It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel Boring into Area51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What if you take U.S. Air Force Tunnel Boring Machine and drill you�re
Way into one of the sub levels of Area51, Do anyone think thy will have defenses to stop a attack like that?

Using 38 disc cutters and the cutting head. It weighed about 256 tons and had a horsepower rating of 900 HP.

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by vaswegpg]

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am sure they would notice the vibrations in the ground stemming from a giant tunnel-boring machine!! If they didn't notice the vibrations, they would be sure to notice someone setting the machine up for tunneling purposes. And just for the sake of argument, if they didn't notice any of the above, they would know when you broke into the compound and would then have their way with you very easily as you tried to emerge from the freshly-dug tunnel. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel...especially with mass-amounts of people...interesting thought...unlikely that the expected results would come from it...that's just my opinion...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Area 51 is known to have seismic sensors around the perimeter. Although these are primarily to detect footsteps of hikers walking into the facility, or the crunch of off road vehicals driving in, I am sure that they would easily detect any kind of boring machine in use, as they produce a readily identifiable seismic signature.

Besides, these things are rather hard to come by, and I am sure the sale and deployment of them is closely watched by intelligence agencies... would be hard to sneak one into the Area 51 vicinity unknown...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ok I didn�t fink of seismic sensors and all the stuff but if you want to brake in, tunnel into a sub level and you maybe have better chance to see more than you would se treeing up ground. Gust a notion�A don�t fink anyone will get far treeing to brake into Area 51
But its nice to fink of all the deferent ways.

Good one's

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Forget it ...you are not getting into Area 51 without being caught arrested or worse. If that were possible I think it would have been done long before now when the security of the facility was less than what it is now.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Also DR, you forgot to point out that you would only need to tunnel maybe 20 miles or 30 miles. That is quite an engineering feat in itself (and also time consuming). Even if there were not seismic monitors in Area 51, one could reasonable be assured that sometime during the operation someone would notice some strange activity outside the base (such as a huge mountain of spoil growing).

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Your best bet is to study the id badges worn by those who are picked up and brought back daily on the planes, then make you one exactly like someone who works there using that persons name (someone who you can disguise yourself to look like) study their time off days and get on the plane say you were called into cover for someone else and it might work, probably won't but it is a little easier than tunneling, of course you will probably still get shot.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My question is, where would the average joe get such a machine?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well don�t know of the one n mentioned don�t fink it will be easy to get one like that but there is lots of sites that�s for Sale or Lease but its smaller machines
U.S. Air Force Tunnel Boring Machine at about $2.5 million

Some sites:

www.tbmexchange.com...

www.akkerman.com...

www.brainstrain.subterrene.iwarp.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ah, you Saffies are always coming up with harebrained ideas.

Bit silly though, no?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Did anyone watched �The core" movies there they use a machine that cuts into rock and stuff but I cant remember what did the cutting, lacer or what I�m searching on the net maybe someone can remember what the machine was made off ..and how it worked?

Because gust for an id�e the machine was silent I fink can�t remember and fast maybe there is technology out there like that.

There was a scene that thy cut into rock and no sand and rocks were left behind it was cut cleaned away this can maybe be used to cut you�re way into Area 51.

Dam I�m getting crazy�

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Why would you need to use a tunnel boring machine when the tunnels have already been drilled? This report allegedly comes from Colonel William Woodard of the USAF:

In that period of service I visited the Hollow Interior of the Earth six times, 800 miles deep.

Upon my arrival to Area 51 I was indoctrinated to the existence of tunnels beneath Area 51, and soon after I met several of the Underground Shuttle Operators that have a stature of 13 to 14 feet in height. These tunnels, that transverse the world, are built by a species of beings who have existed here before we, a very long time.

Immediately on my arrival to Area 51, I was made aware of the tunnels and all the workings of the facility itself. They told me that the first 15 levels of the Area 51 facility were man made; that Levels 16-27 were already there. Nobody from our government made them. We were just facilitating them.

onelight.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Such tunnelling equipment is available from only a few sources, and as I mentioned, I am sure that these sources are well monitored for what they sell to whom for what projects.

If someone were to purchase or lease such a machine and transport it anywhere in the state, without a known, bonafide drilling project already on the books, the intel agencies would sit up and take notice.

I seriously doubt that the machine would even make it on site before fed agents were knocking on your door asking questions about why you were moving a drilling machine next door to Area 51...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I would have to say that I agree completely with DR. It isn't a matter of being noticed during the tunneling procedure...it's a matter of:

1.) Where and if you can get the equipment.
2.) Getting the equipment un-noticed anywhere near A51

Interesting thought vaswegpg...but the likelyhood is...it won't work. Now... as far as making yourself look like a worker there and stealing their badge etc... good luck. I am sure they don't take their identification home with them. You may be required to present them with I.D. and probably have to sign in as to what department/area you work in. The signature on your sign-in would have to match that of the worker...not to mention...these people have worked with each other for a while I am sure. I would deffinately recognize someone trying to pass themselves off as a fellow employee of mine...Try to sneak into a concert at a local coliseum sometime as an employee working a food stand... they want to know your name, the name of the food stand you are working and where...(B3 etc...) [*so I have heard
*] It isn't as easy as one would suppose...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i think the world will have to be revolting before we will be able to pull anything to get into area 51, but u'd need alot of man power and alot of recon knowledge about the area, like the position of every defense mechanism, and some remote controlled vehicles with explosives and lotsa crazy # haha

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah, siesmic detection devices purposed to pick up the footsteps of pedestrian intruders would no doubt pick up a several ton 900 hp motorized tunneling machine capable of boring a hole 10 ft + in diameter...

No doubt you'll have a warm reception waiting for you when you surface ....

I'm reminded of when you hit the "Go to Jail" space in a monopoly game, "Go directly to jail, do not pass Go and do not collect your $200."

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why would you want to go in Area 51 anyways? I have been researching this topic a long time now and I think the topic is dead. The government probably knows of the popularity of Area 51 so they moved their whole # to a different base....Just my opinion
regards
SP

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The idea of getting into Area 51 is assanine.

They have nuclear weapons at area 51. They test nuckear weapons underground at area 51. Even if they stoped testing 10 years ago the whole place is radioactive. The people that work there are morons for working around all that radiation.

If you tunneled in you would be detected and nuked. If you went in with heavy forces you would be nuked.

If you wanted to get in. The best way would be to get a job as one of there rentaminority security officers or a clerk. You could also sneak in. All top secret bases can be sneaked in. They wont shoot you. AT the most they will just detain you and do a backgroudn check. at the worst they will throw you in prison like they do with the Catholics.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a site where the did underground nuke testing. If you have you would know that that is not going on there.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am going to have to agree with websuspect. However improbable I think it is that anyone can get un-detected into Area 51, I think your ultimate best shot is to go alone. You would obviously want to play stupid... (shouldn't be too hard for some) tell 'em your car ran out of gas and you've been walking aimlessly for miles or something like that. If they get any kind of clue that you are trying to infiltrate their base, then their approach will be completely different. For one thing, act like you are glad to see them...not "oh no I got caught" and not "oh no they are gonna shoot me"! Explain your bogus story (it should check out by the way because I garuntee they will double-check your story) and then maybe just maybe you would gain some sort of access into A51. Perhaps not...they may bring a doctor out to check you over and make sure you are not dehydrated etc... or maybe they'll take you to him...who knows? It is a gamble...but if you are seriously trying to gain access...don't take bombs,guns,swords,knives, etc...just present a believable story and hope they don't catch on...otherwise forget it!

<<   2  3 >>

join