It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO...What it might be when "they" come.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting video.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Alien Video

It takes awhile to load but good.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
geeze...trailer trash aliens.....galactic scum !!

awesome video though.... !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
At first I was tempted to switch it off but from a creative stand point I liked the concept. Like a huge swarm of refugees as oppossed to being some Uber beings. Hats off to whomever specificaly developed the story.

Thanks for the link.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
wow, this short film is really amazing........I loved it.

I wish it was a trailer for a full length feature, that would be great. Make it a full length film!!!

Or it would also make a wonderful miniseries on sci-fi channel. great find.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

that was a BADASS video man...geez..that's really awesome,i liked it and yeah it would be nice if they made a whole movie of it,the alien are nasty and ugly,especially how they tried to get our electricty with their tubes blehh!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Neill Blomkamp?

Pretty amazing video -- and a plausible post-contact scenario even?

Good story (with IMHO great development potential)... well executed... has a raw feel similar to 28 Days Later. Yes, the idea of Welfare Aliens is somehow uncomfortably amusing. And the underlying message about racial tolerance is rather powerful. Well done all around. I wonder how long before a studio picks this up?

Great find.
Well worth the 80Mb commitment on my hard drive.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...:_Final_Conflict

well may be also be like this ..

gene roddenberry : Earth:final conflict.

also about aliens on earth ect.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That was a hot vid. It was almost like a real BBC broadcast or something. The premise of freeloading aliens is the most original idea that I have come across. Galactic welfare recipients!!! LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It would fool my retarted friends, but that would be all over the news lol. Oh well,
Awesome video though

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Plausible I don't think so we'd nuke the 1 kilometer long ships lol

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
we tried in id4 didn't work they had forcefields :p :S

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

in the movie independence day right? haha

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

And Bush is an old airforce pilot just like the President in the movie.

It would almost be worth a hostile Alien invasion just to see Bush wiggle his way out of not flying to save the face of the Earth like in the movie!

He'd start admitting to his drug problem and pulling out those AWOL papers pretty quickly i'd imagine.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
wow that was amazing...i think the human army guys in the begining looked so sweat...the aliens were so ugly they looked poor.

please call christian/alien childrens fund, the words oldest most respected charity. for 5cents a day you can provide these ugly little aliens with bugs,mud,even dirty cloths so that they may have a chance at life. WE know youve thought about it, but just never had the time or forgoten the number well here it is:

1800 bad-aliens

omg so google finally came out with a video beta...

[edit on 25-1-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sheesh... somebody needs to show these poor aliens how to sell on Ebay. They could make a fortune listing those force-field body armor suits.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

please call christian/alien childrens fund, the words oldest most respected charity. for 5cents a day you can provide these ugly little aliens with bugs,mud,even dirty cloths so that they may have a chance at life. WE know youve thought about it, but just never had the time or forgoten the number well here it is:

1800 bad-aliens

haha "i think you just didn't get the number *train starts going by for a good minute* so there you have it,make the call"

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
HEH, very entertaining, well done by our south African brothers, it's interesting that that CGI scene with the soldiers fighting the mechanical alien were using FN SCAR's, made me think this could almost be a promo of a new Battlefield 2 mod.

The script was refreshing to say the least...LOL, quite hillarious really.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Fantastic video. A possible scenario perhaps? I for one could see Humanity being stupid enough to relegate stranded aliens on this planet to being just another underclass, like all the South Africans you can see in that video living in shanty towns. Maybe I'm too cynical...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the old Alien Nation Series. I used to love watching that show, Alien Immigrants were the new Bottom step on the ladder of earth, People despised and had outrages and notso outrages notions about them.

God I love Sci-fi!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the props on the video,

I liked it myself and thought I would share it with my ATS brothers and sisters.

From the standpoint of a news broadcast it does have that affect of a BBC News broadcast, I think that is why I liked it. Also the fact that they incorperated that large mother ships in the airline traffic routes.

The first battle scene rocked! I wish it went alittle longer but you can't help what the producers do.

I also like the fact that they "blurr" out just the eyes of the aliens. Hilarious!

Again, thank you and I hope to find some more videos for you guys.

If you haven't seen it yet downloading it does take sometime and I am sorry for not warning you about that, but if you are a true fan of Scifi I would think you would wait for it to download.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join