It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be interested in doing trips to Government bases where you live?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i think this should say....: Who would be interested in doing trips to Government bases where you live so you can be shaced off, locked up or killed?"

no good can come of this and knowing how some of you LOVE to be very "in your face" about things you'd either have a criminal record if you dont have one already or you'll be in the hospital or the morgue with a toe tag.

this is the worst idea i've ever heard of.

why not go to area 51 in a big group and throw rocks at the people who come to toss you off the property?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
come to think of it, i really don't want to hit in the jaw with a but of an M16, i could do without it. Also signin somethin say i will not speak about it?? i couldn't do that, i would be comin home to england in a body bag

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If you dont cross the do not trespass signs you have nothing to worry about. I am telling people to go up to the do not trespass signs.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If you dont cross the do not trespass signs you have nothing to worry about. I am telling people to go up to the do not trespass signs.

and you think they will listen??
they won't even read the sings my friend, they will all run into a M16

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What do you expct to find from visiting a base? Youi cant think that they are dum enough to have top secret info accsesible to people who just decide to visit.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If anyone knows of a "secret" base in North Bay, Ontario il go with yea

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I do not think they will have top secret stuff for people to just see. You might be able to pictures or comunication towers. You might hear stuff like loud noises not people talking. There is plently of things you could see. I do not know how helpful any of the things people see will be a help in collecting information about it, but i do know if you dont go and try we are sure to not get any information about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Where do you plan on going to? I do not expect people to fly somewhere to check out a secret base. Just one within driving distance.

When they catch you throw in a couple of "Da Camrades!" for good measure.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If you have nothing possitive to add to this topic than please do not post about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I found an interesting site about secret bases. It has a list of some of them. List of some bases

If i find more information about the one at superstition mountains i might go check it out.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So far i have 3 people that will do it. I know more people will do it.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am not going to give up on this. ATS is about finding the truth and what better way to find it then by first hand experiences.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I will not give up on this!!! I still need more people to join the project!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

If you take an astronomical telescope,and a cdc camera,laptop and batteries,and go to a hill near a base,you can peer right into it and take pics,nobody will know you did it.
Makes for a fun spy mission,and you can get some excercise lugging the stuff out there and back too.

The ground sensors will pick up the EM waves from all of that equipment, if the sound of your walking feet don't trip an alarm first.

Even driving on a public road near a restricted base is suspicious behavior that is bound to be investigated. It is an excellent opportunity, however, to view black helicopters (plural) up close and personal.

If you are going to risk it, consider all of the possibilities in terms of technology. If the report is correct about Dulce, the working class greys have a small box they push which can stun paralyze or kill a life form. Considering that our military technology advances 40 years per year of Research & Development is incredible.

Do not underestimate the level of risk that you are placing yourselves in, should you decide to go through with any plans to investigate a restricted base. I've read some news stories through google that describe folks getting hurt.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I understand the risks of checking a place out. I will make sure i dont go alone so i can have witnesses. I will keep one person in a car on the main public road. I will have a long range walkie talkie to tell the person in the car if i am in trouble. I will make sure any conversation i have with any men that come to check me out is recorded. The person in the car will get that recording via some communication device. Then they will go to the police and get justice.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Find a big hill nearby ,set up a telescope and watch the place for however long you like,make notes on movements and watch for a pattern to develop like delivery trucks and so on,get license #'s from parked cars and do traces,make like you met the person by accident and start a conversation,you might even recognise someone on the post if it is near your home.
It doesn't have to be dangerous,but you still don't want to get caught.The patriot act and victory act can be used to brand you as a terrorist,then you're in deep #.
Be careful,play stupid if you get caught,tell em you have the scope set up to look at stars,unless it's noon of course,take a sun filter and say you are looking at the sun,cover your ass....

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Anyone live in New York ? If you do check this place out. Anyone know if this is legit?

New York City:
There is an entrance to the tunnels in New York City "in the vicinity of Midtown Manhattan that can be reached through an abandoned elevator shaft that only very few know about

The Link

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anyone else from Vic, Australia? I'd be interested in checking out this base.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What do you think they are hiding? It's basically right next to the city so all the guards and stuff are just there to protect a bunch of basic sensitive material.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Person is curious of US base

Person enters by being stealthy

Person is last seen in the back of a milk carton.

Got Milk?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join