It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we react!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
PYX

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have a few questions and I hope someone here can explain all of this to me.

1) If there are aliens, and thier purpose is to take over, enslave us, or destroy us outright-what are they waiting on? If they have supposedly been here for such a long time, why wait until our technology in weaponry is advancing? Make it easy on yourselves, guys!

2)What the hell would they want with our planet? We have raped and defiled it to the point that it is barely livable to any of the species left on it. What's the use in it? Or is it just an "any old port in a storm" scenario?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I really want to know!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PYX
I have a few questions and I hope someone here can explain all of this to me.

1) If there are aliens, and thier purpose is to take over, enslave us, or destroy us outright-what are they waiting on? If they have supposedly been here for such a long time, why wait until our technology in weaponry is advancing? Make it easy on yourselves, guys!

2)What the hell would they want with our planet? We have raped and defiled it to the point that it is barely livable to any of the species left on it. What's the use in it? Or is it just an "any old port in a storm" scenario?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I really want to know!

I think they would want to help us from screwing ourselves over (which we already have done) If they did want to attack us why the hell would they do it? Our planet is screwed and we have nothing good to offer them except for poluted water.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join