It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a pair of aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
did you hear them? i Heard some strange sound last night. the sound came every 20sec , i never heard an animal that make that sound, its hard to describe what kind of sond it was, maby its nothing,

They were behind glass, i didn't hear them.

But as I said, I heard a loud ringing in my ears. But you can get that from standing up too fast, etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sometimes (i'm not saying you were) abductees have a ringing in their ears when aliens are near em. so...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I dont think with 4 seconds you could have noticed all those details you have put up!
Think about it if you suddenly see two 'grey things' as you put it..your first reaction would be a shock and you'd freak out and by the time you recover from it 4 seconds would have been up.. so i dont think there was any chance that you were looking them up and down and noticing all these and even then being able to post it remembering all this.
Because if you could remember all that.. then whats the trouble in remembering your correct age and the correct time of the day..(you said b/w 6 - 9) ?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
[They were behind glass, i didn't hear them.

If they were on the other side of the glass, how did you open the shutters, which are also on the other side of the glass?

Misfit

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Often shutters are the 'inside the window' kind, just taking a screw to a plastic bolt to open. Seeing aliens on the other side of shutters that fast could also certainly imprint itself in your memory for the rest of your life.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Often shutters are the 'inside the window' kind, just taking a screw to a plastic bolt to open.

Hmm, in my 20+ years of construction, consisting of many homes in many states [including California, specifically San Jose], be it new built, tracked housing, remodelling, renovation, demolition, in all price ranges of schemes, including several years of vinyl siding which deals directly with replacement windows - I have yet to see any shutters on the inside of a dwelling.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Misfit - I'm skeptical about people seeing little green men and more so abduction stories, but I've seen wooden shudders indoors.
When at my brother in laws house whenever we watch DVD's on their big screen TV we have to shut all of the shudders in the living room. These shudders are the kind that have numerous wooden slats that you can close with one vertical bar.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have indoor shutters in one room of my house, I can testify to them existing so that no indoor-shutter conspiracy thread is started. And as for the 4-5 second deal, if you saw something as shocking as aloved one being shot infront of your eyes which takes less than 2 seconds, you would have every tiny detail of it burned into your mind for the rest of your life. I'd consider seeing 2 ET's being one of those shocking moments that can do that. By the way, I'm not talking about the loved one being shot out of experience, just using it as an example.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by Drexon
Often shutters are the 'inside the window' kind, just taking a screw to a plastic bolt to open.

Hmm, in my 20+ years of construction, consisting of many homes in many states [including California, specifically San Jose], be it new built, tracked housing, remodelling, renovation, demolition, in all price ranges of schemes, including several years of vinyl siding which deals directly with replacement windows - I have yet to see any shutters on the inside of a dwelling.

Misfit
Dude I HAS SHUTTERS IN MY OLD HOUSE IN SAN JOSE, IN MY NEW HOUSE IN SAN JOSE I DON'T BUT STILL.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Reminds me of that Warren Zevon song " Werewolves in London "

I saw a pair of aliens and their hair was perfect.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Had to let Google Images jog my memory.

My bad. Too many days of core home construction, not thinking indoor "decorative" shutters in lieu of blinds/curtains, as opposed to storm shutters.

But, Conspiracy Theorist06, don't get yer panties in a wad, this is clearly not something to yell about, jeez.

Misfit

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

[They were behind glass, i didn't hear them.

If they were on the other side of the glass, how did you open the shutters, which are also on the other side of the glass?

Misfit

...Maybe we misunderstand eachother? You know, you pull the rope thingy and the blind things go up.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Vinci respond!!!! dude (i'm sorry everyone but I want to know how he is doing u2us do nothing!) C'mon did ur parents like freak out? Oh man please answer I'm worried. was he in a car crash?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

[When you're scared that much you can remember anything, and maybe I didn't see the skin texture because it was so fast and i was so cared, but that's what I saw and I remember it

Really you didn't see the skin texture

But the skin was really smooth, the fingers were smooth and thin and long, but the joints were a bit big and round, the palm kind looked a tiny bit saggy.

See you cannot even remember what you wrote a short while ago which proves my point. Yet you claim you remember this from years ago all 4 seconds of if no less

I believe him. I had a similar experience when I was about 6 or 7. Details are easy to remember when your that scared. I remember seeing an alien right before having to go to bed. I went outside in the backyard and saw this figure that wasnt exactly a "grey". It was VERY odd and it had dark bluish roughish skin, big eyes, and kind of like a bugs head. I believe your story 100%. The reason it is hard for people to believe is because it is one of those stories that hardly ever happens to people. People talk about ghosts and thats kind of believeable. But when people talk about seeing Aliens, unless it has happend to them, people dont believe it. It has happend to me, and I will believe anyones story about it happening to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Mysterio
I dont think with 4 seconds you could have noticed all those details you have put up!
Think about it if you suddenly see two 'grey things' as you put it..your first reaction would be a shock and you'd freak out and by the time you recover from it 4 seconds would have been up.. so i dont think there was any chance that you were looking them up and down and noticing all these and even then being able to post it remembering all this.
Because if you could remember all that.. then whats the trouble in remembering your correct age and the correct time of the day..(you said b/w 6 - 9) ?

I know exactly what he was feeling. Because I have been in a similar encounter with an Alien. First fear, then ringing in the ears because of fear, and then it kind of puts you in a "trans" to just keep staring back at it. Its not easy to pull away when an alien is staring at you. You are the people who dont believe because it has never happend to you. Believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by brodband
I know exactly what he was feeling. Because I have been in a similar encounter with an Alien. First fear, then ringing in the ears because of fear, and then it kind of puts you in a "trans" to just keep staring back at it. Its not easy to pull away when an alien is staring at you. You are the people who dont believe because it has never happend to you. Believe it or not.

Your right about that.. only people who go through it will understand and truly believe in all that. Maybe he is telling the truth and then again maybe he might not be...even you have no way of knowing about this.. plus can u give a guarentee for him? All that details could be taken from an another encounter story and made it into once own also.. its not too difficult (please..i dont mean any disrespect to the original poster.. just using you as an example and not that your lying or anything
). Therefore since 'us' who havent experienced this will surely doubt such things..we will naturally ask questions where we feel/find doubtful or inappropriate.
Now for my reason that i find it tough to believe/accept that in 3 or 4 seconds a person could gather that much of an information..think about it.. with all the description he had to give. At the max like how you mentioned if you stare with fear.. you might at the most notice the eyes deeply not like all the above details he has put up. But still i think if u suddenly open the window and see a "pair of aliens" you are goin to freak-out in the beginning.. even maybe yell. Its just like some putting a freaky costume and when you open your door they just pop-up towards you to scare you.. well what will be your reaction.. will u stare or jump in fright? and after that how many seconds might it take you to gather the details..if at all you can!!
(just putting my thoughts why i cant accept this story).

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
'brodband'.. oh so you had an encounter. Please if you dont mind then do narrate the incident out here. I'd like to hear it.
Hehe no.. not to go all upon your incident and prove it wrong (i do believe in the existence of aliens and encounters) or anything like that. I like to read, learn and understand more about such cases.

[In the above incident.. i cant prove or disprove. A part of me wants to believe but the other part of me and majority of it is keen on believing my arguements above..as thats what my mind tells me]

Thnx

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Vinci respond!!!! dude (i'm sorry everyone but I want to know how he is doing u2us do nothing!) C'mon did ur parents like freak out? Oh man please answer I'm worried. was he in a car crash?

What the hell? Calm down. I've been busy, school, hobbys, personal time with the couch, etc.

I never told my parents, cuz they'd laugh at me, but I'm sure my sister told them, because I use to get scared of being alone, (part of the reason i was sneaking out that night).

Other than that, not too many people know outside of ATS. Frankly because not many people would believe me, and usually "alien seers" are usually regarded as hill-billy redneck dumb asses.

But, once again, I'm not losing anything by you not believeing me, I just wanted to see what you guys had to say, and give any information I could.

Sorry if I seemed over-protective of my encounter

[edit on 20-9-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I've been busy...............personal time with the couch, etc.

Do you have ANY idea how perverted that sounds? lmfao

Messin' with ya man

Misfit

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I considered the pervsion, but then decided to not lie.

Hahahaha, sorry, had to take advantage.
But yeah, personal time with the couch. TV and such. Taking a rest from thinking about stuff that doesn't matter because I can't change it and it doesn't even pertain to me. Realising this, I figured out the use of the television. It's to zone out and watch someone else get in worse situations than yourself, thus making you feel good about yourself. >_>

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join