It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Explosion Kills One at University of Oklahoma

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just Another Boring, Typical, Routine Case

Nothing to see here. A guy who had previously tried to buy out an entire store's supply of ammonium nitrate blew himself up outside a football stadium packed with tens of thousands of people.

No big deal. Typical suicide. He was depressed.

It's quite normal for people to commit suicide in the U.S. by blowing themselves up with a bomb outside a crowded stadium. A media cliche, in fact. Not a week goes by without somebody doing that, I'm sure.

For his brother to later threaten to kill an FBI agent and get picked up with a full set of assault gear including an assault rifle, helmet and ballistic vest is also quite normal.

People tend to do things like that when their brothers commit suicide-by-bomb. It happens all the time.

I'm surprised the Casper Star-Tribune ran with such a ho-hum story. Must be a slow news day.

Certainly, there's nothing about either of these cases worthy of national attention. :shk:

Just a typical, boring slice-of-life story in small-town America.

[edit on 11/25/2006 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
I think what we have here is a very dysfunctional family. 'Cause sumtin ain't right!

Roper

I have said since the interview with the father just a day or two after his son blew himself in half and talked about it like he was talking about a stranger he had psycho-analyzed - THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE DAD. There's more to this family than has been uncovered, and I believe it lives in daddy.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join