft word, when you spell facade...it will automatically change it to the little curly c. I'll scan a report and link to it so you can see yourself if you want me to.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That does not explain why the day before it was spelt Fa□de . Had it been done in Word, as you describe, that occurence would not have appeared.

Clear to me they don't want anybody seaching for masonry arts/facade/pentagon in the normal manner.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here you go Links, Dictionary.com

fa·çade also fa·cade ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-säd)
n.
1. The face of a building, especially the principal face.
2. An artificial or deceptive front: ideological slogans that were a façade for geopolitical power struggles.
dictionary.reference.com...

You'll see it's façade there.

As for the square, my guess is an error in the way the character was handled so it was displayed as block. Search for and start reading up on the ASCII charater set for starters, it'll stick you in the right direction - I'mm a little rusty myself.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here you go, found it (emphasis mine):

The pages in the ICANN message boards (to discuss domain name policy) are all sent with a header indicating US-ASCII as the character set. This means that any characters out of that range are invalid (unless included as entities or numeric references). However, people who post to those boards often include non-ASCII characters -- sometimes ones that would be valid if a more reasonable "charset" header had been used (like iso-8859-1 to allow use of the accented letters from Western European languages), but other times, as in this message, people use nonstandard characters like the "Microsoftism" "smart" quotes and apostrophes which shouldn't be used on Web pages at all because they're not in any standard character set (unless you use the high-numbered Unicode references for them). As a result, if you're using a browser such as Mozilla which actually follows character set standards, you see nothing but an empty square block or a question mark in a diamond (depending on what fonts are installed on your system and how your browser is configured) where those characters were inserted.
webtips.dan.info...

Because the c with cedilla is an unusual character, there was obviously a problem with the browser you used causing it to display as a block.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You really do go along way to answer certain things Agent Smith.
You really are devoted to your task.

Facade, false appearance that is more pleasant than the reality.

You can read it anyway you want, it's a false front whatever you say.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yes it's called Denying Ignorance.
If you want to find the truth then you have to look for the answers, whatever they may be, it wasn't even hard as I already knew the answers - I just needed to find sources to show you.

How did you come to your conclusion that this company 'weakened the facade' by the way?

Here is their website for more info, usually a good place to start:

www.masonryarts.com...

Physical Security is in the business of saving lives.
We are one in a handful of companies in America that manufacture blast-resistant windows and curtainwall.
We are the only manufacturer that creates and installs custom-designed windows and curtainwalls that meet the architectural standards of modern office building design. We are also the leading retrofit contractor in the United States for the removal and replacement or re-glazing the exterior skins of existing, occupied buildings. This includes replicating historic windows in blast resistant bronze or steel when required, and reinforcing non-window areas of the buildings. Find out more about what we do.

The way you're going I'm not sure if your confusing the meaning of 'facade' and 'masonry' in this context, so just to make sure this should clarify it for you:

fa·çade also fa·cade ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-säd)
n.
1. The face of a building, especially the principal face.

ma·son·ry ( P ) Pronunciation Key (msn-r)
n. pl. ma·son·ries

a) The trade of a mason.
b) Work done by a mason.
c) Stonework or brickwork.

I've left out the irrelevant alternative definitions to avoid confusion.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Yes it's called Denying Ignorance.
If you want to find the truth then you have to look for the answers,

This would be easy if the information was written in English.
Façade is not English nor is Fa□de.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's not an English word for a start, it's French and 'borrowed' by English speaking languages.. The French spell it using a cedilla on the c and as it's actually their word (long before the good old US of A even came into existance) I think they probably know best..

It is also not uncommon to be spelt either way:

A few words are sometimes spelled in English with a ç, almost all of them borrowings from French, for example façade, soupçon and garçon, however it is common to see these words printed without the cedilla (i.e. facade, garcon, etc.). For example, the Oxford English Dictionary uses the spelling "facade" not "façade".
en.wikipedia.org...

A facade (or façade) (IPA: /fa 'sad/) is generally the exterior of a building — especially the front, but also sometimes the sides and rear. The word comes from the French language, literally meaning "frontage" or "face".

In architecture, the facade of a building is often the most important from a design standpoint, as it sets the tone for the rest of the building. Many facade are historic, and local zoning regulations or other laws greatly restrict or even forbid their alteration.
en.wikipedia.org...

It is hardly evidence of a conspiracy

And as I said, the block is where there is an issue with the character being interpreted and displayed by the browser, nothing else. In a post I made earlier an apostrophe came out as a block for some reason, hardly a conspiracy. It's all to do with the character set used in writing the document and the one used by the browser I think. But a block like that represents a character that could not be correctly interpreted for display, which makes sense as the C with Cedilla is a relatively unusual one.
It was actually explained in the link I gave you...

Sorry... no delibrate concealing of words - no conspiracy...

[edit on 19-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's not an English word for a start. Bravo Agent Smith you are half way there.

There should be enough information in the above post's for you to work out the rest.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what you're getting at, it may come as a shock to you but many English words are 'borrowed' or based in other languages. It's hardly a rarity for this one to be used.... Can you spell out your argument please, I can't see it..

If you think the use of the word 'facade' is to conceal the truth of 9/11 from you then maybe you'd like to search Google with 'building facade':

www.google.co.uk...

And marvel at the nearly 8,700,000 returns all containing secret information.

This attitude that some people have where they think that because they don't know or understand something it cannot be is getting really irritating.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Links

My point is the search for facade will produce no results, this is not a simple typo error, it is a deliberate action which has been used to evade searches.. You should really check out what they are saying, cross reference with what they said and scratch your head.

Can anybody shed any other information about this company/structure?

The Links,

To see the Many ways that word is represented/interpreted by various computer languages, software, etc. try doing a search for faca*de, with the * being a "wildcard" in the search.

Here's an example on Google using "fa*ade + Pentagon"

Personally I see it as more a result of failed interpretation, by various software/programs, than one of actual intention.

$.02

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you can't see it then you can't see it. Fine with me Agent Smith.

I often look at post's and "can't see it", this does not mean i then jump in to the thread and offer an alternative theory to the very point i claim is "something i cannot see".

Move on, no need to answer something you can't see. Sure ask questions, but don't offer your opinion to a point you don't yet see.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well clarify it, or can't you?
I've given you the answer, sorry it's not what you are looking for.
It's no more of a debate than 2+2=4 or would you argue that as well?

Are these conspiracies to cover up 9/11 too?

The fact is it's a simple formatting error in a commonly used (in English) French word that means the face of a building. It's not really debatable, it's the simple answer. But if you feel you can prove to the contrary, be my guest.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Links.

Can you "spell it out" for me too because I'm having a hard time seeing what you are seeing. Or do we have to "be in the know" for us to disscuss whatever you're trying to say?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So what's being suggested here is that information proving that the facade of the Pentagon was deliberately weakened as part of the 9-11 conspiracy has for some reason been placed on the Internet somewhere, but those who placed it there have cunningly made it invisible from all searches by using the industry standard spelling of the word "facade". Do I have it right? And if we could only find a search engine that would accept the c with the little cedilla on it (assuming they all don't already), we could then find this information and expose the truth?

Seriously, this seems to be a huge stretch of the imagination. If there are secrets to be revealed about 9-11, you can guarantee they won't be inadvertently posted on the Internet by those involved and protected by small search engine anomalies. A structural engineer who doubts the official story has already posted in the thread stating that this is standard usage. What more do you want? JMO...

Besides, why don't they just use lemon juice? j/k j/k

[edit on 2006-4-19 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
12m8keall2c most normal pc folk have no idea about wildcards and when to apply them.

They should not need to use a wildcard if they can spell the word.

English speakers use the word Facade.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace

Yes that is correct, they cunningly made it invisible from all searches by using the non industry English standard spelling of the word Façade when they should have used the word Facade.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join