It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a pair of aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I LIVE IN SAN JOSE AND I BELIVE!! SEROUSLY LOOK AT MY LOCATION.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I LIVE IN SAN JOSE AND I BELIVE!! SEROUSLY LOOK AT MY LOCATION.

And here I just thought I kept the room dark and cold. Imagine that!

And I was raised in SanJose ......... what is that to this thread, besides a irrelevant point outside being the OP's alleged sighting, which also happens outside of SJ?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
so this means your only 14-15 now?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Your mind sometimes records events in great detail when your experiencing shock. These small details may be false or muddled up but the actual event is normally very real.

I saw a strange object fly over my house once going very fast for about 1.5 seconds and I can recall some details about it. These details are proberbly all false but that doesn't mean I made it up.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I crapped out at "Anyway, he had his hand up, and was waving really slowly", considering this was all in a span of 3-4 seconds. The rest just didn't matter at that point.

Misfit

Slowly, meaning not fast. And obviously, if you try waving slowly for four seconds, it's a long time. Unless you're moving your hand extremely slowly, which it was not.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don´t belive this. Too many details for being only 5/6 years old.

This sounds a little odd:

Originally posted by Vinci
After that I was reeeeeeeeally afraid, (like when you have a hole in your chest or something) and broke the lock on my door, by kicking it and ran to my sister...

You were just 5/6 years old and kicked down a locked door??

Mmmmhh...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Slowly, meaning not fast. And obviously, if you try waving slowly for four seconds, it's a long time. Unless you're moving your hand extremely slowly, which it was not.

Oh, not fast slow, I thought it was slow fast day. I'll try harder on my next reading lesson.

I made my comment, and gave answer to your inquiry, your snide remark was uncalled for.

You sure get defensive, for posting on a forum.

Be realistic tho, you are expecting [obviously, now that you been offended by a blatant non-believer] people to believe that a boy of 5 or 6 years old, at night [of which, light in/dark out = vision see's blurred ghost images of what was seen in the light, sometimes for many seconds] got all this information, in a matter of 3-4 seconds:

-- grey things
-- two fingers and a thumb
-- fingers were smooth and thin and long
-- joints were a bit big and round
-- skin on hands was really smooth
-- palm kind looked a tiny bit saggy
-- The lip line wasn' physical, it looked like a line except covered in latex or something
-- nosetwo holes that were covered in latex or something
-- big oval-ish eyes
-- could see the relection of the lamp in my room in eyes
-- he had his hand up, and was waving really slowly
-- looking into my room, then at me
-- his cheeks kind of went in a tiny bit
-- as if he had pursed skin
-- as if it were aliens wearing latex masks or something
-- skin on thier faces was smooth too
-- skin wasn't reflective
-- while waving his hand, his head kind of moved with it
-- as if his head was just floating around
-- They didn't have pupils
-- other one was looking into my room because he kind of did a weird movement
-- as if he could move his shoulders at a large angle
-- could move his neck/head too

===================

broke the lock on my door, by kicking it

Um, plastic door assembly? One huge 5-6 year old?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Broke the LOCK on the DOOR, not the door down. That'd require breaking four things. It's as simple as kicking the handle, and the metal thingy inside sliding. I don't see why that matters anyway. The point is, I got out of my room pretty quickly.

Also "AS IF HE COULD..." If I walk by a giant black fella, I'd say something like "He was walking as if he could run", It's just an assumption based on something I saw.

Now, yes I gathered that much detail in 3 or 4 seconds.

I walk past around 800 people a day at school. I can remember a lot of thier attributes, but mostly of those who dress in special ways or look different. I see them for a second, if not less.

3/4 seconds is a long time really. Take a picture, and time yourself. Take only four seconds to examine it. Close the picture quickly, write down what you saw, and see if you were right.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's as simple as kicking the handle, and the metal thingy inside sliding. I don't see why that matters anyway. The point is, I got out of my room pretty quickly.

I don´t think is that simple. I don´t know what kind of lock it was, but I can say it was not a very good one, if a 6 years old kid could broke it in a second. I think even a grown up person would have trouble to do that.
Besides I think it does matter. This detail sounds to strange to be true, and you seem to give it little importance, as if you want to move on from it quickly...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
I don´t think is that simple.

Heh, especially considering in a factor of heighth difference of a 5yr olds foot to a doorknob.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I live right next to San Jose, it is a very densly populated area in some places which I find hard to believe this could have happened. Maybe you live in the hills?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I don´t think is that simple.

Heh, especially considering in a factor of heighth difference of a 5yr olds foot to a doorknob.

Misfit

Good point. I thought about it, but didn´t write it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
I live right next to San Jose, it is a very densly populated area in some places which I find hard to believe this could have happened. Maybe you live in the hills?

What difference would that be? This is to say that only possible sightings in the foothills/hills would be ever considered for plausablilty.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It's as simple as kicking the handle, and the metal thingy inside sliding. I don't see why that matters anyway. The point is, I got out of my room pretty quickly.

I don´t think is that simple. I don´t know what kind of lock it was, but I can say it was not a very good one, if a 6 years old kid could broke it in a second. I think even a grown up person would have trouble to do that.
Besides I think it does matter. This detail sounds to strange to be true, and you seem to give it little importance, as if you want to move on from it quickly...

Now you're jumping to conclusions.

But I give it little notice because there are too many variables involved for such a small detail, the age of the lock, the strength, the wood, the door, what I had on my feet, whether or not i used my shoulder, how my sister locked it, etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I want to beleive... but you have negative points lol you must've did somethin bad

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I saw a pair of aliens when I was 5 or 6, I don't like telling the story but I'll post it finally. If you don't believe me, meh. I could care less, but just don't call me a liar, poser, whatever. Just tell me you don't believe in it.

It was in 1996 or 1997, around 6-9 PM, it was night outside. I saw them for about 3 or 4 seconds, in San Jose, California USA. 0 other witnesses, here's the story:

I was about 5/6 as I stated, and my sister (around 16 or 17 at that time) invited her friend over while my parents were gone. I didn't let them play my super nintendo, so my sister locked me in my room. After a while, (I was laying on the bed) I decided to get out of my room by means of the window. This is a one-floor house, the floor is elevated about two feet off the ground outside.

So, I pull open the shutters, and there were two grey things. The one on the right was face to face to me, and he had his hand up, it had two fingers and a thumb. It looked like this:

(excuse my lack of mspaint skills)
(The fingers' weren't crooked at all, it's just my hand can't keep steady while I draw 'n' stuff
)

But the skin was really smooth, the fingers were smooth and thin and long, but the joints were a bit big and round, the palm kind looked a tiny bit saggy.

Once again, excuse my lack of mspaint skills:

(The white is the reflection of the light)

The lip line wasn' physical, it looked like a line except covered in latex or something, and I didn't put nose holes because they weren't really "HOLES"
It looked like he had two holes that were covered in latex or something.

He has big oval-ish eyes, I could see the relection of the lamp in my room in them. (So they were reflective, watery maybe?)

Anyway, he had his hand up, and was waving really slowly, as if he was trying to wave side to side but couldn't. It was like of like, a crooked half circle.

The other one was shorter than the one on my right, and he was standing there looking into my room, then at me, his cheeks kind of went in a tiny bit, and it was as if he had pursed skin.

It was as if it were aliens wearing latex masks or something, kind of wierd.

The skin on thier faces was smooth too, it wasn't , saggy? like I see in pictures. It wasn't reflective, so obviously wasn't latex :-P.

Other than that, while waving his hand, his head kind of moved with it, and it was as if his head was just floating around, kind of like when owls. If you move thier body, thier head stays in the same spot. It was kind of like that, but once again they were moving slowly.

They didn't have pupils, but I knew the other one was looking into my room because he kind of did a weird movement, it was as if he could move his shoulders at a large angle. And he could move his neck/head too.

Anyway, after that I heard a high pitch ringing in my ears, Might of been because I was scared crapless, but anyway. After that I was reeeeeeeeally afraid, (like when you have a hole in your chest or something) and broke the lock on my door, by kicking it and ran to my sister telling her that I saw something outside my window. We checked and noone was there, and there was noone outside. Also, there were no footprints in the mud under my window either. Here's the layout of the house:

Not to scale, because I can't do anything with mspaint

BUT, you get the general idea. There was mud under my window becuase the hose thing was right next to it, so that area was muddy.

Questions? Comments? I'm open for discussion.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Vinci]

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion

What difference would that be? This is to say that only possible sightings in the foothills/hills would be ever considered for plausablilty.

Misfit

It makes a huge difference. We can generally assume that Aliens are not dumb, obviously they do not want to be seen by the general public, therefore we can deduce that they wont go walking into someones yard in a very populated area...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I just find it odd that you remember vividly the descriptions of the aliens but are not sure if you were 5 or 6. Other then that, good job on the drawings using just Paint. That program is the suxorz.

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Guys 4 seconds! that is ENOUGH time. Think about it. If you saw a bear for four seconds, you could take in the details. also I have deer by my house in San Jose (do you know the way) and when I see um running for four seconds I can get good detail.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Vinci this is kind of directed at you, but, PEOPLE FROM SAN JOSE. DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALMADEN EXPRESSWAY IS CAUSE IF YOU GO DOWN TO WHERE IT ENDS (HINT GOING PAST THE SAFEWAY THAT IS ON YOUR RIGHT) AND THEN TURN LEFT AND THEN GO A LITTLE WAYS YOU'LL BE NEAR MY STREET BUT I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU EXACT DIRECTIONS INLESS I'M SURE YOUR A GOOD PERSON. (NOT A 30-40 YEAR OLD MAN WHO'S GONNA ATTACK LOL)
also I've seen A UFO by that IBM on harry road. not low to ground but up high in those hills. You know.

[edit on 9/1/2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join