It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be interested in doing trips to Government bases where you live?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Earlier today i was wondering if there are any government bases i can go check out in Arizona. I don't mean ones like Luke Air Force Base or other bases like it. I don't think the government would hide the "really secret stuff" in a well known base.

For example if there was a base like dulce in arizona i might go check it out. If any one knows of any that i can check out please tell me.

Now I am thinking it would be a great idea for ATS members across the world to go to any secretive government bases and check them out. Maybe if 5 ATS members live near each other they can go together. When i say go to the bases I mean the area around it. Once you get to the private property sign do not enter or you will be shot sign, you shouldnt go any further.

We can compile the pictures and interesting things we saw and then put them up on an ftp. If you want to participate in this u2u me.

Also if any one has a fast upload speed u2u me. I can make an ftp but my upload speed is only 30KB/s which is not very fast.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i would be willing to do something like this. they are already keeping tabs on us, why not get all the info out that we can? anybody in SE TN, email me or U2U, dont know how to use that but i will figure it out.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If any one who works for the government has access to a list of top secret bases and where they are located can you please u2u me or post the list.

Why has only one person responded to this? In order for this to work we need a lot of people.

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by ilovepizza]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You think going to dulce base i a possibility? Does any one know where the base is specifily?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There must be more people that want to do this. Please participate in this because it wont work if people dont participate.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would go to Dulce in a heartbeat, if it was done right. You'd have to have thousands of dollars worth of equipment, so it would undoubtedly be a fund-draining trip. It is located under the Archuleta Mesa, to answer your question. The interesting thing is, i've never read about any ufologist team going to ivestigate; i think everyone's scared of the idea that Dulce imbodies.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
isn't so much a problem. I'm sure if something was "happening" a few members would get together and investigate on thier own. Many as we are here, not too many really live close to each other. Same state sure, same county maybe, area code probably not.

Ok, I'm in west michigan, Muskegon county. not always found or around, but my general location.
Not really much in Military facilities, but plenty of secrets....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You do not have to go to the secret bases with another ats member. I just thought if two ats members were real near each other they could go together.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hello i know most of the people on ATS are interested in what is at the secret military bases. Since the government wont tell us we have to find out for ourselves. If we got enough pictures of different places and strange things happening at different bases we could possibly send it to the national enquierer or some other magazien like that. Not to get any money for the story but just so people know about them.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I will be staying at a US army base in Vicenza, Italy tomorrow on my way to school. It is hardly secretive though. Let me know if you want me to look under any rocks though.

As for Dulce, should it exist, I would be rather afraid of going there for fear of being shot or killed by one of the many factions that are fighting over it. (Plus I hear that those reptoids are into anal probes
)

XAOS

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't know about secret bases, but there is supposed to be a secret treasure here in Arizona on Fort Huachuca.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sure if you want to look under any rocks go ahead. I dont know how much you will find since they are letting you go.

I wouldnt actualy go to dulce i would just go the point where you see the trespassing signs. Please participate everyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok since not too many people are interested in doing it i have two ideas. One people post where they live so if there are any other ats members in that area they will know.

The other idea is one william, simon, or bob would have to agree to. How about if you go to a base and get good pictures you get points. The better job you do of collecting pictures and other stuff the more points you get.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So admin what do you think of the point idea?

ATS members please participate. I know there is probably some weekends where one of the days you have nothing to do. You do stuff but get bored and end up doing nothing all day. Well instead of having one of those days you could go look at the area surrounding a secret government base.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If you take an astronomical telescope,and a cdc camera,laptop and batteries,and go to a hill near a base,you can peer right into it and take pics,nobody will know you did it.
Makes for a fun spy mission,and you can get some excercise lugging the stuff out there and back too.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am serious about this. I do not think you would get any pictures of the base it self but could investigate the area around it.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am game to go for a run!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What do the admins think of my point idea? I think giving people points will intise them to participate.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
pay for my airline ticket and im in lol
i'll just bring spendin money

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Where do you plan on going to? I do not expect people to fly somewhere to check out a secret base. Just one within driving distance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join