It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII scenarios...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big_BIRD
and if u do , what do u think is a possible scenario for the war.

Los Angeles, San Francisco and quite possibly St Louis, will be nuked by Al-CIA-Duh all in the same day, which will then be blamed on Iran. Most of the sheeple of the US will be glad to see Iran wiped off the globe at this point (Much like even i was toward Osama after 911, when not knowing the truth).

The US Military will then put on a "Shock and Awe" incomparable to anything that man has ever witnessed. Tis a good possibility that other countries will be staged to get 'pissed' over this and bring their nukes out of the closet.

Will be the largest Illuminated Soap Opera in the history of man.

That's my guess.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by WiseSheep]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All I have to say about World War III is a quote from Albert Einstein

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Now when the time comes, I'm just going to pull out the lawn chair and watch the fireworks....

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Albert Einstein's quote is very true. Who really knows what future warfare will be like. Maybe soldiers will be outfitted with impenetratable forcefields (which could probably be countered) or even robots (EMP devices could make quick work of them though...same with kill switches).

I mean, today's weapons are pretty damn destructive already. Military tech is just getting better but scarier at the same time.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The last WW will not be fought with bombs, troops, missiles etc.

WWIII will be fought with microbes, bacteria and viruses. There will be no winners only losers.

Once the biological weapons are released the weather currents will spread the deadly scum world wide. Due to the mutation of the viruses there can be no vaccine, only sickness and death. No place to hide. No one to blame.

The only survivors will be the very young and the elite, with immune systems strengthened by the "others" and they will be precious few.

All the planes, ships, weapons of Iron and steel are worthless, armies are obsolete, in this new age of warfare. All the hardware are merely playthings of evil children and fools.

It's a brave new world.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
WW3 will not start until the friction between muslims and the state of Israel breaks into all out war. Obama is doing his NWO part by promising the Palestinians Jerusalem and completely turning his back on Israel.

When countries like egypt, saudi arabia, the uae, and kuwait begin aligning themselves with germany and turkey, armageddon is not far around the corner.

<< 1   >>

join