It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are a waste or your time.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What heat? All I see is, if I may quote a more linguistically capable man than myself, sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I'm not gonna ignore you. I'm gonna sit right here until you've 'changed my life forever'.

And I think it's gonna be a while.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
And to all of you who can't take the heat and put me on ignore I tell you this, put me on ignore all you want because I will put you on my list of ignore, yeah ignorant.

If you keep playing games I will put you on ignore, your posts will no longer be seen by anyone. If you've got something to say, say it but stop playing with the board.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
One problem Ganesh2005 the last picture you posted is a Known Hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If these last paintings are depicting real events then we really are in trouble, couse then we would have to assume that the Cherubs are real too. And that would only prove my point that humans need to believe in something. If that ring of stars is a real ET UFO then the cherub with calf feet must be true too.

And as for the NASA video, could be satellites or Military. Must prove that they are ET. And the last one was proven to be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Knowing what I know, I would give serious contemplation to the existance of E.T. and the influence they have had on humanity.

Please, don't make the choice to discount what is.

I don't feel the need to use science, or any other discipline to support my statement.

I'll just say this:
Start taking it all in.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Double post sorry

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Devilishkitty,

You can not make one argument that say's UFO don't exist and your wasting your time with them.

And then make an argument that say's UFOs haven't been proven to be extraterrestrial.

One argument implies that UFO don't exist, and the other implies that UFOs exist and have not been proven to be Extraterrestrial.

So which argument are you making?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have been a member of this ATS site for some time now

Less than two months is hardly a long time. Anyway, your not going to convince anyone, this is very similar to those 'god is not real' threads. O h and your title needs to be corrected...

[edit on 11/11/05 by Atomix]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Devilishkitty,

You can not make one argument that say's UFO don't exist and your wasting your time with them.

And then make an argument that say's UFOs haven't been proven to be extraterrestrial.

So which argument are you making?

When I say this I mean ET UFOs. Of course UfOs exist, they are unidentified flying objects. But this in no way shape or form means that UfOs are actual ET craft. And yes I believe that many who view this topic as reality are wasting their time.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Reopened.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I do indeed agree that its ridiculous that all supposed UFOs look alike. Even if they were aliens wouldnt they have some sense of mass production (=look alikes)?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Devilishkitty

Have you ever seen one for yourself? I think not, or you would believe. I have, (5) times, and I believe they were not of this world. Have you ever taken a picture of a car wreck as it happened?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Finally, UFOs are not real.

U

nidentified

F

lying

O

bject

ie: An airborne object of unknown origin. This could describe any object that is unidentifiable including, but not exclusive to, those of extraterrestrial origin.

Thread debunked. Next?

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To say you 'know' things in this arena is truly ignorant buddy. You can believe in things, you can be open or closed to things but ultimately, you know nothing, same as the rest of us. UFO's might be real. Then again, maybe they're not. They could be something completely incomprehensible to us but that isn't a truth that any one of us has in our hands, let alone claiming the mystery is solved by trashing it.

Be prepared to entertain all possibilites regardless of how many fakers and liars there are in the field. I get phenomenally frustrated with the whole UFO thing due to how elusive it is and sometimes I want to give up the fight but like the opening speech in the Disclosure Project, if just one of those millions of reports is real, we've all got a valid reason to keep looking.

Th8nker

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Not when they hold the biggest secret in the world.

Or didn't anyone tell you.

The Tesla Laws of the Universe, and that's big, are behind the UFO.

Just ask the Illuminati, they will answer any question you have
about Tesla....NOT.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Damn I just realised I managed to bump a thread from 2005. Not sure why but it was on top of my list in the Aliens and UFO's forum so I assumed it was recent.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I respect your OP, too many pages and not enough time to read it just now. Again I respect your views however infantile, juvenile and immature they may seem to me.

You should begin to hit some of the worlds hot spots if you really need your own experience to make it real for you. I would respect that.

Your rant on the Op in no way changes the real experiences myself and countless others have had which quite possibly is the reason so much INFORMATION has been brought forward for our quest to further understand this phenomena.

I am heartfully sorry if Astronauts, Military and entire governments, individuals from all walks of life have not lived up to your expectations of what it takes for you to open your views to the possibility of something much bigger than you which up until now has painfully excluded you.

There is no rhyme nor reason for some to have experience while others do not, it is the single most confounding part of this entire situation.
Why some Military have been allowed secrets while others kept outside the loop such as yourself.

You may live and die never knowing the truth, but that you are here at the same time as the rest of us in the know, says something don't you agree?

Perhaps what is needed is to forget the subject completely, to never think again about the possibility of life other than here on this planet. To never visit sites that discuss the matter or who have people to you who are simply in cyberspace that claim to have seen and now believe.

Perhaps I am just a computer program, not real. You do not know me, you have not walked even a fraction of time in my shoes, and yet you claim to know more of my experience than I do.

I respect your thoughts, it must have been frustrating to arrive at the closed door so soon in your journey. So when you are watching TV and there are documentaries or reports of sightings, just change the channel, because you have closed the door to all of this nonsense, to this delusion. You will be safe from all the madness once and for all.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Anonymous post shows up in most recent.. that's how I got fooled once.

Then a brilliant ATS member says I posted in an old thread.

Well take a flying leap into a Tesla UFO... Anon did it again.

ED: OP.. don't let the Illuminati discourage you.. there is plenty to
find out.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

OP can you explain this video to me then please?

Thanks

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join