It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Inexpensive CCTV Equipment prove an abductees case?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So far I think the best we can hope for is to prove that the person who believes they were abducted stayed in bed all night. If any technical problems presented themselves then there may be grounds for saying that something/someone even ETs interfered. It would be great if we could get actual evidence of someone being taken away. It's worth a try.

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
all abductees are under mind control. this factor alone, would not permit the cameras to even be set up. trust me!

and even if cameras were set up, they wouldn't capture anything. the whole abduction fiasco is so perfectly executed it would not be caught on film. you have to remember the people performing the abductions are highly trained, skilled and well paid individuals. even if somebody did manage to footage of an abduction, they wouldn't get very far with it. kind of makes you want to vommit.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD...trust me!

Sorry I can't. I had a vision And a vision is all I need right?....Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation!

[edit on 12-1-2006 by nullster]

PKD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

Originally posted by PKD...trust me!

Sorry I can't. I had a vision And a vision is all I need right?....Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation!

[edit on 12-1-2006 by nullster]

exactly! and you my friend sit at the head of it. what now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join