It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible and ufo's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So did thses angels or ufo's which decended from the sky bring down a baby named Jesus?

And if so why?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999

if you want an open-minded response, don't ask close-ended questions like this:

What is close-ended about it? Man has had thousands of "Gods", and yet you believe in this one specifically with total disregard for all others. What makes you so sure that these men got it right?

Rasobasi420- I never said I thought it was impossible, I just think it hasnt happend yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you could show an average world citizen in the 1500's some technologies we have today, you would most likely get an ominous description of what they were looking at. In other words something more grand than it actually is. Match that with how many accounts are written in the Bible by peoples well behind the science curve. They way they wrote, most anyone can read UFO's into their passages.

What I don't get is the continuing reference to fire, chariots and what not. People have to be real creative to assign metalic alien space craft to those descriptions. It's enough that prophets had to interpret and retell their "Visions" let alone someone in the 21st Century try and re-interpret someone elses vision.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So you think that the entire world is going to rally together to stop the messiah from coming. and the antimessiah is going to persecute the ones who are supporting this alien invasion?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.khouse.org... Return of the Aliens?
As The Days of Noah Were by Chuck Missler ..... www.khouse.org... UFOs and the 'Mighty Men of Old'
Return of the Nephilim
66/40 Radio Broadcast AUDIO !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is behind the UFOs?
Are they real?
What does the Bible say about them?
What is their agenda for Planet Earth?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
So did thses angels or ufo's which decended from the sky bring down a baby named Jesus?

And if so why?

In a word.......YES.

Edit - I forgot to answer the other question. These angels (greys) were testing us to see if we had evolved spiritually enough to take the next step......could have been space travel.

[edit on 11/23/2005 by sexymon]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
Whompa i know what your trying to do and it isnt working..because obviously you didnt prove that abraham didnt wash gods feet,or feed him...and the point i was trying to make ..is howcome the almighty god,would need anyone to clean his feet,or feed him..unless god is no more human they we are...then i could understand why he might need a drink or a bite to eat...but if god is a spirit and not flesh and bone...then why?....why would god tell abraham it was ok to fetch the water...please whompa try harder!..prove to me that he didnt feed him or give him a drink....

[edit on 21-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

And what is I am trying to do? MY POINT is you take a small lttle part of a whole chapter more or less and try to pass it off by saying "God isnt human, he should'nt need his feet washed or food." Mean while the whole time it escapes your notice that at the time abraham offered food and rest he was unaware it was god he was talking too. Not only that but if you actually READ the whole thing it says nothing about god eating or having his feet washed. For all we know god could have been simply talking and these 3 were angels. Do you honestly think that GOD creator of the heavens and earth could not materialze into solid matter? Further more what makes you think he is simply a spirit? Did you ever stop to think he is as real as you or me? Remember Jesus Christ?? Funny that he is gods son but just as human as anyone. He ate and drank. So what is your point exactly dank? Besides your somehow half baked notion that GOD could not eat and drink which in light is about as stupid as playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him for double dribbling

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Whompa,exactly why would i need to post the whole chapter,if i could prove my point without using the entire chapter...i proved my point...and thats the end of the convo!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Whompa,exactly why would i need to post the whole chapter,if i could prove my point without using the entire chapter...i proved my point...and thats the end of the convo!

HELLO!! Earth to Dank. Guess what you didnt prove anything. The only thing you proved is that you dont listen to anything anyone says what so ever. So do us a favor and go post on some other board because your nothing but a waist of time not too mention a troll.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.redmoonrising.com... UFOs, Aliens, the Ascended Masters and the Fallen Angels

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.fillthevoid.org... Jesus=GOD-SUPER ANGEL OR E.T.?!!before time --firstborn-- holds universe together

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Yes I have read this too, it is in Ezekiel and is stated as follows in the KJV:1:[4] And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
[5] Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures

But one must note here, this is a revised bible, in the older versions it says metal not amber.

If you read the first few verses of the first Chapter of Ezekial, he says that he's having a vision, and then goes on to describe what he sees. It's all a vision, not real.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
travel to a close star is definately possible in a lifespan.

The time taken to get to Alpha Centauri would be approximately 40-50 years. Im not sure at what age Adam became an astronaut but assuming he is at least 30 when he leaves, and he lives to the ripe old age of 80, there is no chance for a return trip. Simply traveling is possible, but a mission to learn and record data is not really feasible as everyone on board would be old and decrepit. This is of course assuming these humans have a life expectancy under 100 years, not 500-900.

I do think interstellar travel is possible of course, but not a very good idea with todays technology.

I still have the question of how they are expected to procreate without imbreeding at some point in time.

Genesis Chapter 4 segment:

13: And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14: Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15: And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
16: And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17: And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Ok, first of all, I want someone to explain to me how it is possible that Cain went and found him a wife, when the only woman known to exist at this point is Eve. Also, why would God have put a mark on Cain so that anyone that finds him might kill him, if the only two other people on the ENTIRE PLANET are Adam and Eve? Add to that verse 16, where he went out to the land of Nod, and got his wife there. How are there people out there, when the history we've been given states that as an impossibility? Unless we're to give in to the idea of multiple "Cradles of Civilization". Next is another Genesis quote which I find subtly odd in it's placement. It also explains what I've just been rambling on about.

Genesis Chapter 6 segment:

1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Who are these "Sons of God" spoken of? The only logical conclusions that I can come to are that either there were multiple civilizations on earth at the same time, or that someone came here to impregnate the females, which just so happened to all be related to Eve. Talk about mass inbreeding!! If the latter is the case, one must ask where did they come from? There were no other known groups of anything nearby, other than animals. In either case, one has to wonder why it wasn't mentioned until then. It seems like a wierd place to put that at, if you ask me.

Anyway, what do y'all think? I've done some research on this, and have a running alien colonization theory that fits in biblically, but it's a huge undertaking to type up(which I have yet to do). I await your posts/flames eagerly.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
If you could show an average world citizen in the 1500's some technologies we have today, you would most likely get an ominous description of what they were looking at. In other words something more grand than it actually is. Match that with how many accounts are written in the Bible by peoples well behind the science curve. They way they wrote, most anyone can read UFO's into their passages.

What I don't get is the continuing reference to fire, chariots and what not. People have to be real creative to assign metalic alien space craft to those descriptions. It's enough that prophets had to interpret and retell their "Visions" let alone someone in the 21st Century try and re-interpret someone elses vision.

How do you explain Elijah being taken away in a fiery chariot that came down out of the sky? According to historical/biblical texts, it happened. He just wasn't, according to the writings anwyay.

Edit: Wow, I had no idea I was posting so many at once. I just wanted to keep all my ideas separated, cause one huge post is a pain in my backside.

[edit on 28-12-2005 by TheBorg]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Whompa1 and FarFromDanK,

Please post in a civil manner and cease the personal attacks.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.ryanmcginty.com... FALLEN WATCHERS - EZEKIAL'S WHEELS-FIERY FLYING SERPENTS-CAST OUT THE RAPHA-m i r y c l a y-"T H E Y come from a far country, from the E N D O F H E A V E N--THE STONES OF FIRE-RAHAB-SHAPESHIFTERS-LOCUSTS-ABDUCTION-
WOMEN WILL GIVE BIRTH TO M O N S T E R S- And they were altogether two hundred, and they DESCENDED into ARDOS, which is the summit of
H E R M O N - the modern day CHUPACABRA enigma is a prime example of what a 'cockatrice' could be. A MONSTER created in a lab.- (GENESIS CH.6/MEN OF REKNOWN) Atlantis-- s o n s o f G o d

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_MindQuest
www.ryanmcginty.com... FALLEN WATCHERS - EZEKIAL'S WHEELS-FIERY FLYING SERPENTS-CAST OUT THE RAPHA-m i r y c l a y-"T H E Y come from a far country, from the E N D O F H E A V E N--THE STONES OF FIRE-RAHAB-SHAPESHIFTERS-LOCUSTS-ABDUCTION-
WOMEN WILL GIVE BIRTH TO M O N S T E R S- And they were altogether two hundred, and they DESCENDED into ARDOS, which is the summit of
H E R M O N - the modern day CHUPACABRA enigma is a prime example of what a 'cockatrice' could be. A MONSTER created in a lab.- (GENESIS CH.6/MEN OF REKNOWN) Atlantis-- s o n s o f G o d

Could you, or anyone, explain to me what exactly all of this is supposed to mean? It looks like a collection of semi-related topics, all thrown in together, with some of the worst grammar that I've ever seen. It hurts my eyes. Could we please refrain from that style of writing in the future? Thank you.

--TheBorg

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The Borg,

You asked where Cain's wife came from, here's your answer.

Cain's wife came from mankind. Mankind were already on the earth before Adam. Mankind is the product of what we call evolution and they are connected to the beast of the earth. Check out these verses:

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

It goes on to say:

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

If you notice verse 27 says image only but verse 26 said image and likeness. After the story of Adam is told, this is what the Bible says:

Genesis 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

If you notice in this verse about Adam it's Likeness only.

So, Adam(Likeness) Mankind(Image). Mankind is connected to the beast of the earth(evolution) and Adam is from the dust of the ground. This is who Cain was scared of in this verse:

Genesis 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

The Cherub that Covereth was a god assigned to making sure that Adam didn't mingle with mankind. The gods had dominion over mankind and they were upset at Yahweh's relationship with Adam. They thought that they should rule over Adam because they saw him as a man. The way that they gained dominion over Adam was to get him to mingle with mankind and this resulted in the fall. This is why we have to be Redeemed through Jesus Christ. We will be Redeemed to our estate before the fall. See, mankind were Created in the Image of God, so mankind had the knowledge of good and evil within them but they weren't self aware. When mankind and Adam mixed this knowledge of good and evil became attached to self awareness and havoc began to reign over the earth. You can be self aware without the knowledge of good and evil. You can be aware of extra dimensions but you don't have the knowledge to cause havoc in those dimensions. This is why we our shut off from these other dimensions and parallel worlds. If we were to go to these places, the same thing that happened to the Indians would happen to them.

See, the Sons of God are Adam and his descendents who had the knowledge of good and evil and the daughters of men were the daughters of mankind. This is why they took the wives that they wanted because the daughters of mankind couldn't say no. They were humans without self awareness and this went to the advantage of the Sons of God. The bloodline of the serpents seed is still around today.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God(Adam's descendents) came in unto the daughters of men(mankind), and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I believe we were seeded here by the Elohim and Yahweh Elohim was manifest in the Person of Jesus Christ. Yahweh Elohim is the head Elohim and Adam is his Son as are we, hence the Sons of God(Yahweh Elohim). Through Jesus Christ we can be reborn as Sons of The Most High.

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!!
quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
The Borg,

You asked where Cain's wife came from, here's your answer.

Cain's wife came from mankind. Mankind were already on the earth before Adam. Mankind is the product of what we call evolution and they are connected to the beast of the earth. Check out these verses:

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

It goes on to say:

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

If you notice verse 27 says image only but verse 26 said image and likeness. After the story of Adam is told, this is what the Bible says:

Genesis 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

If you notice in this verse about Adam it's Likeness only.

So, Adam(Likeness) Mankind(Image). Mankind is connected to the beast of the earth(evolution) and Adam is from the dust of the ground. This is who Cain was scared of in this verse:

Genesis 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

I believe we share the same general premise on this, but I feel there's a few differences that I need to explain.

First off, I think Chapters 1 and 2 tell the same story. The first one was a general story, and the second was a more descriptive one. Kind of like a plot starter. If you look at chapter two, these verses are what you see:

"4: These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5: And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

After this, he explains creating one man out of the dust of the ground; that man became Adam:

"7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8: And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed."

Notice he said THE man, not man. This is a proper form of man, not the general man as in mankind. He speaks of only one man, Adam.

I guess the biggest point here is the fact that there was no specific mention of anyone else being put here before Adam was. Adam was the first, by all accounts. Yes, there are records that show older peoples existed, and I'm not really disputing that, as I share the same belief, but I feel it necessary to challenge the notion that Cain was one of the regular men of mankind, rather than the likeness. He was concieved of by Eve when she joined with whatever infiltrated the Garden, who we all believe to be Satan. He should at least be half man/half likeness, correct?

When Cain was kicked out of the Garden, he feared the Lord God, not anyone else, as can be evidenced by the few verses around the one you mentioned:

"13: And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14: Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15: And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."

It specifically states that it was the LORD that spoke to Cain, and no other.

In retrospect, I believe we both see the same truth, but from two slightly differing viewpoints. I hadn't thought of the text in the way you've presented it before, and I'll need to study that in depth with my study pals, and for that I thank you. It's always refreshing to learn something new. Now I wanna know the histories of those people in the Land of Nod. I have a running theory on that, which I will present when time allows, if time allows. Speaking of the Land of Nod, I find it interesting that the word Nod is defined as "Fugitive; Vagabond", almost as if it was named after his actions. One has to wonder.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why is god know to travel to earth using clouds? well clouds do move across the sky,what else moves across the sky,UFO"S,could the description of clouds really have been the only way for the ancient ppl to describe ufo's,i think so!...god spoke to moses in a cloud..that cloud was a UFO..god led the children of israel by a cloud/ufo of fire at night,and a dark cloud by day...could this fiery cloud really have been a UFo with lights on it...think about it...they call ufo's clouds because thats the only thing that they knew that moves across the sky besides birds...but they wouldnt call it birds,because birds dont resemble ufo's as good as a cloud would,,,as for the fiery cloud...they would call any type of light, fire back then ,because they couldnt explain electricty in any other manner..so the fire on the cloud was nothing more then lights on Ufo...also god spoke to moses in pillar in a cloud....now this one is tricky so listen carefully...ok first imagine a cloud,which looks like the traditional ufo/flying saucer...now place a pillar directly in the middle of the cloud,and it would seem to resemble a beam ship..or being beamed up...the pillar was nothing more then the beam coming down from the cloud/spaceship and moses stepped into the beam and was taken in the cloud/ufo....so now do you get what im saying? if not check out ...www.bibleufo.com

excellent! i was gonna put a link to www.bibleufo.com but i see you have it already. i came across that site years ago and it has changed my outlook on these things permanatly. Jesus came and taught constantly that he wasnt from this world. the religious people of the day couldnt comprehend what he was talking about and the powers he possessed. it threatened the religious empire they were building and to this day almost has engulfed the whole planet. they had to get rid of him. the religious people are the ones who nailed jesus to the cross and would to the same today if he was here raising people from the dead and saying he wasnt from this world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join