It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Abilities..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey straight to the point i have this ability to manipulate the weather
at free will i can make it rain, sunny and even create stroms.
when i manipulate the weather i feel like im bursting with energy its weird.
I have had this ablity for a couple of years now and im willing to show you a demonstration just tell me the location. My Qustion is has anyone ever had an experience like this before?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
fascinating ability. This might be difficult to prove, however I would suggest to go somewhere where there is no rain forecasted and then make it rain. Videotape it if you can obviously.

do you have any other abilities other than being a rainmaker?

Also when you're trying to make it rain, what exactly do you do?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Make it rain for a long period of time in the Mojave desert, see what happens? the annual precipitation is less than 5 inches. make it rain at least 15 inches. That would prove to everyone you are a very powerful being

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
worldwatcher

do you have any other abilities other than being a rainmaker?

I Dont have any other abilities that im aware of.

Also when you're trying to make it rain, what exactly do you do?

I Just Visualize the bright sun over a certain location if i want to make it sunny and visualize it raining when i want to make it rain.

acura_el2000

Make it rain for a long period of time in the Mojave desert

I Will do this.

Cug

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You must be a bad person. I mean to sit around with the power to change the weather and you did nothing for the people when Katrina hit.

OK this is your test

Here is tomarrows severe storm forcast

Make it sunny and clear in the 45% area

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Blackfire, if you have this ability and can demonstrate it; I want to be your agent. I can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. The Cosmic forces see nothing wrong from making a profit from your talents as long as you use them for good.

Drought on this planet is one of the major causes of starvation and economic strife. Let's Roll!!!!

use that U2U button my brother!! I'll be in the UK before you can say "fish and chips, please"

[edit on 31-3-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 31-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok Cug i will Make it sunny and clear in the 45% area

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My supernatural abilitys consist of a natural coolness, and a coolsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
My powers also consist of seeking the most hard to get items, and goals.

Being able to find ways to spend money.

Also sensing the way music flows, and political arguments. I know what people are going to say when they say them.

"bush *something something*"
"*blach blach* if white people did this *blach blach* their would be outrage"

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Blackfire, do you have to pray a long time to do this? How about rain in Nevada tomorrow Saturday, not just a sprinkle but a drenching downpour! This I got to see!
When did you find out you had this ability & how long have you had it,? If what you told us is true, then of course seeing is believing! Let me know, I'll be checking the weather tomorrow if your going to do this also! Thanks

[edit on 31-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
AngelWings9999 I Just know that i could manipulate the weather and i have had this ability for a long time and no i dont pray to do this.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So whats the weather report for Norman, Oklahoma.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
so far this is what i get

www.wunderground.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackfire
So whats the weather report for Norman, Oklahoma.

Not good unfortunately.

spc.noaa.gov

edit: spelling

[edit on 1-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
But right now, its clear an sunny, =O

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I messed around with the idea of weather control back in public school. It actually worked and rained for about 7 days straight, and the weather was messed up for weeks afterwards as well. So I think it IS possible.

I figure even better than making it rain in the desert is making it SNOW in the desert. That'd be some 1337 proof. Plus it'd get national attention for everyone to see proof of.

If you're up for making a heavy snowfall in Southwestern Ontario, send me a U2U for more specific location instructions, etc. It's supposed to rain this afternoon, so shouldn't take that much effort to get it down 10 degrees and turn it into snow.

And just one question.... do you get immediate results when you try to control the weather (ie.. it just comes out of nowhere), or does it take a few hours, etc?

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If i want to change the weather remotely It takes like half an hour up to a hour MAX to change the wetaher anywhere in the world. Locally its immeditate results.

Cant send u2u need 20 posts

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Blackfire]

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Blackfire]

Cug

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You better start working then.

They just issued a tornado watch box for the 45% area.

Note: The image I posted yesterday will always show tomarrows weather. so it's no longer shows the 45% area of the storms.

[edit on 4/1/2006 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting Black,
Ok so is it Nevada that is having that 120 day severe drought? Make it rain there since they so desperately need it. A good drenching please, many are suffering severely from asthma attacks & upper respitory problems!
Do you need to be outside when your doing this? And what is it you actually do to change the weather? Do you just think it? Visualize it happening? Fascinating this is, Thanks for your answers! There is a reason I'm asking this, I'll share why at a later time.
Angel

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok ill make it rain in Nevada within the next couple of days. Yes Angelwings it helps if im outside when im doing this but i can do this indoors. And i visualize it happening yes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join