It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infiltrators on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hello

I am going to speak about if, and why someone may be watching ATS forums and websites.

Ok, let's get real, they ARE watching. but who are watching? the FBI, and maybe some more lesser law enforcement organisations.

Why are they watching? Well, for starters many of you use drugs. Just admit it, I can tell... but don't admit it in WRITING, just in your MIND. Or else the federal suppression force will come knocking on your door.

Other reasons for watching, is activism, meaning active or passive membership in a PHYSICAL organisation, such as "save the wales", "greenpeace", "no to fur", etc. Because they know those organisations are full of idiots who have very strong views and #ed up minds, who would kill or endanger humans, in order to save animals.

Some of you are also other kinds of criminals, who have an interest for conspiracys.

Others again, are maybe ciommunists, and they've been watched since they first appeared in the world.

also, this forum must be setting off a lot of "alarms" at ECHELON stations, due to the topics being discussed, too bad nobody investigates the president of the USA and his closest people. And yeah, they're watching. but I just ignore them because I can say whatever I want, and so can you, wherever you are. Even in america. I can even say # GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, but you people in america, can't say that for some treason.

I can even refuse to open my door, if anyone should come, and blow neat little 1"-2" diameter holes through anyone who tries to come through my door. Why? because I have a history that goes way back, where people have pretended to be police officers, so I can't trust people just because they have uniforms. Even local theatres have those uniforms. And criminals especially have those uniforms. And also, if you know you've broken no laws, you don't have to let anyone into your home at all. And if they are petty and small laws, then there is no reason for anyone to show up on your door to arrest you either.
I know a guy who was speeding, and chased by the police, he drove to his front door, stopped, got out, and asked what was wrong. refused to be arrested, and refused to pay a speeding ticket, he got the cop convicted of harassment, because there were no witnesses. Of course, this was wrong, but it goes toward proving my point that everything is possible.

now then. Another reason why some of the lesser known
"law"-enforcement organisations are watching, is ofcourse because your forum seemingly knows the neo-con plans before they come into effect, and they are very interested in knowing who started the rumours, to flush out moles, sympatizers, and also to see if you are able to discern between the fake leads put out by them intentionally, and the real, leaked information about criminal acts under planning by the government.

Any of the above reasons beside looking for moles and planting false information to discredit you, will pull in people who investigate, and they will naturally be drawn into deeper investigation of the website and all its users. So thank you very much, you small time crooks who come here because you're paranoid after smoking too much crack, and get everyone investigated. HAAHAHAHA, joke :-)

Anyway, now you know why they are here, and also that they really ARE here. Just thought I'd let you guys know, so you don't accidentally tell about any crimes you may have committed, and thus risk being arrested and then get shipped off to gitmo, or get a free ride to the middle east via Milano.

CIAo...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Let them watch us, Even tho we cant do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Who cares indeed? First of all I don't see the connection with war on terrorism. And second, we've freedom of speech. I know for the Netherlands we've a higher level of freedom than Italy for instance, but the fact remains we all have it.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Let's see...this is an American website...so the FBI will be watching it....then this is also commented on by Foreign Citizens around the World...so everyone say hello to the CIA....then let's not forget...everyone is making comments about 9/11 and terrorists....so everyone wave to the nice Homeland Security Officers reading this....

Don't forget...for the International Travelers of this site...there's whatever Secret Police you've got...like in Germany...there's the GSG-9...England and the UK has Interpol...and even MI-6.

I know a vast amount of group names...and 3 & 4 letter acronyms...but let's see who else can add to it.

Infil"traitors"...? Well...that's what they're going to call you...when they come knocking on your door and arrest you for being a "terrorist".

~smiling~ Don't answer that door...you might be next.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Let's see...this is an American website...so the FBI will be watching
I

I thought Simon Gray is British ??

As far as the original question, I'm sure this website and a lot of others are being watched all the time.

I wouldn't be worrying too much, unless they come knocking at your door, then there could be a small cause for alarm.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Aztecatl is so right... everyone who has an interest is checking out this site...but there's no need to get scared... people who have been posting here are conscious of who is watching them... and many of them have written 'revolutionary' on the 'mood' section... but this is not an alarm for authorities...I think they're gald that they have this forum in the palm of their hand... it's so easy to keep an eye on everybody who has a new and maybe revolutionary idea... that's how they are one step ahead of everyone... and ofcourse some of them might just be the members with the highest score... so don't just take for granted what everybody says here... it's a forum of discussions, and everyone should have their own opinion.
you get to prove things, you get to understand things, but think with your own mind first.. cause they put all kind of traps in this subjects..
just keep saying what you want to say, cause as long as you're carefull enough, they can't do anything about it.. and it's easy to get to people with what you think... they can't really do much about it

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Let's see...this is an American website...so the FBI will be watching it....

Actually it's an International website, but if you want to be picky then I guess it's British as the founder is British..

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Bah, I don't care. I've got nothing to hide.

I'm a run-of-the-mill, middle-class American. I pay my taxes on time and the worst thing I do is speed.

If you behave yourself, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

I wouldn't be worrying too much, unless they come knocking at your door, then there could be a small cause for alarm.

So should I have worried about the stranger who came bashing at my door demanding I open it, screaming abuse in his sobber, big old street copper voice, after a particularly 'hot' debate I had here?

We had a bug go through at the time and I couldn't get off the loo quickly. I called this fact out to him, he bashed and swore some more but left before I could open it.

Could he have been frightened off by the fact that I wasn't?

I'm just glad my son woke from sleeping off the same bug and heard the tail end of it or I would have wondered if that was what a paranoid delusion was, it was so bizzar.

Now a thread on "them" knocking at the door and not opening it...umm...should I take lessons in paranoia...because I still put it down to, wrong house...or am I saying less than I know???...?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well if they watch what we write or listen what we published in podcast's,
it's good for them, maybe they learn something and become better humans in the future.

Let them read/ear what we do, they are the one's who have things to hide not us.

Crustas

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Surely this website would be a good source of information for 'them'.. shows what the public knows and possibly, though very unlikely, what Governments don't know.

Go arresting people like us and i'm sure they would be more worried about what happens and what conversations exist behind closed doors. I don't think anyone on here has any intention to cause any harm or disrupt any service so as far as im concerned i'd let us carry on.. I bet they all read at home anyway 'cause we all love a good conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They are watching, but they're not going to be doing anything. What I'd expect would be planted disinformation, and a lot of debunking. Other than that, these people are probably skilled in psychology (at least the ones government issued to do this) simply because they would have a better chance at getting specific responses from users.

For example, if I know someone likes to argue, and their opinion is respected, I may make a mpoint and lead a user into a counterpoint. From then there is the bandwaggon effect, and then we're thinking what they want us to think.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im proud that our founder is from the UK - but this is an international forum - and although a majority of the posts do come from the US i consider this to be non country specific. I am sure the powers that be do peruse what is said here from time to time - indeed I actually hope they do because some of our work is probably up to their investigative standard. I however dont fear this - we should be proud that the sterling efforts of our members are recognised in some way - and they in turn should be pleased that this site maintains a very high standard of independent thought and a questioning attitude.

If there was anything seditious about this site then I for one would not wish to be part of it and would be out the door like a shot. No one shuts Universities in civilised democracies for harbouring questioning thoughts - we left that behind with the Spanish Inqusition. We cherish - in the UK at least our freedom of thought and speach - and for all the talk of detention camps and "thought police" I am yet to see any evidence presented from the UK.

Long may ATS continue to push the boundaries of the credible and to provide a forum for free thought and expression.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The thing is, yeah, The FBI, CIA, Homeland Security and whatever other government montering agencies are watching, but the exact point that Aztecal is making is silence, that they are watching so we shouldn't make our opinions known. This is completely ridiculous because of the fact, that silence is exactly what these groups would want from you. They would want you to mindlessly obey them, to not question any longer, and to go on with thier lies about the War, The Bird Flu, and 9/11. So, I urge anyone who is against these lies, keep talking. Your doing your respective countries, and citizens, good.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The thing i don't understand is what can we actually change? I mean i like.. maybe even love this site lol, yet some of the points raised have been absolutely brilliant yet will do nothing but linger on the boards and slowly go into a decline as the point of the thread slowly gets changed and changed and more views take the thread away from it's 'owner'.

At the end of the day I think we are all doing the right thing "opening our minds" as it where and to question things around us.. nothing will be done on an industrial scale because most of it boils down to be 'just another conspiracy'. I think it hasn't been shut down because nothing can really be done unless significant information can be found.. such as a classified document.. buit even then people will question it's authenticity. I don't thinkw e will ever win

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

there's whatever Secret Police you've got...like in Germany...there's the GSG-9...

sorry but the GsG9 are just an antiterror unit in germany they dont spy on anyone and they are definatly no secret police

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

there's whatever Secret Police you've got...like in Germany...there's the GSG-9...

sorry but the GsG9 are just an antiterror unit in germany they dont spy on anyone and they are definatly no secret police

GSG-9 is an Anti-Terror group...they would be spying on this...so they could see where terrorists live. Maybe they're not "Secret-Police"...usually "Anti" anything...is practicing terror acts...so they know how to think like a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Somedays i see so many garbage threads with spurious logic, and so many debunked topics (quickly debunked again) be posted,
I start to wonder if I am not the only "non-funded" member on the board...

then i say "oh, well, even G-men have brains that can be enlightened" and post again...

I am quite sure (99% anyway) that the G-men that monitor and plant info, have learned a thing or two as well...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
The thing i don't understand is what can we actually change? I mean i like.. maybe even love this site lol, yet some of the points raised have been absolutely brilliant yet will do nothing but linger on the boards and slowly go into a decline as the point of the thread slowly gets changed and changed and more views take the thread away from it's 'owner'.

At the end of the day I think we are all doing the right thing "opening our minds" as it where and to question things around us.. nothing will be done on an industrial scale because most of it boils down to be 'just another conspiracy'. I think it hasn't been shut down because nothing can really be done unless significant information can be found.. such as a classified document.. buit even then people will question it's authenticity. I don't thinkw e will ever win

You can never know whose mind you may be changing.

Think of it this way:
Many members of this site are still teenagers or are just beginning to enter the 20s, maybe you are one of those; can you know where they (you) will be in the next 20 years?

They could be someone who has enough power to really do something, or to take somebody else to make it.

A discussion that you may have here today may change the way somebody else thinks, and remember that many people that come here never post or even register, so you never know that they are there reading what you write.

Do you remember the way you were before knowing this site? Maybe you were different, maybe not, but can you say that you would be as you are today if you had not known ATS?

Learn is the only thing we can do in any circumstance, and knowledge is a very powerful weapon, that was the reason why one Cardinal here in Portugal, during the dictatorship that lasted for 48 years and ended in 1974, used to say that the people should only learn how to write their names, more than that was dangerous.

Maybe the fact that I saw a revolution made by the people against the ones that ruled them with an iron grip makes me say all this, but I still think that even just one word said to someone can change the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
How can someone 'infiltrate' a public message board? We have to assume that the most vile and criminal sort of human turd, will also read ATS.

But, that's what happens when you decide to speak to a public forum. If you can imagine a city-square like in ancient Greece, they might have a raised platform, where anyone can get up and begin addressing the crowd. It's parodied in the movie, "The Life of Brian", which reminds us to "Always look on the bright side of life!", right? So cheer up!

You sound very paranoid. What's the problem? If they're out to get you, you're in the right place at ATS, but give us some data to work with. Who are they and why might they come to your door?

If 90% of ATS members are in the US/UK, and there are 50,000 members, then how easily could any action be taken against any regularly-posting ATS member without the entire body of ATS knowing about it? The people at the core of ATS, are protected in way by their participation in ATS. If they stopped posting, the body would ask where they went.

One day, I believe ATS will not exist. That's why it's important to speak truth. I think this record will be read in libraries, long after whatever is coming, has faded from memory. There are probably other message boards which are similarly aligned as ATS, but I never moved onto them, after I found this place.

But still, I don't understand what Aztecatl is talking about. If you're talking in a public square, of course the people in the shadows are going to listen in. What's the problem?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

<<   2 >>

join