It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Origin of "Aliens":

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBliss

Go STUDY the Ancient Mysteries, then The Bible and youll will then have some sort of clue, because you have none.

It should probably be noted here that the Mysteries were written to be founded by the Annunaki. Particularly Enki and Thoth.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have KILLED all my inherent demons with many 'dark nights of the soul',
thus they cannot harm me and they know it, as I have been purged.
When an entity is asked 'are you from the one white Light'?
They cannot lie..
My point is trying to figure out wtf is your point? It is all over the place.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

Go STUDY the Ancient Mysteries, then The Bible and youll will then have some sort of clue, because you have none.

It should probably be noted here that the Mysteries were written to be founded by the Annunaki. Particularly Enki and Thoth.

Nope, try Hermes.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I have KILLED all my inherent demons with many 'dark nights of the soul',
thus they cannot harm me and they know it, as I have been purged.
When an entity is asked 'are you from the one white Light'?
They cannot lie..
My point is trying to figure out wtf is your point? It is all over the place.

The point of my reply was that the mind can come under all sorts of influences, and diseases, other than intergalactic aliens.

"When an entity is asked 'are you from the one white Light'?" So are you saying that they asked you, or you asked them?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Nope, try Hermes.

Hermes is Thoth.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Nope, try Hermes.

Hermes is Thoth.

Hermes came first. Thoths origins were in Hermes; origins is the main point of this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[[[[[[The point of my reply was that the mind can come under all sorts of influences, and diseases, other than intergalactic aliens.

"When an entity is asked 'are you from the one white Light'?" So are you saying that they asked you, or you asked them]]]]]

I know posession and dis-eases of the mind. I am a Certified hypnotist and have seen lots of this..

I ask them or my human guide does, as once when I first started doing trance, my teacher 'forgot' to ask an alien entity and it took me and him and his wife 3 days to send this rotten entity to it's source..
All entities have to obey this one law..!! trust me..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hermes came first. Thoths origins were in Hermes; origins is the main point of this thread.

"Hermes" is the Greek name for the same person. Are you saying that you believe Greek history predates Sumerian and Egyptian?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
No you mean Orpheus:

"Among the arts and sciences which it is affirmed Hermes revealed to mankind were medicine, chemistry, law, arc, astrology, music, rhetoric, Magic, philosophy, geography, mathematics (especially geometry), anatomy, and oratory. Orpheus was similarly acclaimed by the Greeks." (Manly P. Hall, 1928, The Secret Teachings of All Ages - An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucion Symbolical Philosophy)

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

No you mean Orpheus:

I mean Hermes. Enki went to Egypt where was known as Ptah. Ptah had Thoth and taught him all of his knowledge. Thoth later became known as Hermes by the Greeks. The caduceus by the way was Enki's symbol. It was passed down to his son.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Syriuslyron: Well until you get out of that profession you will continue to experiance such.

Loungerist: Source please. How could Hermes reveal those "sciences" to mankind if he wasnt the first. Heres some source for you to ponder:

"It is doubtful that the deity called Thoth by the Egyptians was originally Hermes, but the two personalities were blended together and it is now impossible to separate them. Thoth was called "The Lord of the Divine Books" and "Scribe of the Company of the Gods." He is generally depicted with the body of a man and the head of an ibis. The exact symbolic meaning of this latter bird has never been discovered. A careful analysis of the peculiar shape of the ibis--especially its head and beak--should prove illuminating." (Manly P. Hall, 1928, The Secret Teachings of All Ages - An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucion Symbolical Philosophy)

"His transcendent learning caused Hermes to be identified with many of the early sages and prophets. In his Ancient Mythology, Bryant writes: "I have mentioned that Cadmus was the same as the Egyptian Thoth; and it is manifest from his being Hermes, and from the invention of letters being attributed to him. " (In the chapter on the theory of Pythagorean Mathematics will be found the table of the original Cadmean letters.) Investigators believe that it was Hermes who was known to the Jews as "Enoch," called by Kenealy the "Second Messenger of God." Hermes was accepted into the mythology of the Greeks, later becoming the Mercury of the Latins. He was revered through the form of the planet Mercury because this body is nearest to the sun: Hermes of all creatures was nearest to God, and became known as the Messenger of the Gods." (Manly P. Hall, 1928, The Secret Teachings of All Ages - An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucion Symbolical Philosophy)

"Hermes was accepted into the mythology of the Greeks, later becoming the Mercury of the Latins. He was revered through the form of the planet Mercury because this body is nearest to the sun: Hermes of all creatures was nearest to God, and became known as the Messenger of the Gods." (Manly P. Hall, 1928, The Secret Teachings of All Ages - An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucion Symbolical Philosophy)

Would you like to know who taught Hermes the mysteries?

[edit on 30-10-2005 by IgnoranceIsntBliss]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ya I suppose this could become quite controversial actually:

"He is identified by some with the Greek god Hermes, and the Egyptian Thoth or Tuti, who was the moon-god, and is represented in ancient paintings as ibis-headed with the disc and crescent of the moon. The Egyptians regarded him as the god of wisdom, letters, and the recording of time. It is in consequence of the great respect entertained for Hermes by the old alchemists that chemical writings were called 'hermetic,' and that the phrase 'hermetically sealed' is still in use to designate the closing of a glass vessel by fusion, after the manner of chemical manipulators. We find the same root in the hermetic medicines of Paracelsus, and the hermetic freemasonry of the Middle Ages."(TSTOAA)

It is ^HE who is important in this topic, so is ^HE right, or is Jesus? Who has prophecies that hold up? is what it comes down to when coosing a following.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Loungerist: Source please.

It's Sumerian history. You can find a listing of the prominent members of the Annunaki in any number of places. But here's one for convenience.

"Enki's youngest son was Ningizzida, Lord of the Tree of Truth, in Mesopotamia. He was revered as Thoth in Egypt and Hermes in the West. Thoth is the ancient Egyptian Scribe. As Hermes who is the Magician - the Alchemist. The ancient Mystery School Teachings of Thoth were past down to his Initiates who became the priests." - www.crystalinks.com...

How could Hermes reveal those "sciences" to mankind if he wasnt the first.

Thoth/Ningizzida was the first. "Hermes" is a later Greek association. Enki and Thoth/Ningizzida date back thousands of years B.C.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Good stuff. Sumerian is even in the Bible, but somehow it never seemed relavent when I spotted it in all of my travels. While it is still debatable considering the age, and things into this age are very lossy(even "Christianity" is), I cannot refuse the histrorical content, and will not agrue any further on this topic.

Back to the topic of this thread, there is an open challenge to debunk my "theory". Any chance we can get Icke or Friedman down here? If anyone can win this its surely them.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Back to the topic of this thread, there is an open challenge to debunk my "theory". Any chance we can get Icke or Friedman down here? If anyone can win this its surely them.

Well it's not a necessarily a debunking of your theory,but if I'm reading you correctly you're using the Mysteries and their occultic conjurings as evidence that aliens are actually demons and we just mistake them as aliens. Wouldn't the Annunaki founding said Mysteries suggest otheriwse? Unless you believe the Annunaki to be spirits or demons too.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Well it's not a necessarily a debunking of your theory,but if I'm reading you correctly you're using the Mysteries and their occultic conjurings as evidence that aliens are actually demons and we just mistake them as aliens. Wouldn't the Annunaki founding said Mysteries suggest otheriwse? Unless you believe the Annunaki to be spirits or demons too.

Remember that "writings", and interpritations that old(-7000- years old), are legends. Even a somehow still existing document(even hieroglyphics) from -2500- years are seriously pushing the limits, not just of its existance but also ability to properly be "read". Enki could be the REAL Creator, but you cant possibly know. The Mysteries cant PROVE that, just offer more claims and connections. These connections always lead back to New Age/Esoteric/Occult/Masonic/Aryan/ETC. What really seems right to you?

Further it doesnt debunk my theory whatsover; if the Annunakai are connected with the rest, wouldnt this only back up the possibilities I present?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Remember that "writings", and interpritations that old(-7000- years old), are legends. Even a somehow still existing document(even hieroglyphics) from -2500- years are seriously pushing the limits, not just of its existance but also ability to properly be "read".

I will agree on the point of translation,but time has nothing to do with whether something is a legend.

Enki could be the REAL Creator, but you cant possibly know. The Mysteries cant PROVE that, just offer more claims and connections. These connections always lead back to New Age/Esoteric/Occult/Masonic/Aryan/ETC. What really seems right to you?

I'm not really sure what you mean here.

Further it doesnt debunk my theory whatsover; if the Annunakai are connected with the rest, wouldnt this only back up the possibilities I present?

Only if you believe the Annunaki are demons too. Which I'm not sure how anyone would. I'm assuming you believe the Mystery adepts have legitimate power and can summon demons. So by extension I'm assuming you put stock in their claims of where this knowledge and power comes from,correct? If the Annunaki founded the Mysteries then aliens cannot simply be demons being mistaken. The Annunaki were not demons.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Only if you believe the Annunaki are demons too. Which I'm not sure how anyone would. I'm assuming you believe the Mystery adepts have legitimate power and can summon demons. So by extension I'm assuming you put stock in their claims of where this knowledge and power comes from,correct? If the Annunaki founded the Mysteries then aliens cannot simply be demons being mistaken. The Annunaki were not demons.

Well just what do you consider demons?

Mod edit: big quote

[edit on 31-10-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Why wouldnt it? The further the translation is lost, the more it becomes false(legend).

That's not what a legend is though.

Well just what do you consider demons?

I think of demons as evil spirit beings. Generally monstrous in appearence and primarily existing on a non-physical plane.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Doesn't Icke believe reptillians are demons?

Anyway, you can't really prove to someone that greys are from space. In theory, demons could use anything to trick us into believing they come from space, can't they?

I can't see the Prophet Yahweh UFOs being balloons. I don't know, they just look and behave like something else. What about the other flying objects he filmed aswell?
Anyway, he himself claims they are angles.

Anyway, there is a UFO case where the UFO itself came from outer-space.
www.btinternet.com...

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join