It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bush, We Know What You Did That Summer !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are two groups of people in this world: those who believe the official explanation of the events of September 11th, 2001, and those who have examined the evidence and realize that the official version of events totally unbelievable.

An Open Letter to: Mr. George W. Bush, Mr. Richard Cheney, Members of PNAC and your supporting cast:

Guess what? WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID THAT SUMMER - that long ago time of innocence before the events of September 11th, 2001. We know what you did, and the game is over - even though you don’t yet know it.. The work of the independent 9/11 researchers is paying off. The evidence is steamrolling through the information super highway and is now creeping into the clogged arteries of the mainstream media. We may not know every detail and we may not agree on your individual motives, but two facts are now irrefutable: the official story of what happened on September 11th is not true and you were involved.

Somebody, somewhere does not like you guys anymore. Somebody, somewhere has given the corporate media the OK to open the one topic that has been totally verboten up till now. Somebody, somewhere has made it permissible for hints to be dropped into the public arena.. Those hints - which focus on the reasonable suspicion that has been raised about the attacks of 9/11 - have been well received. The cover-up is disintegrating slowly but surely.

Books and documentaries are now trickling into the awareness of the general population. That trickle is turning into a steady flow that will increase every time a new set of eyes is opened to the evidence that has been amassed. Until now, the mainstream media have been the hull of the vessel that has kept the official conspiracy theory afloat. But now, for the first time, that vessel is sinking under the weight of its own lies. At this very moment, because of the distortions and secrets of the official version of 9/11, you all are beginning to drown in your own pool of lies.

Much more in full blog. Not to miss...!

tvnewslies.org...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Great post. In your face Bush and the rest of you illuminati *&%$@%$#@%!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
IN YOUR FACE!

I certainly hope that man gets this with a copy to all in his administration.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Question for all the "in your face" commentors...

"Guess what? WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID THAT SUMMER - that long ago time of innocence before the events of September 11th, 2001. We know what you did, and the game is over - even though you don’t yet know it."

Ummmm, what did he do? It says they know what he did. Ok then, what did he do? I'm curious. Maybe I missed a memo...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The catchy tittle is from a movie.

The rest is implying the truth. Bush & Co. KNEW and/or planned 9/11.

The gig is up, according to the letter.

Capiche?

[edit on 11-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The catchy tittle is from a movie.

I do get the movie title wordplay...

The rest is implying the truth. Bush & Co. KNEW and/or planned 9/11.

The gig is up, according to the letter.

"Implying" truth?

Is that the same way that the Bush Admin is implying truth or is their use of implying not as credible as someone else's version of implying?

Still doesn't answer the question of what he did. I suppose this "letter" is just helpful in letting some people exchange a quick round of "he got burned" high-fives. I'm all for getting the truth out, but in this case...it's letting the "implication" out.

I could imply lots of things too, but it doesn't make it true. Just trying to be fair here.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
we got to remember that bush is just a pawn for the public eye. the ones he works for is the one to blame. those beyond the public eye. sure people need someone to blame and bush is the one. hes the one we all know. as long as he takes the fall for this, the real people who did this are still in power and running our lives. these people have been in charge for hundreds and hundreds of years. they wont be stopped easily...human life means nothing to them.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Pawn or not, he's an extremely willing party.

Zed, i guess you have to be on the side of the fence that knows that 9/11 was preplanned or masterminded right here in our own country, in order to relate to this letter.

....Or at the very least think that 9/11 was allowed to happen....

[edit on 11-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yeah definatly willing. all of the presidents are more than willing. but that doesnt change the fact of who is running the show. bush isnt running it. hes not the one in charge.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Pawn or not, he's an extremely willing party.

Zed, i guess you have to be on the side of the fence that knows that 9/11 was preplanned or masterminded right here in our own country, in order to relate to this letter.

See, that is where I have a problem with the whole "movement."

"You have to be on the side of the fence that KNOWS that 9/11 was preplanned..."

How do you know? How can you take speculation and convert that to "you know" it was domestic planning? How do you then take that same speculation and use that as fuel for everything from Bush-blaming to "you're just blind to the truth" type activities?

The hostility involved has become worse to me then the actual event. It actually makes me sick to be involved in anything 9/11, but even still...some proof, something concrete I can buy into. Just claiming to "know" I can't.

This country is about innocent until proven guilty. In the case of 9/11 or Bush...it's guilty until proven innocent. Then people whine about their rights being taken, but they can turn and take Bush's same given rights away in one second because the "know he did it" or he didn't react the way they think he should have on 9/11.

That is hypocritical. I can't believe that a Canadian (me) has to explain this basic right granted to all Americans by the Constitution and also has to explain that when you claim someone is guilty without proof, you are actually violating their rights. You would scream if someone did it to you...it's ok to do to someone else however.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think it is explained perfectly what Bush & comp. did. If someone reads all the evidence and finds too many holes to place bandades over, then they begin to question the unquestionable. That realization is ugly I admit, only because it is stating that our administration sabatoged our perception of America. Guys, America used to be the Dream of kids all over the world to someday experience. Bush and company turned it into a laughing stock. For that you should be pissed. He lied to our faces, stole our faith and drug it through the dirt on his way to more millions. All of his friends are frauds. The GOP is floating on thier own film of $#%!. Saddam wasn't any worse than that nut is N.Korea. But he was left alone. Why? (Cause he tried to kill my daddy?) Look at the truth, Cheny and Rummsfield worked with Ford, while Bush Sr. was a cia exec. They have been planning this crock for four decades. We don't have proof because Bush is still President, if we did he'd be impeached. But this thread is stating that the truth is inevitably surfacing. AAC

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

This country is about innocent until proven guilty. In the case of 9/11 or Bush...it's guilty until proven innocent. Then people whine about their rights being taken, but they can turn and take Bush's same given rights away in one second because the "know he did it" or he didn't react the way they think he should have on 9/11.

That is hypocritical. I can't believe that a Canadian (me) has to explain this basic right granted to all Americans by the Constitution and also has to explain that when you claim someone is guilty without proof, you are actually violating their rights. You would scream if someone did it to you...it's ok to do to someone else however.

I dont know where you have been lately, Its been more along the lines of Guilty until guilty even without proof.

so, this is just one of those things.

I also believe the 9/11 movement, if you actually look and not ignore everything people put in front of you, you to will notice odd things have gone on before during and after that day.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I think it is explained perfectly what Bush & comp. did. If someone reads all the evidence and finds too many holes to place bandades over, then they begin to question the unquestionable. That realization is ugly I admit, only because it is stating that our administration sabatoged our perception of America.

"Unquestionable."
The vast majority of which has been presented has been long debated within this very site.
What remains is exactly what Zedd already indicated.
I just happen to be more non-PC and blunt about conveying what it is: most of you hate Bush so much, that in practicing that hate, most of you will grab at anything, any straw, to quench your hatred, even to go as far as claim--with no hard legal proofs or evidences--the Government, namely the Bush Administration, was behind the tragedy of 9/11. And in the immortal words of Zedd, from above, this country operates on the principles of Innocent till proven guilty, not guilty by reasonable and "unquestionable" speculation.

Guys, America used to be the Dream of kids all over the world to someday experience. Bush and company turned it into a laughing stock. For that you should be pissed. He lied to our faces, stole our faith and drug it through the dirt on his way to more millions. All of his friends are frauds. The GOP is floating on thier own film of $#%!. Saddam wasn't any worse than that nut is N.Korea. But he was left alone. Why? (Cause he tried to kill my daddy?) Look at the truth, Cheny and Rummsfield worked with Ford, while Bush Sr. was a cia exec. They have been planning this crock for four decades. We don't have proof because Bush is still President, if we did he'd be impeached. But this thread is stating that the truth is inevitably surfacing. AAC

Of course, within this site, opinion is your right, as is your obvious political affiliation.
Your proofs and evidences, from a legal perspective, still remain elusive.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
[qoute]
"Unquestionable."
The vast majority of which has been presented has been long debated within this very site.
What remains is exactly what Zedd already indicated.[qoute/]

Which is..? The author was asking for what Bush did last summer. Zed was being overly critical on a mundane aspect of the post. So I chimed in to say that the real focus is on the ever-so growing movement to unlock more secrets, ultimately exposing the paradox that we call 9/11.

[qoute]
I just happen to be more non-PC and blunt about conveying what it is: most of you hate Bush so much, that in practicing that hate, most of you will grab at anything, any straw, to quench your hatred, even to go as far as claim--with no hard legal proofs or evidences--the Government, namely the Bush Administration, was behind the tragedy of 9/11. And in the immortal words of Zedd, from above, this country operates on the principles of Innocent till proven guilty, not guilty by reasonable and "unquestionable" speculation.[quote/]

This was my favorite part. You immediately associate me as a Bush-hater, only to solidify your point. But, alas, I am no Bush Hater. I have just read all the facts, heard the questions asked, and the fruitless answers, and have came to my own conclusion (for which we have to sometimes). So as you complain about this author being quick to point the finger, here you are with your index finger extended.

AAC

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Which is..?

Which is right here.

You immediately associate me as a Bush-hater, only to solidify your point. But, alas, I am no Bush Hater.

I'll call your bluff:

Bush and company turned it into a laughing stock. For that you should be pissed. He lied to our faces, stole our faith and drug it through the dirt on his way to more millions. All of his friends are frauds. The GOP is floating on thier own film of $#%!.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Which is..?

Which is right here.

You immediately associate me as a Bush-hater, only to solidify your point. But, alas, I am no Bush Hater.

I'll call your bluff:

Bush and company turned it into a laughing stock. For that you should be pissed. He lied to our faces, stole our faith and drug it through the dirt on his way to more millions. All of his friends are frauds. The GOP is floating on thier own film of $#%!.

seekerof

That link represents nothing I was implying. Zed kept asking the question what did Bush do? As if insinuating he had no evidence, if he did he would be able to say exactly what Bush did. As a mod, he missed the purpose of the thread. If he didn't miss it, then he was being rude.

As for your proof I am a bush hater, again that represents nothing. I hate no one. Just because I painted an illistration to what was happening in washington, doesn't make me a bush hater, who questions integreties arbritrarily. How many idictments, purgeries, lies, and smoke screens do you need to see before you can call it how it is? How about I reverse this arguement and possibly ask you to justify all of Bush's philanthropies? You would choke trying debate in favor of him. I understand that maybe you and Zed are friends, but I call it how I see it, that doesn't make me a hater. Peace, AAC

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That link represents nothing I was implying.

It was not what you were implying, it was the mere fact that what is being implied has been repeatedly discussed in a variety of 9/11 topics within ATS, hence the link.

Zed kept asking the question what did Bush do? As if insinuating he had no evidence, if he did he would be able to say exactly what Bush did.

No, actually those who continually assert and claim that Bush or the government was involved would finally get around to presenting hard legally sustainable proofs and evidences, which you, the source linked, and any one else who believes in this garbage has yet to conclusively present. You might believe on gut reactions, but there are a few of us that do not, especially in this case.

As a mod, he missed the purpose of the thread. If he didn't miss it, then he was being rude.

He neither missed anything nor was rude.
Zedd has been around here longer than me, and though we make mistakes from time to time--you know, we are all human--Zedd has discussed this subject matter quite extensively and knowledgeably.
He understood and meant exactly what he insinuated, which still is missed by you and others.

As for your proof I am a bush hater, again that represents nothing. I hate no one. Just because I painted an illistration to what was happening in washington, doesn't make me a bush hater, who questions integreties arbritrarily. How many idictments, purgeries, lies, and smoke screens do you need to see before you can call it how it is? How about I reverse this arguement and possibly ask you to justify all of Bush's philanthropies? You would choke trying debate in favor of him. I understand that maybe you and Zed are friends, but I call it how I see it, that doesn't make me a hater. Peace, AAC

You ever heard that old saying that if something sounds, looks, feels, and taste like crap, it is crap? You can play word semantics all day long when it comes to the word 'hate', but apply what I initially mentioned above. Being a PC like person that you appear to be, I suppose you can always interchange the word and use of 'hate' with dislike, eh?

seekerof

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Seekerof, what does it matter what Zed's history with this topic is? Does that make his opinion the trump card? Please, I WILL REPEAT because you keep overlooking the underline message. The author was SIMPLY suggesting that the truth will surface sooner or later. THAT'S IT! So what are you even talking about? I pointed out that Zed made the post critical when it was only speculative. Does every post have to be signed with a link? Word semantics? Hello pot, I'm kettle, nice to meet you. Your the one racing off with Zed's off-topic remark. Bravo. AAC

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Before you start talking about relatives and speculations, before you start making assertions of someone running off-topic, you might want to scroll back up and see what Zedd was addressing.

As such, what he and I were addressing was in reference to specifically that. Let me know if I need to point it out to you.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Before you start talking about relatives and speculations, before you start making assertions of someone running off-topic, you might want to scroll back up and see what Zedd was addressing.

As such, what he and I were addressing was in reference to specifically that. Let me know if I need to point it out to you.

seekerof

No you don't. cough. I am glad you made your point clear though. The very point I am MAKING is that Zed was addressing something that the author shouldn't have been pegged with. It's like it always is here, someone makes a statement, a few people can comprehend their motives, then someone takes the insignificant aspect of it and runs away, then starts arguing their point like they have merit. If you can't see that Zed pointed something out that was only relevant to his position, then we should end this discussion. Peace, AAC

<<   2  3  4 >>

join