It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHo believs that 9\11 and the london serial bomb blasts awere done by the shadow govt for NWO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why would a shadow government want to kill Netnyahu?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Because Benjamin Netanyahu has been trying to get back into power since 1999 in Israel, even trying to oust Sharon in 2003.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
People watch this

Tell me what you think?

dh

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Why would a shadow government want to kill Netnyahu?

they didn't which is why he was warned?

[edit on 11-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
People watch this

Tell me what you think?

I don't know what to make of it accept that it is very suspicious. I thoght the the IRA had somethong to do with it but that proved me wrong. Mabey there is something far more sinister in action then we thought. There may be some government conection to this event. Blair mabey needs an excuse to impliment "something" and this was just to get the pubic on the same wagon as him.

[edit on 7/11/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would say expect more happenings like this to instill the fear vibration.There are no coincedences,And I am sure we will have a news broadcast highlighting the apex or climax of the hour.Wonder if these broadcasters are enlightening us or instilling fear upon the billions to create the fear vibration world wide hmm.THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT,has every angle covered.Except the lack of faith in humanity,which will be their undoing.Live your passion,know that we will become guardians of realities.I have so much love for humanity,that I hope it will negate what vibration keeps us in the state of chaos.You are who you are,feel comfort in that.The battle of realities continues, which reality will you accept the one of fear or of love.Love encompasses everything,it knows the dark side too"Live your light fear nothing".Open our awareness to where it already sees the truth."Nothing is outside our grasp just the obstacles that get in our way"Get rid of emotional baggage that has been hindering your progress to ascending.Love has no preconcieved notions, its fluid like water. Stay in your heart center,this will help lead you to higher grounds.The brain is easily manipulated sometimes,if you follow the fear vibration.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Key words..

Ex-members of the SAS. They do not have links to the British Government or the SAS, they are EX members.

'fraid not - In a bizarre coincidence the SAS and PIRA share the same unofficial motto:

Once in, never out.

Ex-SAS bods rarely work at odds with the UK Govt.'s wishes or policy. 'Security' companies with names such as 'Sabre' are a de facto arm of the UK forces but deniable.

Many other sources refer to SAS teaching 'Afgannis' how to make car-bombs etc. Hence similarity between Al Quida and PIRA car-bombings - nuff said!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092

Originally posted by infinite
Key words..

Ex-members of the SAS. They do not have links to the British Government or the SAS, they are EX members.

'fraid not - In a bizarre coincidence the SAS and PIRA share the same unofficial motto:

Once in, never out.

Ex-SAS bods rarely work at odds with the UK Govt.'s wishes or policy. 'Security' companies with names such as 'Sabre' are a de facto arm of the UK forces but deniable.

Many other sources refer to SAS teaching 'Afgannis' how to make car-bombs etc. Hence similarity between Al Quida and PIRA car-bombings - nuff said!

Interesting.

EDIT: Wrong smiley.

[edit on 12/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to find this terrorist website in a google cache/wayback machine or other archive? If so when was the site put up?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
C, you got any sources for that?

As far as I knew the SAS mottos were:
"Who Dares Wins" (official)
"Speed Aggression Surprise" (unofficial)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sorry no no sources - I read it in a book once. Can I downgrade it to 'saying' rather than 'motto' - sorry. Hopefully someone on here can confirm at first-hand.

Interesting article on PMC's and difference in UK / US policy on using them - UK says they don't

www.kcl.ac.uk...

Original source is RUSI which is UK Govt thinktank on defence so hardly unbiased!

www.rusi.org...

dh

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lets get this back on track

Patsies at the service of the NWO
prisonplanet.com...

Mossad chief knew of simultaneity 2 days before London police

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/Printer&cid=1120702711778&p=1074657885918

dh

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh come on guys
The real evidence is here
Let's quote it over and over
I did a little speech, uncalled for, at my kids sports day

You know, it crossed the midday Government organised silence in memory of the dead from the London bombings
At the end of the silence I turned to the small crowd and shouted
"The Leeds men identified as bombers were patsies
The official story is a lie
If we want to honour the dead we have to understand the truth"
That's all -I had a long conversation with a woman who wanted to know what I was on about
This is something we all need to do
Find opportunities to tell the sheep what's going on

[edit on 14-7-2005 by dh]

[edit on 14-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
HEre is some more info about the london bobmbings and i am suprised that the heat od the transport is an cfr member

kurtnimmo.com...

www.tfl.gov.uk...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.libertyforum.org...

The media should also pay attention to this esp drills held on that day.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I believe that the London attacks were carried out by Islmic terrorists,

Because,

1. They atackers have been ID'ed as Islamic men.
2. One of the attackers had traveled over seas for terrorist training.
3. Some of the attackers were renting a flat from a Islamic chemist. (who could make bombs).
4. We have video of the men entering the subway.
5. Their are many Islamic centers in London that preach hate.
6. A man has come foward to say that he was aproched by men a year ago asking him to become a London sue-bomber but he refused.

See a pattern here, its called evidence.

There however is no evidence that the government was behind the attacks. Some people have said "hey, there was an terrorism drill going on during the attacks, that means the government was behind it!". This in fact is evidence against such an idea. For their is no need for such a drill to carry out these attacks. ZERO.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Huge bomb scare in Sheffield two days before
Benjamin Netnyahu warned attack imminent by British Intelligence
Security Services terrorist bombing training in underground
Terrorist killed by security services then statement retracted
White balloons in London with Arabic and English writing saying ‘bye London’
Surveillance cameras everywhere in London
Numerology 07/07/2005 2+0+0+5 = 777
Mayor Guiliani NYC mayor on 911 in London when bombs went off.
Blair rejects call for bombing probe
We have also learnt that the CCTV cameras fitted on the number 30 bus which was attacked were not switched on or faulty
Terrorist gang 'used military explosives' then change to story ‘home made’
London bombs of "military origin"
Sir Ian Blair says order out of chaos whilst big Ben is behind the time is 9:11
Al Qaeda website tracks back to Maryland???
London Transport Chief Is Ex-CIA, Current CFR
Don't bury your head in the sand, its not happening!!!!
Wake up!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
C'mon, CIA guys aren't what they used to be. During the Bush administration, diplomacy, bureaucracy, and budget cuts took their effect on the CIA. The incoming Clinton administration did nothing to help combat this and only made things worse. CIA in 95 failed to back a coup which more than likely would have ousted Saddam, ex-Director Deutch left hundreds of sensitive and classified documents on his home computer, and the CIA had a hard enough time figuring out that the guy who owned the only exotic luxury car, a Jaguar when everyone else drove ford, chevy and the like, was actually a Soviet spy.

Don't give the CIA too much credit.

Does anyone know about wether Netinyahu had very strong intendions to return to Israel? Did he make any indication about this before the bombings, say within the past two years?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
As far as I know....It was a drill again.....the Top Guns or whoever was running the operations....they get the muslims to participate in "drills" and say we'll give you so and so money etc. to run this test drill and boom. If the government ever asks you to carry out a test drill....don't do it.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
those punk ass bitches did it again and mods you sould not edit this thread cuz even you should bre angry.DEATH to the reptilains\illuminati

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
May our society, "not give any power to these events that take place".ACKnowledge them, but keep your hearts open ,it's the only way that we have a chance out of the vibration /frequency they want projected, "World Wide".

[edit on 24-7-2005 by menguard]

[edit on 24-7-2005 by menguard]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join