It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrators on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Of course its being watched

I was watching a doco (docoumentary) and they were saying that they hired people to find hidden messages in things (steganography) and find suspicisous material on the net

They won't do anything to change this site UNLESS something comes up (not something thats true about Area 51 but hidden messages to particular people)

cya

[edit on 31/3/06 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
suzy ryan: exactly, NEVER EVER EVER open the door. And if you do, do it only because you don't want to put holes in it.

That stuff has happened to me too. I am taking them to Strasbourg now. Like I am gonna take that even ONCE. Let the big boys sort them out.

[edit on 31/3/2006 by Aztecatl]

It's like I told a friend earlier, nobody believes their own government would spray chemical warfare agents into the streets in broad daylight, to see the effects on the people. They are MONSTERS, they think only of the whole, the individual does not exist. They think we don't know, but we know more than even they themselves do. Too bad for them, in their stuck up little self-glorifying world. Wait till I get my own country, THEN we'll see who will use neutron bombs against military divisions, hint hint...
That's the only way those american kids can win a war anyway, by neutron bombing the enemy. Then they lie and say "no, we only used conventional bombs!"

I'm not aware of any of this being classified. There's my disclaimer.

Next time around, in Iran, they are going to have to use nuclear weapons openly, lest they be bogged down with 6 divisions this time, instead of 2. but first they need to create fear of something that doesn't exist, in order to justify it, but I hope the iranians have enough missiles to totally annihilate the americans when they attack. Nobody's innocent.

When I get word of an attack starting against Iran, I am going into my gas/bio bunker and not coming out till say a month later, because there will be 5 times more uranium oxide flying towards. DAMNIT all my strategic knowledge is going to waste. I don't have an army to play with. I'd show people what's what.

You infiltrators: Don't even think about it 'cause I'll kill you with my sunglasses. How is that for you. Yeah I know who you are hehehehe :-) and I laugh at you.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Pfft. I'm just a housewife and a Christian Constitutionalist.

My mom and I have this joke--whenever we're on the phone, Mom jokingly reminds me to say hello to whoever's listening in!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
LOL. same ere, what would the intel agencies want with a keyboard commando like me.

and i don't think they are gonna be going after save-the-whalers, people who are trying to do more good than harm. perhaps some orgs like animal liberation front who use different ways to get their message across, ie, not working with local governments.... but not mere protestors..in my view

plus, i have my own private investigators and such.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by SteveG]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
After reading the beginning of this thread I just can't read anymore and take it seriously, I can't quite figure out what your trying to say, that ATS members are strung out, paranoid, criminals where as you yourself are just warning "us" of the hazards from "them" Oh well, I really laughed out loud. The following posts are intellegent enough, just too serious to follow the lead on this one!

It must really be scary in your head friend, get some sleep

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi
I hear what your saying, for instance this one guy I've spoken with had a thread on here, an excellent thread by the way, well he just so happened he got banned by mistake! The one who could control the weather, Black was the first part of his name.

Anyhow, he told me he tried several times since to come back, they said they were sorry about the mixup, or technical error, nevertheless he has tried several attempts to come back on, all to have it thwarted to no avail!
He feels it is probably goverment related or who knows what else!
Also saying he may not even attempt to come back on he is so disgusted!

I'm also noticing others who have mysteriously vanished as well. Coincidence, I don't know. It may be a technical problem ATS is having. Since previously viewed threads I posted on, when I try to view them again, they forever take time to load. No it's not my computer, it works fine on all other sites I visit!
I did make ATS aware of the technical issues, that I and others are having, but what is this with members being banned by error, and when they try to come back, all efforts fail! Whats up with that?

I will say this much his thread and his abilities were quite interesting and proving to be real. But we all were hoping for further proof, when poof he was mysteriously banned! Anyone have further answers with this?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by And3h
Let them watch us, Even tho we cant do anything about it.

Doesn't anyone know this topic has been discussed for nearly 10 years now. They watch us. So what? I'm not doing anything illegal to begin with. I just like to read up on news, and how power can be manipulated and used against me and people I CARE ABOUT. Anyway, the Prez watched me before he came to our town(I e-mailed him to come.) earlier this year, so why not?

But I prefer to be pretty neutral about him personally. He can't help who he was born to.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm not closed to the idea that they are screening content here and elsewhere (probably just about every form of communication I engage in other than actual written correspondence), but so what?

Yes, I'm aware that many of the businesses I frequent are equipped with audio monitoring systems; they even put stickers up to tell me. Luckily I don't think anyone is actually listening to 24 hours worth of goings on in Del Taco, so odds are that the fight I had with my ex fiance there remains stictly between her and I and the girl who was mopping the floor not far away.

Yes I am aware that every email or other electronic communication I send is going through a series of computers I don't have any reason to believe I can trust (thanks AT&T!).

Yes I am aware that more than a few of my attempts to communicate with other motorists by gesture have probably been recorded on various traffic or security cameras.

For that matter I have pretty good reason to believe that during a certain low period in my Marine Corps service that my mail was being interdicted and either discarded unopened or read and then discarded.

Incidentally, I don't have to post it online for the government to know that I experimented with Marijuana. When you enlist they have a little something called the "moment of truth"- your last chance to get a benign butt-chewing for all the dumb stuff you did as a kid that would get you in trouble if it surfaced during a background check later.

Despite the fact that my information is probably being captured somewhere- probably including some risque fiction i wrote for a girlfriend a few years ago- I really don't have much to worry about.

Why? Because they can't read it all. They can't even read all of the incriminating stuff.
On a bad day I must set Carnivore off 10 times, and there are probably over a million people doing that on any given day.

They'd have to sift that stuff with incredibly fine criteria to make it managable, and when you get down to that level of sifting 99% of us can rest assured that the violation of our privacy is probably a strictly academic concern.

Don't get me wrong, I wish they'd knock it the hell off. If I actually caught them doing it red handed and had some kind of immediate recourse, I'd bludgeon the snoop in question with a copy of the Constitution until he bled from holes he didn't even know he had. But since I really can't afford to rent a Ryder Truck and not get the deposit back (and I know from a gentleman named Salaam what happens if you make a truck bomb then have the audacity to ask for your deposit back- not to mention what happened to McVeigh even though he ate the loss for the truck), and on top of that I can't actually -prove- that they're reading my stuff- I basically say thems the brakes.

Truth be told, the only real oppression in my life (and I'm guessing in most of yours too) is really the result of neo-feudalistic practices within Capitalism which wouldn't necessarily end even if the government fell tomorrow. I suppose if they ever push me too far I'll do what my uncle Harv did- move out to the boondocks, stop showering, and earn a living completely off the grid by hunting and beating people up for hire. Till I'm willing to do that- I hope the boys at DoHS got a kick out of that risque fiction I mentioned earlier. It really was quite good I'm told.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would like to think that all of those characters read this, and hopefully some of the information we provide will "wake" them up. I don't believe anybody is past redemption, though redemption may involve being sent to a deserted island as punishment (that would be you, U.S. leaders).

Lately, I have had helicopters that fly over my block a whole lot! What do I do? Well, I keep doing what I always do, what I'm meant to do. I would think that I had gone crazy, but neighbors see the helicopter and their houses shake, too. We can see their faces, their chopper says "police." NOPD (New Orleans Police Department) says they have no helicopters... HS runs around everywhere anyway. Like I said, paranoid? Nah, just cautious about not doing anything stupid.

It's too late for us to stop most of the surveillance that we are under. What we must do now is look to the future and what we can stop. I'd love to see it all go away, but I'm going to still walk out of my house and see a police camera on the telephone pole. I'd rather look to what I can prevent with the knowledge I have. Ok, I'll stop ranting now...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well id say many do frequent hear. i doubt that its a very high priority listening post though. Id like to think ET is listening as well. Their are always people to the left & right of a subject and some are willing to publically prove the other wrong. And Mehran in the Iranian threads doesnt Seem very Iranian too me for some Strange reason. hmmm?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No duh somone is watching. The only thing that would scare me is if they got into RATS or something. I wonder what goes on in there any way... ah well

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If they get into RATS we're all going to jail. That's where Memoryshock and I planned our daring rescue of a highschool teacher being falsely tried for sedition under the patriot act, then uncovered a secret plot by the CIA to use mercinaries masquerading as street gangs to create a pretense for martial law...

Oh wait a minute... all of that stuff happened in Short Stories, not RATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
LOL

but still I just hope that nothing illigal on this site is being observed

I guess theyd have shut it down already

<< 1   >>

join