It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN channel picks up Charlie Sheen story + 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen will be on Alex Jones show AGAIN next hour on the GCN radio network it can be heard here...

GCNLIVE.COM

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
As far as the CNN poll about ~75% thinking it was an inside job ....
consider the CNN audience. The very few people that actually watch
CNN are usually radical lefties.

Your totally wrong , and utterly bias

CNN is the biggest news corp in the entire world; and the storys it runs are generally the same as the storys all other news stations run with

Your trying to turn this into a left vs right subject when the truth is that they are the same sides of the same coin

People with your mind set need to get a grip and take your blindfold off

You dont have one shred of evidence to back up your wild bias claims, the only one here thats radical is you lol

Just prove it, YOU MADE THE CLAIM
YOU PROVIDE US SOME EVIDENCE ?

Ill be waiting patiently for your Proof.

Until then ill just think your trying to lump an entire random mass of people into a flimsy catagory
See you cant just judge an entire group of people based on an assumption, thats called ignorant Prejudice

No entire group of people has ever thought the exact same way.

Reality isnt black and white buddy! Theres a Million different cases and a million different points of view.

You just cant get away with foolish comments like this Im going to call you on it. Im going to deny your ignorance today.

Example "All chinese eat rice"
WRONG! Some of them just dont eat rice, its a fact.

Same Type of Prejudice here
"All CNN Viewers are Radical Lefties"
WRONG
"All FOX viewers are Radical Righties"
WRONG

If you would just open your mind to the infinite complexities of the universe around yourself you would see there is no pattern which to judge other people by, and totally random coincidences happen all day long.

All groupings of such nature are totally ignorant catagorizations and over-generalizations and the laws of statistics are weigh agianst you heavily.

Ownd

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Think about the ramifacations if this story won't die. The complictors brains will be ooozing out their ears."Behold ,a dead pale pony!"

Now , let's see if the supposed left wing mouthpieces utter a single word.
Chomsky
Goodman
Franken
Rhodes
They won't!!!!!...they're all gatekeepers !...and this story with any legs will expose them as such!

Other than his role as Budd Foxx in Wall Street I never liked Sheen. I love this guy now!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Don't know if this link has been posted or not, but it's comprehensive.

I am the Witness

Sounds like some serious denying of ignorance going on here!

That interview is attracting attention all over the world. For example, two days later CNN broadcast excerpts of that interview, and they invited two people on the show to add details to Sheen's comments. Furthermore, CNN selected the prime evening hours for this exposé, not the middle of the night.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
BH,

that artical is almost worse than the Neo-con hit pieces.
Daryl Bradford Smith can't seem to stop talking about Zionism. While I agree that the Zionist's are evil and are part of the elistist takeover, I don't think it's helpfull to fight within the truth movement over minor issues like who is in control.

I fell like vomiting when elements on "our side" start attacking others trying to expose the truth.
using strawmen to attack sheen...
claiming that the criminals told Sheen to call jones... PLEASE...

Charlie was probably told by the criminal network to contact Alex Jones. This implies that Alex Jones is somehow connected with the crime network, which we suspected for a long time. But what is his connection?

the logic does not follow... It's like saying my mother told me to do my homework. This implies that my mother is on the payroll of my school.
Which I've suspected for a long time.

Some people have noticed that Alex Jones is somehow involved in an organization called "RSICC". The heading at the page for Jones has this:

Some people deny the holocost.
Some people like britney spears.
Some people think that Daryl Bradford Smith is jealous of Alex Jones.

Weather or not you like Jones or Sheen or Daryl, is a minor issue when compaired to the effect that a big hollywood name like Sheen comming out will have.

Comprehensive... I think not...

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Halfofone]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This kind of exposure is exactly what it will take to blow the lid of 9-11.

Sheen´s the man. Jones already was.

Please remember to vote on the CNN poll!!

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
are there any more TV or news interviews or anything on this tonight at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
About 23 years ago, Charlie Sheen touched a Girl on the leg, twice, and drank a beer. He's a party animal, and is therefore not credible as a source. If you disagree with the Official account of 9/11, you are a Weirdo, or a Terrorist. Pay absolutely no attention to the fact that 82% of participants who voted in the CNN poll agree with Charlie Sheen, it's all extreme left wing propaganda, funded by Iran.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't get it - minor actor voices a personal opinion and it starts the debate.

What are his qualifications in this matter? Presumably none beyond any other web user

Surely in the US there are other qualified people who's opinions count for a whole lot more?

Does debate of a serious matter not happen with 'star' involvement?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The part where the girl questioned about how it would bring about more questions she said something like "that would be terrible", she appeared visibly shaken and fearful. That tells me something about the people opposed to a real investigation, that it would shatter their little world of perfection and order. I say let them shake in their shoes, it's about time some of these people grew up a little bit and force themselves to deal with the cognitive dissonance that is commonplace in the "reality" movement.

An investigation would bring far more to the table than anything the media or the government have offered so far. IN fact we already have a massive intelligence investigation going on all over the net as we speak about 911, the only part I find interesting is that the "old" media has decided to ignore this until their "celebrities" or other oficials go around voicing thier opinons. Then they have to cover it. Like that lady said, she hopes "no more questions" will be asked. She looked pretty helpless to stop it, so in that observance now would be the right moment for more celebrities to talk in the same manner Sheen does, using a questioning dialog, nothing accusatory but merely doubt about the truth, express it so more people will come to understand the import of this. Pony up officials and celebrities.This can grow into a chorus and probably will.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i know you have probably seen this video already but its well worth watching if you havent.

video.google.com...

2nd edtion...this guy is all over it.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Surely in the US there are other qualified people who's opinions count for a whole lot more?

Yes, but the "free" world doesn´t listen to experts like Professor Steven Jones appearantly.

Does debate of a serious matter not happen with 'star' involvement?

You meant without star involment I presume.

It´s all about exposure. Charlie Sheen will do. Just like any Major League sports star would. Let´s face it, most americans prefer watching sports over watching the news about what´s going on in the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Without!! yes that's what I meant, thanks.

That seems quite a damning indictment. Don't you have respected journalists / news organisations that do serious investigation on these things?

I don't think many Brits know how lucky we are to have decent broadcasters and journos (BBC, Channel Four etc) who are prepared to question, investigate and publish.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
I don't find it strange for the powers that currently be, to try to censor this story whatsoever.

Did you notice on the interview with AJ that everytime he talked about WTC having detonations going off they cut him off in some way or another.

I wonder how WTC documentaries via mainstream will be after this this.. like from discovery and whatever else.

[edit on 3/24/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Don't you have respected journalists / news organisations that do serious investigation on these things?

Not really.

The major media here are sold stories most of the time, from the people that are supposed to be doing the actual investigating. And what you see on TV has been filtered by the agendas of about five different groups before it can reach your eyes and ears. That's why I think the media is up to no good right now, like damage control or something. The same corporations that own the media, and the same groups that have a say in what makes good news and what doesn't, most likely had a large hand in 9/11. So this doesn't make sense to me unless it's damage control or something at this point.

Noam Chomsky has a book out called Manufacturing Consent that he authored with Edward S. Herman, and that book is well worth looking at, even if you only skim through certain sections.

Chomsky is an extraordinary man. He made some brilliant contributions to linguistics in his earlier days, and then went on to develop a propoganda model for predicting the behaviors of the US media based on it's track record (as described in Manufacturing Consent). The result was even more brilliant than his work in linguistics, in my opinion, even though the former totally revolutionized the field.

Chomsky shows again and again how the US media is just a puppet for the groups that dominate US policies. Wherever US interests lie, that's where our media's interests lie. The media picks and chooses which events to report, what light to report these events in, and even reports misinformation, all serving to popularize policies with the public. It's a heavy use psychology, the way the major networks work together to filter issues for mass consumption.

It's a brilliant book, with tons of documentation. It makes its point very, very clearly, with hundreds and hundreds of sources throughout to illustrate exactly what the authors are showing us. It's too thick of a book to go into much detail here, but it serves to show that the media is far from free here in the US.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
CNN's Showbiz Tonight 3/24/06 ... Alex Jones + Sheen again

www.911blogger.com...

www.911podcasts.com...

[edit on 24-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
ya now they are going to start milking this like a crack fiend milks their last 8 ball..

Definitely just for ratings now.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Did you notice on the interview with AJ that everytime he talked about WTC having detonations going off they cut him off in some way or another.

Yeah, I definitely think this is going for damage control right now.

There's a critical point at which the public is going to start getting active, and that's the absolute worst thing that could happen to the powers that be. Full fledged revolution could break out if it was allowed to go too far.

But it never will get that far, of course, if the same powers have anything to do about it. So it's pretty common for them to employ damage control. In this case, I'm thinking that if anything at all becomes of this, the worst will be some key officials being brought to trial and punished, but then all the real culprits will still be as free as ever, and of course the military industrial complex will be unscathed, and the same with the banks and other powerful institutions that run the world. At the same time, this coverage could just serve to eventually numb the general public to the idea of an inside job, or divide people upon too much debate for them to be able to do anything about it (which is a pretty common tactic for a lot of things the media will report, ie that teacher comparing Bush to Hitler -- there was controversy over him making such a comparison, while avoiding discussing the comparison itself, which was the most important part!).

The only other reason I can think of for major media covering this, is that they're about to drop the Bush Administration. I've noticed more openly negative and harsher criticism on the executive branch recently, or so I seem to notice, and this would fall in line with the 9/11 thing if the powers behind the media just see the current government leaders as no longer being a wise "investment," so to speak, and so they might be dropped in order to prevent the whole system from going under from people waking up a little too much. And by "whole system" I mean major corporations and possibly even the banks, which have outrageous power in the world today.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The energy of this is electrical.... I could almost smell something burning.

Originally posted by noto
CNN's Showbiz Tonight 3/24/06 ... Alex Jones + Sheen again

www.911blogger.com...

www.911podcasts.com...

[edit on 24-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello,

Here are the links for the three shows for easy downloading (maybe they should be added in the first post from noto) :

First Show 03/22/2006 (with 911truth.org) :
www.911podcasts.com...

Second Show 03/23/2006 (with Alex Jones):
www.911podcasts.com...

Third Show 03/24/2006 (with Alex Jones) :
www.911podcasts.com...

And the last update from the official CNN pool :

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join