It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend caught ghosts voice in video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
First order of business:

You have voted Gemwolf for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Superb audio work my friend! I enjoyed reading about the channels and the histogram. I've learned quite a bit and adds validity to the orignal poster's statment.

Originally posted by mrwupy
There were two 18 year olds in the room, it was the hormones talking. Trust me.

Now that there is funny.

IDontDance - This doesn't sound like a phrase to get worried about. I don't know of any record of physical manifestation of "ghosts" if they do in fact exist. If you're concerned with spritual demonic attack, then maybe I can help. Feel free to U2U if so.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh I'm defiently not worried about any of that.

I'm very open to ghosts, unexplained, etc.
Ghosts are the least of my worries, every home i've lived in seems to be somebody elses home also. I have always had a visitor. When this happened it kind of creeped me out because I've never heard a voice before. Cds thrown at me yes. My room torn apart yes. But a voice. No.
I just wish I could figure out what it really was.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDontDance
Oh I'm defiently not worried about any of that.

I'm very open to ghosts, unexplained, etc.
Ghosts are the least of my worries, every home i've lived in seems to be somebody elses home also. I have always had a visitor. When this happened it kind of creeped me out because I've never heard a voice before. Cds thrown at me yes. My room torn apart yes. But a voice. No.
I just wish I could figure out what it really was.

That's pretty amazing, admittedly. How were you able to rule out demonic presence?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
great thread, interesting

i just wanted to add that i seem to be hearing it say:

"on both legs"

I speak a little German and Italian, and i don't recognise it as such, to me it sound like English language.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi Brittany, first of all welcome to ATS.

So, you say you've lived for many times with a poltergeist, huh?

This could be one more hint for my psichic manifestation theory

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I studied german and yes, sechs is a german thing for six but it isn't pronounced sex though.. it's more like.. szecks.

More of a Z in the beginning.

To me it sounds like he could be saying sechs. But what would be the other words before it?

Yuriko

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join