It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is a must read for all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

In the 2005-2006 school year, all parents will receive written notice of new policies from your children’s schools. Many schools will ask you to sign permission slips, allowing school counselors or “advocates” to have conversations with your children. You will be told how your local schools are now involved in vision and dental screenings, learning disabilities and speech impediment screenings, and other acts of kindness, but watch for the small print or the extra little blurb, which states that your children will also be evaluated for emotional wellness. Watch for wording like “happiness indicators” or “family participation.”

www.sierratimes.com...

MOD EDIT: Please don't just copy and paste entire website or articles.

[edit on 8/24/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thank you for the insight Annacryst. I saw this coming I hate to say. At first I didn't believe , but I saw one of Alex Jones Documenteries with the same exact thing! I myself go to a puplic school and am worried what might happen. This may just be a small fraction of a giant and complicated plan, but it has a large impact on others, especially children from 3 to 18. Thank you once again for showing more proof on this subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is shocking but true. I verified the information at the following websites: www.edwatch.org... and www.whitehouse.gov...

Welfare activists see this as an opportunity for futher expansion: www.namiscc.org...

Under the Soviet regime, authorities often sent dissidents and other
socially undesirable people to psychiatric institutions for an
indefinite period of detention and treatment.
answers.google.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So they're pumping your kids full of drugs? and without parents permission?? That's sick.

Anyone who doesn't agree with the Bush regime is mentally ill, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Folks, this is reality, drugs are being pushed to you and your children, and it's all "legal." It's been on TV under your nose, for a while now, penis pills, depression pills, on and on.

If you are a parent or anyone for that matter, you had better fight this crock of sh*t.

Troy

[edit on 25-8-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
we need to act soon if not this moment. spread this article to as many as you know and get the word out asap. its not doin good only in a conspiracy theory forum. goto PTA sites and spread it asap

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Can't we just refuse? Or lie? I mean, I'll probably goto these guys because I usually love to debat, and NOONE EVER AGREES WITH MY OPINIONS. Hitler was a genius, just had bad intentions. That's one most of you wont find true. But also I've been told to "shut up" when trying to discuss many topics we discuss here. I'm just trying to spread the truth and i'm told to shut up. All the time, public, school, home, etc.

But really, they'll rpescribe the medicne, and everytime we are asked "Did you take it", can't we lie? Sure there will probably be an easy way to tell, but never the less.

I actually wrote an article on it: (note: lots of swearing, and it's for entertainment, I'm not being serious) ronan.locias.com...

I had a friend of mine goto one of these school "advocates", She always came out very happy, too happy really. And she lost sense of reality to be truthful. If someone told her to do something, or beilieve something, she would. Not questioning it's ethics, it's moral, whether she should or not, etc.

One of the state-of-the-art treatments, and most expensive, is an implanted capsule – yes, that’s right, implanted. The capsule delivers medication into a child’s body without the child having to swallow a pill or the need for parental permission for dispensation.

That scares me the most, sure If i'm strapped down to a chair, I can probably throw up the pill, spit it out, not open my mouth, etc. etc. But if they implant it, crap, we're screwed. What's scary is I only found this out AFTER my mother and I both sign the papers. Should read them more carefully.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
vINCI, your avatar is great. Wild Bill is one of my favorite comics.

Where the hell are the good people? Has everyone sold out? Fluroride in the water, that Aspartheme crap substituted for sugar, Mercury in the vaccines, and now this.

1984 off by 20 or so years.

Can't wait for the 2020 Brain Implants and much sooner 2008 National ID card.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thanks

Don't worry, we're ashamed how they drilled mercury into our skulls.
40 years later "THEY IMPLANTED DRUGS INTO MY BRAIN" haha

What if we start controlling the implants and stuff? Andreneline implants,

"I'm back shrink *BOOM BOOM* WITH YOUR IMPLANT IN MY MUSCLES, MWBAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

That'd be great.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'd actually heard that they were trying to push this through about a year and a half ago. Makes me really glad I'm not in school anymore, nor do I have any kids that I have to worry about. Still makes me really angry though! How dare they decide to put children randomly through that type of testing. I can see if possibly there seemed like signs of physical, sexual or mental abuse was going on that some investiagtion should be done; but becuase a child doesn't fit into the social norm or mold into what is considered politically correct they would be treated with therapy or medication with or without the parents consent?!?!? When will the government stop at taking away our freedoms under the pretense that they know what is best for us?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ok I woud love to know more about this and I will be sure to check back on this thread or similiar ones.

That is really creepy. I go to school and I have a learning difference and I wan't to make sure that weird things like that won't happen to me. Luckily my mother is a school nurse and I wil aske her about it tomorrow. She also belives in conspiracies sometimes.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm also glad I'm still not in school.

I'd like to tell the people who are behind this, "good, if you think the medicine is so great then you take then you take it yourself a*shole."

Troy

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
its the end of the world as we know and im medicated so i feel fine

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is just another reason to tack on to the list of why I'm homeschooling. I will not be suprised to hear others pulling their kids out of the school system. I'm sure more will be homeschooling once they hear their perfectly normal and healthy kid was diagnosed as mentally ill and now has to take drugs.

Watch out, I bet the PS system will use the scare tatic of reporting the parents to social services for medical negelect, if they refuse to give the child drugs and pull the child out to homeschool them.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
People, this is all about the ongoing US efforts at Least Restrictive Environment/Inclusion, which the US leads the world at.

seekerof

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am not really sure I would be so fast to embrace every concept laid out by an online education related story that can't even spell out "pharmaceutical". Instead they abbreviate it. hmmmmm

Sixth paragraph from the start of the story.

"However, the New Freedom Initiative and Commission is a political-big pharma marriage. Many companies who supported TMAP were also major contributors to Bush’s re-election funds. For example........."

(edited to add site example)

[edit on 1-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
arghhhhhh!

this could soon spead to britain!

it sounds as if bush is just a pupit. but who is the pupeteer?

kids are begining brainwashed into beliving that all they are told is correct...

hang on... can we verify the site? the bush dictatorship is bad but surly they would not go this far...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"I knew I'd never trust a single thing you say
You knew your lies would divide us but you lied anyway." - Linkin Park

Reffering to a bully, or, in this case Bush.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
TV is covered with drug commercials as well. I guess the drug companies need to find some excuse to drug up the masses. Every one of us must have some type of disease like ADHD, or some other meaningless labels to stick you with so you can be "cured."

Troy

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
-making people in to zombies. someone points and people follow

<<   2  3 >>

join