It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Origin of "Aliens":

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

Anyway, you can't really prove to someone that greys are from space. In theory, demons could use anything to trick us into believing they come from space, can't they?

I could see how an alien could make someone believe they were a demon,but how could a demon make someone believe they were an alien? How would a demon build a physical ship riddled with technology and operate it as a physical being? How would a demon fly around and be physically seen by hundreds of people at once,physically show up on radar,and physically attack people and objects? Wouldn't such an overt physical form remove them from the category of demon?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Prime Directive and the Universal Law of the Universe debunk all of your rants.
I bet in real life, your avatar is how you really are...nuff said for me..
My soul is fine and thank you for asking...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

Anyway, you can't really prove to someone that greys are from space. In theory, demons could use anything to trick us into believing they come from space, can't they?

I could see how an alien could make someone believe they were a demon,but how could a demon make someone believe they were an alien? How would a demon build a physical ship riddled with technology and operate it as a physical being? How would a demon fly around and be physically seen by hundreds of people at once,physically show up on radar,and physically attack people and objects? Wouldn't such an overt physical form remove them from the category of demon?

Appear as an alien. If there were ever any kind of discussion they could certainly "say" very convincing things. They could potentially manipulate the subconscious in varying ways.

Who says they are ships? Balls of light floating around like theyre so famous for, and how YAHWEH's ufo moved around. Maybe the observations promted people to try and figure out how to do it. First, what shape of a craft could move around like that? Couldnt have wings, why wouldnt people visualize them as being a sphere or a disk? What shape you give to a craft moving like that, if you were gonna try it? This likely what started the initial military development.

Well most are just claims anyways, but in that video the camera seen it, the news crew, and who knows how many others.

Radar? Jets wernt scrambled to intercept YAHWEH ands his "craft". Interesting word craft is, as thats likely a word hes uses in refernce to his "religion". Anyways we're getting back into claims again. To this day very few claims are really worth that much. Whats important to put into logic is what can be proven, the rest is just a waste of time. Where were people physically attacked?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBliss

Who says they are ships? Balls of light floating around like theyre so famous for, and how YAHWEH's ufo moved around.

You do realize, don't you, that he was debunked.

Radar? Jets wernt scrambled to intercept YAHWEH ands his "craft".

Actually, they were NOT, as everyone pointed out. Nor were commercial flights diverted. More proof that he was just using weather balloons.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Where? That thread was toooo long. I checked his site, hes surely a nut job, but that dont mean hes not properly instructed in the mysteries, if its possible. Thats some rather funny "weather balloon" work having it go in and out of the clouds and such.
Link Please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join