It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned underground missile base (images)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
if you read the warning the guy says not to go into a place like that and that they got arrested and stuff... but i wouldn't mind you getting arrested.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
that particular missile base was operational from 62-65, and is a Titan I site. it was sealed off by the EPA several years ago because of that website. i have visited it many times, but cannot get underground. while the website is good, it does have many inaccuracies.
while i have not been in that site (designated 2-A, 5-A and 725-A, depending on whether you're taking the designation from the AF or contractors), i have been in a few of the other Titan I sites in Colorado, and know where all of the decommissioned and active nuclear missile sites are in the state (it used to be a hobby of mine, and i ran a website on it at one point.)

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by mouse]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
hahahaha !! just read the thread and yeah! wow! i want a underground missle silo!!! been a paranoid person it would suit me fine!!! lmao and really liking the remote control surface viewing camera! big brother style!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

NO

icant think of any that do

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
many people dont know that there are sleeping questers, weight room a small kitchen inside a silo. its like an apartment with an office

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join