It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did i just find?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How about this one Kind of cute

mikell
Just a cold war left over

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Just thought I'd add to WAGD's post here.

What is this black recangle? It is 27 miles long and 3.5 wide.

Located at 62 10' 13" N 141 05' 18" W.

according to my expert analasis you have been fooled by a photoshop creation.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What on earth (get it) are you talking about? Go to those lat-lon coordinates and you will find a large black rectangle!

Unless the GE team is screwing with us all.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
This is in Washington DC south suburbs, just out of the houses, and located near the Office of Naval Intelligence.

Looks like an array of photo-voltic cells, but perhaps a radio array?

Anyone clarify this for me?

external image

are you saying you dont see what it is? solar panel power plant or something related. have you ever seen a solar panel in your lifetime?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Prove it to me.

Mod Edit

Please refrain from calling other members nasty names.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I believe the black rectangle is just an error.. If i remember rightly (on an older thread) a members mentioned an identical strip exactly opposite on the other side of the globe. Perhaps an error with the program when blending the images together or something similar? Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the round thing looks like a phased array radar installation.

Probably not solar panels.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Black rectangle is just a dark area in the sat images. People seem to think that everything on google earth is the way it should look. It's not some secret blacked out. It's anything from an error in the image itself or its just a spot where there isnt any information on it. There are places all over the place where the sat image overlaps or has a problem and it looks alien. Some say its being blacked out by someone. No there just isnt any info on the area. Hell I live about 40 miles outside of DC and the best sat image is so blurred all you can see is green. Not because of some secret. There just hasnt been done enough work on my area.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

general motors desert testing facility. (still under construction)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.flashearth.com... check here they have the images that are missing in google earth, there is nothing there bar rocks and a river, looks like a bit they missed this part when they added the images on the GE server nothing real to note

The Hunted Few

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

Look inside the "racetrack". Do you see this?

You do not need me to tell you what this is..I will let the "brainacs" here figure it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just west of Sacramento, CA is the Top Secret mock aircraft carrier Doolittle's Rangers used before their infamous mission. Its a dirt mound about 50 feet high with the direct dimensions of they carrier they used. Interesting how its "bow" is directed into the prevailing wind.

On google earth, go to 38 45' 18.63"N by 121 39' 24.55"

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That volcano is most likely just a volcano... That is false color imagery and as such old lava fields can easily look like a paved road. Nobody in their right mind would probably build a road that big anyways, especially if it was top secret.

Edit: Just realized how old this is lol
edit on 5-10-2010 by SouthofChicago because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join