It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sasquatch is very gentle(as i remember)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
syrinx high priest,

OK, I'll bite. If you haven't seen him, how do you know it was a bigfoot scream ?

If you search around the net you can find recordings that people made of what they believe to be bigfoot noises. These noises are very similar in almost all cases. In one documentary I saw on TV there was a scientist comparing the supposed bigfoot sounds to all known animal sounds, he said with a high degree of certainty that it didn't match any known creature.

I know, it's all anecdotal evidence.... but if you hear it, the hair on the back of your neck will stand up and you will have no more doubts.

Since I was small the woods was my second home, I've heard the strange noises that a rabbit makes, or a coyote during mating season, a turkey walking through the brush.... After a while, you "just know", that sound is different.....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

saw this on the web, and it most closely matches my encounter. kind of creepy, dont know where it comes from?

very african looking, as i remember,

peace.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great story i must say and i beleive you,some stuff from your early childhood you can remember in detail like me falling on the fire place burning my bum being rushed too Emergency Hospital at 3
lol

Hmm that picture is quite nice and looks like Bigfoot what i have pictured in my mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just a little something I thought was interesting.....
I watch the Discovery channel a lot, mostly nature programs. Our little dog (a pug) usually sits next to me and sleeps the whole time I'm watching. There will be coyotes barking, lions roaring, cats meowing, etc. The dog doesn't even blink.
That day I watched the bigfoot episode with the recorded sounds, the dog jumped up and started growling at the TV whenever they played the bigfoot sounds.
Kinda freaky....

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey any one with the heuvos to wear a yoda mask while drinking a beer is A.O.K. in my book.

Great encounter story, I'm inclined to believe your story. My father is from your roughly geographic area. He's from Washington state, and his half native grandfather used to tell him Bigfoot stories when he would visit the reservation on the Snake river.

So what's your thoughts, a lost great ape, or a non-native species introduced by aliens? Heck if it's neither in your mind what do you think it could be?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder

Maybe it was a homeless black family with a case of Hashimoto's disease.
Just kiddin'. Interesting story though...
My only question is what parent/uncle/grandfather in his right mind would let a 4-7 year-old kid romp by himself through bear-country checking animal traps????

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
zerotolerance, I used to roam the woods at 5-6 years old. My parents had taught me right from wrong and not to eat certain berries,,,, we werent like the candy-assed sissies that people bring up today.

Teach your kids well, they might need to use the knowledge when you can't be there.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder

saw this on the web, and it most closely matches my encounter. kind of creepy, dont know where it comes from?

peace.

You know when i think about it , there should of been traces of it left on the trap? if you could find that trap, there should still be dried blood and hair on it? You say they buried it, and if the area hasn't been bulldozed it should be easy enough to find(well not too easy).

Just a thought.

[edit on 13-4-2006 by bordnlazy]

<< 1   >>

join