It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ely Sasquatch Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ely Sasquatch Sequence II
www.youtube.com...

Something isnt right with this.Two seperate videos of the same occurrence?
Why was a version posted then days later, 'oops' forgot this little piece.

He says this:

I did not remember this other footage on the original tape so I put it up here once I found it.

How do you forget about footage that is on the same tape at the same time?
It isnt like he taped this, taped other stuff, went back a later and saw this 'Bigfoot' again and started taping once again.

I call fake on this whole thing.You dont forget about footage like this.It is plainly seen that it is all taped at the same time.I think during the editing phase to put online you would see that you got it all.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is not inconceivable for somebody to have a video camera in their car I don't think or a camera. It is less likely for somebody walking along to carry one though for obvious reasons.

The person should be asked about the discontinuity of the two films posted, but it does not necessarily mean they are both fake.

The second clip seems a continuation of the first one so that checks out okay from what I can see.

If they were making a fake they could have made a better clip in order to really get attention from it and that is also not the case here.

The Ely Lake area has a history of Sasquatch sightings also and is known to people that are investigators which also lends credibility to the clips.

all the same, the person has to explain why this is in fact two clips rather than one continuous filming.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
BTW aren't bears still hibernating in January???

Good point... There goes the bear theory.

SMR...
Thanks for sharing the second portion of the clip. It does look like its' a continuation from the first clip; not something that was recreated afterwards. Deriving a scale from the trees, the thing looks to be about 6'6" or so; if I'm not mistaken. Bottomline: very interesting.

SMR

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just dont like the fact that this film is split and posted seperately in two segments.
You can plainly see it is in the same 'stretch' of filming.
It's almost like he filmed 'it', then took it home to edit to put online.But before that, he made a small clip showing 'it' then made a second clip of the same run to post at a later time.The thing is, you cant say, "I forgot about this part" and expect people to not notice.A better way would have been to say "here is a small portion of what I filmed, will add the rest later"
What he is saying and doing is like if a director made a movie and released 1/4 of it and then released the rest later saying, "oops, forgot I filmed this too even though it was on the same reel of film"

[edit on 23-3-2006 by SMR]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Ely Sasquatch Sequence II
www.youtube.com...

Something isnt right with this.Two seperate videos of the same occurrence?
Why was a version posted then days later, 'oops' forgot this little piece.

Huh. "Video removed by the user." That certainly doesn't illuminate the situation much, does it?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Good point... There goes the bear theory.

Not really, its not uncommon for bears to wake up every once in awhile during hibernation. Also depending on the climate, some bears don't hibernate at all.

SMR

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Huh. "Video removed by the user." That certainly doesn't illuminate the situation much, does it?

I wonder if that person is maybe a member of this site?
Perhaps uploaded it knowing that Bigfoot is a hot topic here, see's that he made a small error in the way it was posted ( per posts like mine ), and has now taken it down so it does'nt get bashed more.

HMMMMM........
Last Login: 39 minutes ago
All of the videos have been taken down now.

Wig

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It's a clear as day hoax,

says bigfoot crossed in front of his car, the footrints in the snow clearly go alongside the road.

Says at 3.30 am (ish) he spotted this manged to stop grab his cam switch it to night mode and start filming - yeah right

The thing itself is stumbling around not walking looks like a man in a suit, is not clearly filmed.

Goes off in one direction then doubles back into the headlight beam area again.

Thing is not excessively tall more like 5ft 6"

Says he "forgot" he had more footage! The thing comes back into sight a second time and he "forgot" about it.

He has realised he made a cockup and he's removed his three videos, it won't be long before he tries again using a different username on some other site, with the same suit, he will try again and this time he will know what mistakes he made first time around.

Come on guys - man in suit.

Btw can you capture the clips on youtube onto your computer?

[edit on 24/3/2006 by Wig]

<< 1   >>

join