It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the callers on Flight 93 real people? Is there proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Load of Crap. Cellphones not only could be used on flights back in 2001, but on average, 1-4 phone calls were usually made on the typical flight.

911research.wtc7.net...

Combine this with the fact that many of the cell phone calls were made in the later part of the flight, when the altitude of the plane was about 5000 feet as it was starting to descend, and even with the "cells dont work above 8,000 feet" theory, it is very possible that phone calls were made.

The phone calls that were made from flight 93 were usually only 1-2 minutes in length, being cut off a few times. This is believed to be due to the planes erratic flying pattern at the time.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Load of Crap. Cellphones not only could be used on flights back in 2001, but on average, 1-4 phone calls were usually made on the typical flight.

In-flight cell phones 'worked great' in test

7/19/2004
The race is on to enable airline passengers to make and receive cell phone calls in flight.

Cell phone company Qualcomm (QCOM) has teamed with American Airlines (AMR) to develop satellite-based air-to-ground cellular service. Several smaller companies are working on rival systems. In-flight cell service could be introduced within two years and become commonplace within four, developers believe.

Last week, American and Qualcomm officials circled over West Texas in a jetliner making calls from their cell phones. The Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Communications Commission authorized the flight to test the technology's safety and transmission quality.

"It worked great," says Monte Ford, American's chief information officer, and the special flight's host. "I called the office. I called my wife. I called a friend in Paris. They all heard me great, and I could hear them loud and clear."

external link

Moussaoui Trial Evidence

In fact the cell phones from Flight 93 were allegedly so perfectly excellent that: (note: Flight 93 allegedly crashed at 10:03)

Todd Beamer's Phone Call At 9:43:48
Lasts 6.5 Hours

and

Jeremy Glick's Phone Call At 9:37:41
Lasts 12.5 Hours

Isn't that wonderful? Another coincidental 9-11 bit of magic? The cell phone calls lasted respectively 6.3 and 12.1 hours after Flight 93 allegedly crashed. Was that a 21st Century Miracle or not?

Or was it just another too hastily prepared script in the rapidly self-destructing 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY?

Israeli-developed airplane cell phone technology takes flight

December 05, 2004
But one of the biggest sacrifices - especially in today's fast-paced environment - of not being able to use your cell phone, is quickly becoming history thanks to an Israeli-developed system which enables in-flight cell phone use.

American-based pioneer and world leader in CDMA technology, Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) and its subsidiary Qualcomm Israel teamed with American Airlines last summer to demonstrate satellite-based air-to-ground cellular service. And after two years of development by Qualcomm Israel, American and Qualcomm officials circled the West Texas skies this past summer making calls from their cell phones in a flight authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Communications Commission to test the technology's safety and transmission quality.

Qualcomm, a world leader in digital wireless communications, successfully demonstrated in-cabin voice communications using commercially available CDMA mobile phones on a commercial American Airlines aircraft. Through the use of an in-cabin third-generation (3G) 'picocell' network, passengers on the test flight were able to place and receive calls as if they were on the ground.

"During the flight, we were able to support about 10 calls, as well as SMS text messages," Qualcomm Israel's Boaz Bryger told ISRAEL21c from the company's Haifa offices. "We tried every combination - incoming and outgoing, from mobile to mobile, land to mobile, etc... The voice quality was good, and the system was stable."

external link

[edit on 2/26/09 by SPreston]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Why would the American/QCOM jetliner circle over West Texas during its test of new cell phone technology?

Answer: In order to ensure the test was successful. Circling would enable the aircraft to remain near one or several towers, which would be much easier than the aircraft flying at 500+ mph along a straight path over multiple towers and expecting the 'handoff' to work between towers. Even in mid 2004, the cell phone technology was far from perfected.

In-flight cell phones 'worked great' in test

7/19/2004
The race is on to enable airline passengers to make and receive cell phone calls in flight.

Cell phone company Qualcomm (QCOM) has teamed with American Airlines (AMR) to develop satellite-based air-to-ground cellular service. Several smaller companies are working on rival systems. In-flight cell service could be introduced within two years and become commonplace within four, developers believe.

Last week, American and Qualcomm officials circled over West Texas in a jetliner making calls from their cell phones. The Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Communications Commission authorized the flight to test the technology's safety and transmission quality.

"It worked great," says Monte Ford, American's chief information officer, and the special flight's host. "I called the office. I called my wife. I called a friend in Paris. They all heard me great, and I could hear them loud and clear."

external link

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

And yet, those people who knew Mark Bingham, including his family members, said that was not unusual for him to use his first and last name in a phone call.

Sheesh, after going over this thread so far, has any of you actually done any research into the Airfone issue or anything else........or are you just relying on conspiracy sites?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby
reply to post by adam_zapple

Exactly. So why introduce yourself formally to your own mother. If you're insinuating it was nerves, I'd have to disagree. She detected no panic in his voice, and who would know his emotions better than his own mother.

In a normal situation, I'm sure I wouldn't use a formal introduction, but if I'm on a plane headed to my death and have only a few moments to call the people I care about for the last time then it's certainly possible that I'm not going to be thinking as clearly.

But as you said...his mother knew him well. If someone who knew him that well isn't suspicious, then there's no reason for you to be.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
the technology that allowed cell calls from planes without major droppage was unveiled in i believe 2004. there was a big deal about it, and i used to have an article (from wired maybe) detailing this announcement and the technology.

also, some interesting tidbits here www.scoop.co.nz...

also, also the very low numbers of people on all the planes haunts me to this day. airlines just don't fly that light. no on ever seems to even attempt to address this.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
also, also the very low numbers of people on all the planes haunts me to this day. airlines just don't fly that light. no on ever seems to even attempt to address this.

The airline industry has changed a lot since 2001.

Planes today are typically overbooked and filled to the max.

For apples to apples comparisons you'd need to research the average number of people on those specific flights prior to 9/11.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In the Israeli article detailing the 2004 successful test of the new cell phone technology enabling the use of cell phones from commercial aircraft, they also noted that the aircraft was circling over West Texas skies during the test.

During 9-11 when cell phones were allegedly used on Flight 93 and the other alleged aircraft, those aircraft were not circling over cell phone towers at reduced speeds in order for the alleged cell phones to complete their calls. Those aircraft allegedly were flying at high speeds in straight flight paths towards their final destinations.

Todd Beamer's Phone Call At 9:43:48
Lasts 65.41 Minutes (3,925 Seconds)

and

Jeremy Glick's Phone Call At 9:37:41
Lasts 126.08 Minutes (7,565 Seconds)

Moussaoui Trial Evidence
(download flash files to view)

Obviously Todd Beamer's and Jeremy Glick's many minute long cell phone calls were made from the ground somewhere, and the 9-11 perps neglected to turn their cell phones off at the proper time. How else could their cell phones remain 'connected' when they were supposed to be destroyed with the rest of the aircraft and everybody allegedly inside it?

Israeli-developed airplane cell phone technology takes flight

December 05, 2004
But one of the biggest sacrifices - especially in today's fast-paced environment - of not being able to use your cell phone, is quickly becoming history thanks to an Israeli-developed system which enables in-flight cell phone use.

American-based pioneer and world leader in CDMA technology, Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) and its subsidiary Qualcomm Israel teamed with American Airlines last summer to demonstrate satellite-based air-to-ground cellular service. And after two years of development by Qualcomm Israel, American and Qualcomm officials circled the West Texas skies this past summer making calls from their cell phones in a flight authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Communications Commission to test the technology's safety and transmission quality.

Qualcomm, a world leader in digital wireless communications, successfully demonstrated in-cabin voice communications using commercially available CDMA mobile phones on a commercial American Airlines aircraft. Through the use of an in-cabin third-generation (3G) 'picocell' network, passengers on the test flight were able to place and receive calls as if they were on the ground.

"During the flight, we were able to support about 10 calls, as well as SMS text messages," Qualcomm Israel's Boaz Bryger told ISRAEL21c from the company's Haifa offices. "We tried every combination - incoming and outgoing, from mobile to mobile, land to mobile, etc... The voice quality was good, and the system was stable."

external link

[edit on 2/27/09 by SPreston]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam_zapple

The airline industry has changed a lot since 2001.

For apples to apples comparisons you'd need to research the average number of people on those specific flights prior to 9/11.

No it has not. Planes were always run with loads to maximize profit. You're pulling fallacies out of thin air.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

that's it! thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How in the world did Todd Beamer keep placing calls on his cell phone long after Flight 93 had allegedly crashed in Pennsylvania? Perhaps because he was never on Flight 93 and the 9-11 perps were not keeping a close eye on him? Or perhaps because Flight 93 was sitting on the ground somewhere else and Todd or whoever had his cell phone was not following the rules?

external link

Intelwire.com

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Planes were always run with loads to maximize profit. You're pulling fallacies out of thin air.

What was the average number of passengers on those flights in 12 months prior to 9/11?
How large of a deviation from these averages was there on 9/11 2001?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I always wondered, did any passengers say their plane was flipping over?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted by screwedagain
I always wondered, did any passengers say their plane was flipping over?

What passengers on what plane flipping over?

It seems safe to say that the Flight 93 script contained within the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY can be considered 100% fictional. (including the imaginary dudes with the red headbands)

Here is Zionist MOSSAD actor Ziad Jarrah posing with his red headband
Good try Jarrah. You almost got it right.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

!2 hours? Um no, I don't think so.

It states a few minutes after. Big deal. So their phones were on after the crash.

Todd Beamer was cut off a couple times, I think, as were other passengers.

I think the angle mentioned regarding the low numbers of passengers on that day is far more suspicious and worthy of investigation, as that is not so easily explained away.

After all, it was a Tuesday morning, a business day. Cross country flights to very large and very active cities from the nation's capital and the New York City metro area....yet how many passengers were on each flight? the planes were barely 1/3 full. All four of them.

Now THAT is something I've heard no reasonable explaination for.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

He also doesnt seem to be able to figure out that the GTE call that Todd Beamer made...was on the GTE Airfone.....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Flight 93. They said it flipped over on its back. Did any passengers tell the people their were called that the plane was flipping over?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

He also doesnt seem to be able to figure out that the GTE call that Todd Beamer made...was on the GTE Airfone.....

How is it that the GTE Airfone you allude to in the link above, kept working 45 minutes AFTER Flight 93 allegedly was destroyed at 10:03 am? How do you explain that? Magic? More Bush Regime 9-11 Shock & Awe Magic?

And furthermore in another link above, how do you explain Todd Beamer's personal cell phone (908-202-4940) still working 19 more times and sending out calls as discovered by the FBI, 10 hours and 55 minutes after Flight 93 allegedly crashed? (last cell phone call at 20:58 PM on 9-11-2001)

Whatsamatter? Can't you figure out that Todd Beamer and Todd Beamer's cell phone were not on Flight 93 flying over Pennsylvania on 9-11-2001?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted by screwedagain

Flight 93. They said it flipped over on its back. Did any passengers tell the people their were called that the plane was flipping over?

Sorry. I did not watch the propaganda flicks on TV and I cannot answer that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Planes were always run with loads to maximize profit. You're pulling fallacies out of thin air.

What was the average number of passengers on those flights in 12 months prior to 9/11?
How large of a deviation from these averages was there on 9/11 2001?

you tell me, dude. i asked. and you seem to know so much about it. *waits

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join