It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born Again Christians actually Satanists!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

My words were not idle dbrandt...unlike your implied threat. he would be

There is no threat, that is a truth. And guess what I am held under that same truth also.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"Just Name It and Claim It! Ask and you shall recieve!" Some Born Again preachers nowadays tell their followers that they give their lives to the Lord, He will give them what they ask for. That's a blatant lie. The truth is that the Lord will give you what you ask for IF it is God's Will. The truth is that God will very rarely give you what you want. Serving God, from what I and others observed, was a constant array of "No my son" answers 99% of the time. If you are a Born Again and can put up with God saying NO to you almost all the time and shut up and like it, then feel free to be as Born Again as you want. But to the Born Again preachers I say- "Quit lying! and saying that God will say yes. That's a blatant lie!". You preachers are asking your people to be constantly disappointed.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There is no threat, that is a truth. And guess what I am held under that same truth also.

If you believe that dbrandt..that is fine. But God actually allows me to have my own opinion. Live your life worried about every thought you have. What is it 1984? Are there thought crimes now? Anyway...good luck with that. It really sounds like a good time!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Heedonasha!

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Heedonasha!

Excuse me? Care to speak in English? If you want to join the debate, maybe do so in such a way as we can understand what your point is!!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Heedonasha!

Excuse me? Care to speak in English? If you want to join the debate, maybe do so in such a way as we can understand what your point is!!

LOL. I was just bored so I made up a word off the top of my head. Sorry.

Wisconsin

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

LOL. I was just bored so I made up a word off the top of my head. Sorry.

That's cool......dbrandt gets bored a lot and makes stuff up off the top of his head also!!

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It has come to my attention that many Born Again groups are actually satanic in nature! Using symbols like upside down crosses for example.

The "Born Agains" began to take control of the Republican Assemblies in the state of California way back in 1991 and their control and influence has spread across the rest of the states since then. It is said that there are over forty million "Born Again Christians" in the US. Many people rightly believe that the "Born Again " movement is fascist in nature and in it's practise! These fascist "Born Again Christians are against homosexuals and they believe in exclusive salvation . Exclusive salvation means to them ; only those who are "Born Again Christians" will enter the kingdom of God! All others will burn in hell! They are Anti-Christ.

Here again there is a definite inverse or reverse symbolism! In the world of the Satanics , everything is inverted! They invert the cross, they believe that good is evil and evil is good! A Born Again cult member in Ireland once told me that the greatest sin was ; a Satanist to masquerade as a clergyman , a genuine follower of Jesus !

This is the reality of the "Born Again "Christian movement. It would be incorrect to label all "Born Agains" as deceiver Christians. My "Born Again " sources in Ireland have explained to me that the top members in the Born Again movement are Satanists but they do recruit innocent and genuine people to be used as pawns for their evil designs. It is easier to identify suspect Irish "Born Again" Christians for the simple reason, Ireland has traditionally been a Roman Catholic country and the Irish Born Agains can be counted in the hundreds rather than hundreds of thousands. I cannot reliably accuse all US based Born Again Christian groups of being deceivers or satanists but there are many indicators which strongly point in that direction.

However, one thing must be said ; " all "Born Again Christian " groups , The Church of Christ etc , which have close ties to the CIA must be very suspect!

source: www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

Born Again organizations tend to be "fascist" in nature as it says above. They shun homosexuals and believe they have exclusivity on Heaven. This is not Christian...it is quite the opposite: Anti-Christian. So many Born Again Christians are AntiChrists! Quite bizarre.

It states any Christian church with ties to the CIA must be suspect. I'm sure that would include ANY religion with ties to the CIA....which would, of course, also include Mormons!

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

And the Muslims! too! excitable boy! and the Buddhist monks in Tibet!

What a piece of propagandized mish-mash you have created here, excitable boy!

You are talking about or at least your "external source" is talking about "bornagains" who are actually some kind of freak freemason group. NOT about Christians.

While Christians do believe the Bible concerning the abomination that is homosexuality, they do not "shun" homosexuals except for the non-repentant who would attempt to hold office within the Christian ministry. It is not right for someone who is actively and unrepentantly practicing sin to preach the pure Word of God to others. If they do not believe what they do is abomination, then they do not believe the Bible and hence are the same as any other unrepentant sinner.

Christians DO NOT BELIEVE they have exclusive right to Heaven, and it is time we lay this lie against Christians to rest once and for all. In fact, Christians don't believe they have any right to anything but what God has, in His mercy, grace, and long-suffering, given them, and they include in this the Bill of Rights produced by government leaders in the past, since they believe what the Bible says when it indicates there is none in power but who is put there by God.

Christians are God-loving, God-seeking, God-trusting, and they are born again when they repent of the sin that is on and in them and take on the "new Man", Christ. As Paul put it, "...it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me..." (Gal 2:20)

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin
"Just Name It and Claim It! Ask and you shall recieve!" Some Born Again preachers nowadays tell their followers that they give their lives to the Lord, He will give them what they ask for. That's a blatant lie. The truth is that the Lord will give you what you ask for IF it is God's Will. The truth is that God will very rarely give you what you want. Serving God, from what I and others observed, was a constant array of "No my son" answers 99% of the time. If you are a Born Again and can put up with God saying NO to you almost all the time and shut up and like it, then feel free to be as Born Again as you want. But to the Born Again preachers I say- "Quit lying! and saying that God will say yes. That's a blatant lie!". You preachers are asking your people to be constantly disappointed.Wisconsin

While you may retain your opinion as your very own burning point of course, Wisconsin, you are so far off you are literally speaking against what the Bible actually does say.

Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. (Deut 29:9)

And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself.." (1 King 2:3)

Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. (Ps 37:4)

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 2)

(Jesus speaking) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you (John 15:7)

(Jesus speaking) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. . (John 15:16)

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mark 11:23)

If the "BornAgain preachers" you are denigrating are saying that you can get whatever you want without following the Lord's commands, then they are obviously speaking against what the Lord is saying. But with obedience comes the blessing.
Faith is mandatory: Faith in what God and Jesus have revealed to us in the Bible and which is brought back to our remembrance by the Spirit.

Perhaps it is not God saying "No", then but your lack of faith that keeps you from getting what you want, either that or as James 4:3 says, "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts."

I have asked and not gotten and then found that had I gotten what I asked for I would have come off the worse for it. That is because I asked "amiss", according to my own lusts, that is my own fleshly desires, and not by the Spirit that lives within me.

But don't put it on God, because He has said much on the subject and it is clear, that if you will follow His commands, you will receive what you ask for in accordance with the Spirit.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You are talking about or at least your "external source" is talking about "bornagains" who are actually some kind of freak freemason group. NOT about Christians.

Propaganda? Really?? Seems pretty straight forward to me....no propaganda here friend. Christians, in general, are all part of some sort of "freak" group aren't they? i.e. Most Christian organizations are cults and, therefore, Satanic in nature!!

Christians DO NOT BELIEVE they have exclusive right to Heaven, and it is time we lay this lie against Christians to rest once and for all.

Wrong...you all do believe you have exclusivity with regard to heaven. Only those that are "saved" will go to heaven according to you all!

Christians are God-loving, God-seeking, God-trusting, and they are born again when they repent of the sin that is on and in them and take on the "new Man", Christ.

The new Man? Christ? That is correct. Christ was a man....a mortal man. Christians are God-loving? Are the Catholic priests that molest young boys God-loving? Are your TV Evangelical-types God-loving? i.e. Benny Hinn...Is he God loving? Or is he money-loving? He takes all his followers money and lives like a king as a result. This is a good Christian? This man is God-loving? I just use Benny Hinn as an example...but all the TV and other evangelical-types are all the same - greedy scum bags that use Christianity as a business and a way to make millions off a bunch of people that are too stupid to know any better....Pigeons I call them. The various "Christian" organizations are truly Satanic in nature.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The way that you view "Born Again Christians" is really disturbing. I have been a Christian since I was 6 years old, and most Christians are sweet, kind and lovely people! It sounds like you have had some bad experiences. The bible tells us to judge not. If Christians have shunned the homosexual, then that is wrong behavior. We should hate the sin, but love the sinner! In the last days before Christ returns to earth, we need to really beware of false prophets, because there are many, just waiting to deceive! I pray for you, that you will see the kindness and goodness of real Christians, and have some good experiences! But I would also tell you to beware of false prophets!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In the last days before Christ returns to earth, we need to really beware of false prophets, because there are many, just waiting to deceive! I pray for you, that you will see the kindness and goodness of real Christians, and have some good experiences! But I would also tell you to beware of false prophets!

Before Christ returns to earth? He isn't returning. he died almost 2000 years ago.

And...I am quite aware of false prophets.....they run rampant throughout this forum!...as well as everywhere on the planet. They are a humorous lot.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

It's becoming easier to see how this will one day happen.

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

It's becoming easier to see how this will one day happen.

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

LMAO
Talk about a false prophet. Every one of you that feel the need to spew bible verses left and right are all false prophets. Can you converse without using bible verse?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Can you converse without using bible verse?

You don't get it do you? The reason for using Bible verses is to show truth. Despite what you believe that's not what men think or myself, that's what God says.

God is saying some people have their conscience so seared that they think evil is good and good is evil.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Now the reader's attention is called to something very important. We wish to point out a certain number--a number which occurs in Scripture more times than any other. It is the number "seven."

This is the HUGE mystery from your source? This proves the bible is the words of God? Simple numeric coincidences?

Try again please....thank you!

your one of my favorite posters on this forum E.Boy, but I have to wonder if your God is really the Devil!
what exactly don't you understand about astronomical calculations proving intelligent design in the Bible? perhaps too much for you to comprehend.

No doubt some are of the opinion that these features occurred accidentally--that they occurred in this peculiar manner merely by sheer chance. Therefore, let us suppose that there are twenty-four numerical features or facts in the structure of a certain passage. What chances are there that these 24 features would occur together in one passage accidentally? This is easily calculated, for there is a standard, recognized, scientific method of calculating chances--there is an established law of chances.

Only one number in seven is a multiple of seven. The other six numbers which are not multiples of seven have as good a chance to occur accidentally as the one that is a multiple of seven. Therefore, according to the law of chances, for any 1 number to be a multiple of 7 accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7.

According to the law of chances, for any 2 numbers to be multiples of 7 accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7 x 7, or only 1 chance in 49.

According to the law of chances, for any 3 numbers to be multiples of 7 accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7 x 49, or only 1 chance in 343.

(The calculation continues on the same basis)

Thus, according to the law of chances, for any 1 FEATURE or NUMERIC FACT to occur accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7

For 2 features * 1 chance in 49
For 3 features * 1 chance in 343
For 4 features * 1 chance in 2,401
For 5 features * 1 chance in 16,807
For 6 features * 1 chance in 117,649
For 7 features * 1 chance in 823,543
For 8 features * 1 chance in 5,764,801
For 9 features * 1 chance in 40,353,607
For 10 features * 1 chance in 282,475,249
For 11 features * 1 chance in 1,977,326,743
For 12 features * 1 chance in 13,841,287,201
For 13 features * 1 chance in 96,889,010,407
For 14 features * 1 chance in 678,223,072,849
For 15 features * 1 chance in 4,747,561,509,943
For 16 features * 1 chance in 33,232,930,569,601
For 17 features * 1 chance in 232,630,513,987,207
For 18 features * 1 chance in 1,628,413,597,910,449
For 19 features * 1 chance in 11,398,895,185,373,143
For 20 features * 1 chance in 79,792,266,297,612,001
For 21 features * 1 chance in 558,545,864,083,284,007
For 22 features * 1 chance in 3,909,821,048,582,988,049
For 23 features * 1 chance in 27,368,747,340,080,916,343
For 24 features * 1 chance in 191,581,231,380,566,414,401

* = "to occur accidentally, there is only"

Thus, according to the law of chances, for the 24 features to occur in a passage accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 191,581,231,380,566,414,401---only 1 chance in one hundred ninety-one quintillion, five hundred eighty -one quadrillion, two hundred thirty-one trillion, three hundred eighty billion, five hundred sixty-six million, four hundred fourteen thousand, four hundred one. (The nomenclature herein used is the American, not the British.)

Many brief Bible passages have as many as seventy or a hundred or more amazing numeric features in the very structure of their text. If there is only one chance in quintillions that 24 features could occur together accidentally, what would the chance be for 70 features to occur together accidentally?

please Eboy start another christian bashing thread! you delight in it.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

You don't get it do you? The reason for using Bible verses is to show truth. Despite what you believe that's not what men think or myself, that's what God says.

God is saying some people have their conscience so seared that they think evil is good and good is evil.

The bible is not the words of God or the "inspired" words of God. The bible was written by men...so when you quote scripture...you are quoting men not God.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

your one of my favorite posters on this forum E.Boy, but I have to wonder if your God is really the Devil!

LMAO!
Is God the devil? Give me a break. There is only one God. That is my God. There is no devil.....what would make you wonder if God is the devil?....unless you have some beliefs in that direction??

what exactly don't you understand about astronomical calculations proving intelligent design in the Bible? perhaps too much for you to comprehend.

I understand statistics quite fine friend...no need to be condescending, unless of course, it somehow makes you feel superior...meaning you feel inferior and need to say such things to boost your ego.....does God like condescending prigs?

You ramble on and on about your "astronomical calculations" yet forget to let us in on how it fits into the bible. Are we supposed to just take your word for it? THAT is atronomical!!

please Eboy start another christian bashing thread! you delight in it.

This is your way of debating? Did you realize that your argument doesn't hold water and decided to throw this comment in at the end?? I only delight in nonsense...and your whole last post is exactly that...NONSENSE! And I truly find it delightful! Thank you very much!!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Propaganda? Really?? Seems pretty straight forward to me....no propaganda here friend. Christians, in general, are all part of some sort of "freak" group aren't they? i.e. Most Christian organizations are cults and, therefore, Satanic in nature!!

Christians DO NOT BELIEVE they have exclusive right to Heaven, and it is time we lay this lie against Christians to rest once and for all.

Wrong...you all do believe you have exclusivity with regard to heaven. Only those that are "saved" will go to heaven according to you all!

Christians are God-loving, God-seeking, God-trusting, and they are born again when they repent of the sin that is on and in them and take on the "new Man", Christ.

The new Man? Christ? That is correct. Christ was a man....a mortal man. Christians are God-loving? Are the Catholic priests that molest young boys God-loving? Are your TV Evangelical-types God-loving? i.e. Benny Hinn...Is he God loving? Or is he money-loving? He takes all his followers money and lives like a king as a result. This is a good Christian? This man is God-loving? I just use Benny Hinn as an example...but all the TV and other evangelical-types are all the same - greedy scum bags that use Christianity as a business and a way to make millions off a bunch of people that are too stupid to know any better....Pigeons I call them. The various "Christian" organizations are truly Satanic in nature.

Dear Excitable_Boy,

You are too excitable for profitable discussion to take place. None of what the Bible says is "you all" produced. "You all" didn't write it. BUTTT.....

Heaven is here and now and not by and by, and it is true the gate is strait and the way narrow.

There is only one way to enter the gate of the Kingdom of God and that is to become not an excitable_boy, but a child nevertheless. And the Way that is narrow is so because faith in Jesus Christ is required to enter it. However, in Isaiah there is a wonderful promise that wayfarers who have entered it, even if they are "fools", will not stumble on it.

However, you are welcome to try and make it to Heaven on your own terms, and there is not a television evangelist or a preacher in the tiny church down the way that can force you in or keep you out of Heaven. That is strictly between you and God.

A question if you don't mind: In your avatar there is a picture of you, I assume, since it certainly looks like an excitable boy, and the prefix "PRE" is superimposed over it. 'PRE' what?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

There is only one way to enter the gate of the Kingdom of God and that is to become not an excitable_boy, but a child nevertheless. And the Way that is narrow is so because faith in Jesus Christ is required to enter it.

LMAO!
Really? Faith in Jesus Christ is required to get into heaven? Really? Why? What gives Christians, born again or otherwise the privilege over heaven? So all Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans, Atheists, Agnostics, etc....etc.....go where? Where do they go friend?? All you BACs need to get over your bad selves and realize that EVERYONE goes to the same place. No one is better than anyone else. What makes you better?? Honestly?? What??????

And the words of men have taught you that you must follow Jesus or you can't have a place in heaven?? LMAO!!
If Jesus was alive, he too would laugh!!

However, you are welcome to try and make it to Heaven on your own terms, and there is not a television evangelist or a preacher in the tiny church down the way that can force you in or keep you out of Heaven. That is strictly between you and God.

Thanks for welcoming me to try...St. Peter is it??

You are right about one thing...it's between me and God....and I'm quite good with God...thank you very much!!

In your avatar there is a picture of you, I assume, since it certainly looks like an excitable boy, and the prefix "PRE" is superimposed over it. 'PRE' what?

You assume wrong....what is it they say about people that assume?? Anyhoo....the picture is of Steve Prefontaine....his nickname was PRE!

May God bless you and yours!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join