It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Bashing rampant on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OU812
The last time I looked the USA wasn't chopping people's heads off or cutting the hands off.

well, extraordinary rendition and waterboarding are pretty bad...
but that's not an issue of islam, that's an issue of culture
those punishments have been around since babylonian times

Freedom of religion in Muslim countries is non-existant.

"muslim countries"
exactly what do you mean?
i'm going to assume you mean the hardly held together 3rd world nations

Muslims are exterminating Christians in Africa.

it's SOME muslims in africa are exterminating christians
and SOME christians are exterminating muslims in africa
it's a 2 way conflict
both seeking to wipe each other out

The Muslims in IRAN don't believe in the Holocaust. It is pretty clear to me were Muslims stand.

most muslims in iran couldn't tell you who fought in world war 2
it's not an issue of islam
just ignorance

try opening your mind
the koran is no worse than the bible
and islam is no worse than christianity

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Note to self: Don't drink and post. More Kool-aid please...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
Well the facts are the facts.
muslins hate progress and modernity...

they love mass muderers like sodham and grieve for the scumbag...

they all want to go back to the dark caves....

they pride themselves on inventing zero. pun intended.

arabs need americans to operate complex machinery...

all their media is state contolled and indulge in an orgy of anti-american propaganda...day and night..

they have no welfare states..

they lose every war with isreal...

they hate women but rape them when they can get away with it...

they have zero inventive capability....and harp on how they invented aljebra... 1200 years ago and zero since...

fact is muslins are always doomed to be the under dog...they want to travel back in time to medievil times...

they hate democracy...
and free speech
the religious freaks control them all..i mean one word and they all go on a rampage...

they are hypocrits and abuse the religion they are so devoted to...

islam is split into hundreds of factions...

the above are facts which you can glean by reading or watching cnn or foxnews or just observing thier behaviour...

You blow this whole posts credibility with this one sentence "the above are facts which you can glean by reading or watching cnn or foxnews"

I thought posting stuff that is intentionally misleading and offensive to a group of people was against ATS posting rules?

Anyway onto thread:

Bashing appears on ATS, BTS and PTS and most subjects have been bashed, it almost always happens when someone is too proud, arrogant and/or Patriotic to value aother peoples point of view. Being able to allow yourself to be humble is a great and powerful trait. Being humble however takes a strong person, why? because it hurts!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by snafu7700
i beg to differ. search the word "christian" in the ats database and you will find that there are far more christian bashing threads.

And even more threads bashing the U.S. and/or Bush than there are bashing the Christians.

Give it a rest. This thread is false and therefore meaningless - in my humble opinion.

I would have to agree. when i saw this thread i was like

I see much more U.S. bashing than anything

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Remember Islam is a political movement with its laws. It's laws founded by Muhammad which people have faith in his words being inspired by God. So they have natural faith in God as do most people on the planet have some belief even if they never read a book.
So the actions of this religion are directly responsible by the people who make the Islamic laws and act by them. Individuals it seems can not leave Islamic governments to sort out the problems because the Koran makes it sound that the reader them selves have the right to act in a way to kill anyone who Insults the religion. So by killing an infidel or a free-minded person as in Egypt for example that blogger who got 4 years in prison for saying something on the Internet against Islam is justified. As you can always back track to the Koran that you are right to do so. So if a Muslim surrounded by a democracy cannot use his laws against a person who mocks Islam he is more likely like the Van Gough the filmmaker who was killed to take the law into their own hands.

The problem is not the Muslims but Islam the religion or political system that is one thing. It's not like Christianity today where the two can be separate. It started as separate it was not a political movement but a self made journey to God. Unlike Islam that was political and it gained it's nations through battle. People are people but politics is another matter.

Don't forget Christianity is bashed by science, politics, democracy, atheists, communism, it self, Islam and even Hinduism in this world. Islam that is growing by population has to get used to what Christians in the West have dealt with for the last 60 years which is changes, challenges and questions and separation. This is just a contemporary issue not a discrimination but human nature can not be ruled out as even Saints have been made.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes, everyone and everything is being bashed here...

And I hate it.

I hope the time comes soon that some ATS members start to learn some tolerance, acceptance and at least a little bit of compassion.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join