It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypercube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
LOL LOL ......OI

HAHAHA. yyy...YOU PEOPLE! r JUST too funny!!!! I need to go change my hostpital undies again hahaha.........oh gawd. Yea. Pollogy Lou!

Hahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaha!

I don't have a box! I have a CIRCLE!!
The Ring??? Hello!

[Edited on 9/19/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I thought my link was OK mOjOm but we have entered the dimension of another page in the reduced ATS mathematical world so you may not have seen it. I have always been on topic here, and any assertion otherwise would be both an irrational number and non-linear.

Wearable hypercubes are very slightly more like this, to be ergonomic...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I thought my link was OK mOjOm but we have entered the dimension of another page in the reduced ATS mathematical world so you may not have seen it. I have always been on topic here, and any assertion otherwise would be both an irrational number and non-linear.

Your are right, I did miss your link...Sorry bout that....

My attention became lost when the posts started including ideas that were "outside the box".

HAHAHAHA.....
My first Math Joke Ever!!! I am proud and holding my head high with a smile. But also plotting on kicking my own butt later for being such a damn NERD!!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I liked it.

It was kind of circular, but my laughter increased exponentially when I realized that you found it funny yourself.

The sum of all laughs squared was probably equal to the sum of all puzzled looks of MC and SMA squared, but they are to be forgiven, for visuo-spatial reasoning ability is not meant to have been included in their genetic code according to some analysts.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So what's wrong with that. God didn't give you woman for her to do ALL the work! And personally I like 'squares'. Thanks for the excellent link there sir...I'm going to do as much as I can to learn something from it. If my P.M.S. + M. A. Bachelors degree allows...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
From yet another mathfob, what are the applications of these hypercubes? Saw your link MA, must admit; the content was lost on me, but the pics reminded me of a new molecule created a few yrs ago, consisting of carbon atoms forming a grid resembling a perfect ball...Not related, though, huh?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That is the first statement of gender defensiveness emanating from the lips (if that is what they are) of Samara, in 17 days and 307 posts (both prime numbers, obviously, to anyone who is watching).

A toast in celebration of the sisterhood!

BTW, this is my favorite prime number site. MC, you will see why.

members.surfeu.fi...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Now you are just being your c real self. Figures...you were hoping I was a male to join you in the meanderings of life that you do, and generally get no place until you get some inspiration from us women. I mean, if men created a tampon...it's because we were their inspiration!

O.K. boys.. GET TO WORK!!! I WANT A SPACE SHIP.

HURRRRRRY UUUUPPPP!!!!

And the mysteries of the hypercube may just have something to do with it. The space-ship runs on hugely complex systems. And you have to do the ground work UP. Then you put it all together and you start the production line like FORD did with cars...a looong time ago.....
The air is stinky. It's time to create new vehicles!! oh k?

Think Hypercube like some intelligent folks out there. At least they are working at a solution. While we are acting like idiots...ok ok, me too...sorry.

[Edited on 9/19/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
BTW, this is my favorite prime number site. MC, you will see why.

members.surfeu.fi...

you owe me a new pop! it's a good thing I wasn't looking directly at my monitor! that thing is completely hysterical!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Either post about the hypercube or don't post at all...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Now you are just being your c real self. Figures...you were hoping I was a male to join you in the meanderings of life that you do, and generally get no place until you get some inspiration from us women. I mean, if men created a tampon...it's because we were their inspiration!

O.K. boys.. GET TO WORK!!! I WANT A SPACE SHIP.

HURRRRRRY UUUUPPPP!!!!

Actually I do believe you would be historicly correct with your tampon idea.

Strange as it may seem however a few items created by women are: Kevlar Vests, Fire Escapes and Wind Sheild Wipers.

Given Men's typical ideas toward creating material things, the first women to use tampons should probably be thankful that the tampons didn't "Explode, Shoot any projectiles or have the structural design to double as some kind of Sports Equipment!"

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Untill further notice, or if lucifer desires to continue with this thread... I have locked it.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This site carries excellent graphics of the 4-D rotation of the hypercube, and begins to show the analogy of the Fresnel effect.

www.traipse.com...

The use of the red coloring for the 4-D cube to indicate the trapezoidal transformations as we move through the fourth dimension is particularly useful, as in my previously linked site the three-dimensional representations gave no reference to the wide applicability of the hypercube dimensional analysis to quantum mechanics.

There is no #ting bear, but the author did put a smiley geeky face on it.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
O.k. thread open... But only for posts about hybercubes or something similar.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
lucifer. any luck? did the (frickin' hilarious) prime number crapping bear help?
according to the cassiopeans(6D collective conciousness), prime number spirals are VERY relevant. it's how the illuminati get the "odds" on their side for "global ceremonies".
this is a very important concept for us three dee types to wrap our heads around.
our heads will wrap around us in four dee.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Actually a carbon atom (atoms are just not real) is a structure
based on a configuration of six as super-symmetry which defines its matrix. A hexagon is a six sided shape in 2D space but a cube
is six-sided in 3D space. If one percievs a cube with any exact point facing them the opposite point disappears an becomes a hexagon. Try drawing a hexagon and draw a segment between each point to its opposite. It is like seeing each side of a dice as the base of a pyramid with their tips at the centre all meeting. A cube can be viewed as six pyramids. A shape is designed by point
calculations determinate of force. Segments are how this force draws upon space. A form must have equal force collapsing in and pushing out to stabilize. As matter spirals out (or in) it has space
between each succesive ring. As anti-matter spirals in (or out) it follows the path that is space to its counterpart. They justify.
Much of my calculations are formula accompanied by visually drawn and generated geometry. I need to see my desgin shapes and applications as I build upon them. When I get my scanner I will upload some of my data and research.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
what exactly is meant by 4D in mathmatical terms? I recall hearing the fourth dimension is time, but I don't know if that's correct or how it would relate to the hypercube.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thank you for being selective with this thread and reminding others of this fact. I AM serious about my models and formulae.
I know how digression works topically speaking, so it would truly
be upsetting to see the thread degrade to talk about drunk monkey toxicology studies from tesseract lore if ya know what I mean. Curious....you must (unless your avatar is a bot-irrelevant of course in that yur comments don't look databased and you used my avatar name) have either an interest or working knowledge of the tesseract or hypercube. I know of its connections with illuminati, egypt, ancient mystery schools, the cross of crucifixion
which can be folded into a cube, etc. I am a writer, an artist, a musician, amateur astronomer just to name a few of my interests.
The hypercube models (I first came into physicalities and visualization around 18) I started with were dead on as if from a vision-corny I know. But the math was real. There are some ancient mystery school documents that allude to higher mathematics as visualized by humans required NO formulas at all.
Have we not created hypercubes already in a sense in that besides computer models and Toltec's older avatar showing the lines of magnetic force (incidentally magnetics are electroweak
forces responsible for gravity as a super-symmetry of those forces
in quanta. The very mass of any object folds space in towards itself and has magnetism and gravity as these phenomena are what I feel contribute to their very nature. (Objects as existentials
in form) What I mean is: Plato's world of forms may be the diametrics of a dual bodied universe. Light/dark, anti-matter/matter, and so on. However, it (universii) is a dual duality (in illusion-the mirror). I use this metaphor: If two gentlemen had 500ml bottles of the same softdrink and one drank half while the other had not drank yet, then, one has drank a co-efficent of the other-one drank what the other did not.

Planck's constant is a must see for the diametrics of it. If you had
two particles-one was particle A the other being B, and you named them to be circles (2D is easier for most to comprehend) with one
black the other white. Try seeing them for a minute (I am not limiting their motion but for sake of simple observance) as divided
in possibility of motion into eight directional. Like: North, east south, west, northeast, southwest, northwest and southeast, or
up, down, left, right, up-right, down-left, up-left, down-right. Now,
for every motion/direction (removing physical properties of course to render each particle-A and B equal in all cases) that one travels
see the other as travelling opposite: Particle A moves up a certain
distance-the particle B in theory would move down the smae distance from an imagines central point. Now, two screens lets say, with one being black the other white. If particle A is black and particle B is white, then the dual dulaity would occur as A is in whitespace or white void and particle B is in blackspace. The two
universes would overlap each other and move opposite each other.

I have also theorized that in this dual nature anomaly, one space is collapsing on the other while one space is expanding from the other. If this was causality between the two then both would be simeaultaneously operating the same way. Both would be collapsing and both would be expanding. The way it would be stable though, is that distribution in absolute would be identical.
One space would create the anti-particle of the other which it is absorbed by, while one anti-space would accomodate the causality of the other's entropy.

Imagine one cube divided into 64 equal yet lesser cubes, each of those smaller cubes into 64 a piece and so on. The lines of force that differentiated the fractioning space would become solid. *(As it divided into itself until from a relative perspective the lines would blacken in the cube to the eyes. On the other hand, if one assumes the cube as possesing all the properties of matter, then its division into itself would cause dissection of physicality down into that by which it in itself was divisble. Therefore, each 64th of
the cube would represent one 64th of its physicality entire. As the
fractions increase exponentially in the original entropy. (This fractal
dissemination is representative of impositional force of collapse.)

*Just as a side note* If one draws a square that is perfectly even in its length on each of its four sides, (remember we are in 2D) any side to any side is equal in length but not point to point.
Now, 2 things:

1)One can find centre and at an angle from centre to point create a segment that runs fron exact centre towards a point which is the length of a side only. Now if one takes a compass an with the point of square as a pivot, drafts a circle with the point marked from centre as a point in the circumference, one can create a circle
that not only now shows in radius the missing length from the point to point but opens up the curve to match or calculate a whole plethora of variables in that you have now made the two units (circle and square) co-efficients.

2)One can also draw a hexagon with six perfectly equal sides in length. Now, draw from point to point 3 segments that render the hexagon as six triangles. What do you have: A cube, (from corner
point view as the 2 points front to back would overlap to your eyes) that is now more equal in its construction. A six-sided polygon in 2D-Hexagon, a six-sided shape in 3D-Cube.

I realized that a cube divided into 8 smaller cubes with the only side of each open on the surface you are running into impossibility on 3D space as you would have (looking at any one side) four open compartments per side but four compartments times six sides features a twenty four compartment phenomena. To make this work in 3D we have to remove all six surfaces and replace them with four compartments a side. This CAN be done if each one of the eight cubes in the entropy or one cube lost 2 sides each. At some point we would end up with only the planes inside the cube which divided it into eight. It would look similar to taking x,y,z axis' and converting each into a 2D plane that slotted into eachother.

Finally, for now, if you take a hexagon drawn side-by-side with another then add one above and one below the two. Are you looking at four connected cubes or four overlapped hexagons.
The hexagonal when divided into six equal spaces can be noted as
possessing 3 octahedrons per hexagon as isolates. However if you examine more closely a hexagon with six equal sections can have octahedron combinations (one at a time) overlapped so in a single hexagon one can examine it has having actually 6 octahedrons 1)top-right+top-left triangles
2)top-left+left triangles
3)left+bottom-left triangles
4)bottom-left+bottom right triangles
5)bottom-right+right triangles
6)right+top-right triangles

What is interesting is that each octahedron can be viewed as (if
we remove the dividing segments in each) a parallelogram with six
being a cube as viewed from a corner or by provision of measured
sides required for constructed shape. Also as 3D octahedrons they would allow for (eight sides a piece times six variations) 48
sides which is halved into twenty four or as I showed twenty four open compartments with six-sides each having four compartments.
48 + 48 = 96. But if 24 (no. of entropies)is multiplied by the sides of the cube itself we get 144. The real complexity comes when each apparent side has four cubes open on a face. This would give each 1 of 4 spaces on each side only 5 sides a piece as you could reach into any of the four compartments. 5 times 4 = 20,
20 times 4 equals 80. 80 times 6 equals 480. As I said 6 octahedra equal 48 sides in total. So the shape (in theory) multiplies into itself in an inclined system. It grows as it shrinks.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have revised the symmetries down to the same damn singular
problem with quant signatures. 13. That's correct, like pi, the symmetrical structure contains an infinte variable string. There are 13 points of distribution and force, therefore the singularity must be reduced by half and increased by half. It is almost like trying to write an equation for matter to move at light speed. Each reduction requires an induction-exponentially. However I believe that the extra line of force/impact can be cancelled out in that the very symmetry of the cube itself is equilateral in proportion. Velocity or motion is the variable that must be THE quintessential variable to solve this dilemma; its nature is its solution. The fractional string if distributed at hyper-velocity in fractal quantum domains could theoretically de in ALL places at once. Any ideas on
quantum reduction? Anti-pi perhaps?

<< 1   >>

join