It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Doomed !! ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ada- I mean burn the witch....We were able to shoot down UFO's in the 40's for a period of time. We used radio waves and they crashed but quickly adapted, thats how Roswell happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Are We Doomed !! ??

In the grand scheme of things, yes, we are doomed. I mean if you think that dying at some point in your life is being "doomed" then sure. Other than that, I'd have to say, no, we are not doomed.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
I just had an idea, maybe aliens are visitors from the future that actually come from earth and thier ufo's are time-machines

And abductions are just thier ways to check up on thier ancestors

lol, i saw that show, it's called
The 4400!
it's a really good show.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

im new to these forums

well, its sort of obvious that you're new, because you replied to yourself 3 times in a row!!!
and, i know its been said, but- 4 minutes???????? it takes longer on a slow internet/pc to get to a site in that time!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Burn the Witch
I hope I am not too late about this alien threat don’t worry
I don’t think a mean us any harm they’re just curious. After all when you be.
If they want to destroy the world is nothing stopping them. Just here for women.
WyrdeOne haven’t a pick you up yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If aliens have lots of technology such as ufos why do they give us the technology instead of just blowing up the entire world and keep it all to themselves.

If aliens keep abducting people under the permission of the government(and alot of us know *they* do), and don't laugh but shouldn't we fight back if they're gonna keep taking our friends and family just to shove some metal thingy in our...... head.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Burn The Witch]

[edit on 5-6-2005 by John bull 1]

We have more of a chance of killing ourselfs off by disrespect to everything in general!!! The Aliens wont come!! you can take your tin hat off now- your safe

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

lol, i saw that show, it's called
The 4400!
it's a really good show.

I actually forgot about that show but ye sumtin like dat

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
OH

aND Step-hen shut up u just hav a slo pc

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Shoot them and preform a real alien autospy (sp?) then we can see what their organs look like and their genitic make up

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

OH

aND Step-hen shut up u just hav a slo pc

In case you havent noticed I, Conor am also here................

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The dominant species always dominates the lesser species.

If aliens much more advanced decide to launch a campaign for earth, whatever it may be, they will shepherd us like animals. its the way of the world.

They will replace our land, just like we humans replace lesser animals land.

But dont worry about aliens, we know absolutly nothing about aliens to say they exist, let alone that they are super advanced and they will come and blow up our world.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Er burn the witch, I dont really understand this thread. Its about Aliens sharing technology yet its called "are we doomed"?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

its been more than 4 minutes since uk_o5_xm29 has posted

dont make me angry

Get over it, some of my threads have no responces, schtick happens dun it.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Welcome to ATS Ada- I mean burn the witch....We were able to shoot down UFO's in the 40's for a period of time. We used radio waves and they crashed but quickly adapted, thats how Roswell happened.

That is extremely un-likely.

Why would the US bring down a UFO? It would be the last thing they would have wanted to do, start an intergalatic war!

If the US did bring down the Roswell UFO you'd of thought they would have planned it a bit more. As it is, it is an event talked about across the world. If they'd planned to take it down they could of planned a better cover-up and could of cleaned up the whole situation more effciently.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It could have been an accident.

"supposedly" they were using new high-power radars. Maybe it jammed their control system?

ETs probably weren't that used to them; there was rapid improvement in radar tech from WW2 to 1947.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

It could have been an accident.

Atomix said "shoot down" as if it was on purpose.

I think *if* it was caused by the US it must have been an accident.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
dude dont reply to yourself 3 times just edit ur original post
....god....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

dude dont reply to yourself 3 times just edit ur original post
....god....

Your one to talk, you replied to yourself after 4 minutes just to complain!! Some people are in different time zones!! .......God......

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There is no tellin what the ETs are planning on doing. It is perfectly obvious that they exist since there is so much proof. Just watch some T.V. programs!, they often have some good info. Try watching programs on channels like TLC, History etc. Also, there are a few woman that claim to have been abducted, injected with ET sperm (through a shot), and had their memory wiped out and later remembered stuff through hypnosis. Then they were abducted again, had the hybrid taken out of them, and had their memory wiped out again. The woman also claim to have seen several other hybids on the alien ship, and they even claim to be thaught minor lessons on how to pilot the saucer. So if the ETs are creating hybrids, and teaching some humans how to pilet their ships than perhaps they don't want to take over Earth??? Don't make conclusions on me, this is just what several people have said on non-fiction UFO programs. There is much to be learned about this. So, what is their objective? We may never know.....

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
how do we know that there are really aliens out there have you guys meet them, shook there hands, sat down for some tea and crumpits and talked to them. come on people!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join